Part II

Your Birthday - One Shot

 

"Baby let's go back now, it's getting dark." Kai got on land and held out his hand. You reached for it and got up. Kai wrapped a huge towel around you and put his arm around your shoulder. "Don't get sick on your birthday." You turned to him, "How about you?" "You are more important." and he gave you an eye smile. The warmth of his body stopped you from shivering. You two went inside and took turns to take showers.
You were lying on the sofa watching television when you heard Kai sneezing in the bathroom. You furrowed your brows. *Is he sick?* You knocked on the bathroom door, "Kai are you all right?" Kai opened the door to face you. "I'm all rig----achooooooo" Kai blinked in frustration, "I think I'm sick...
"Aigoo Kai...." you led him to the bed and lie him down. "How are you feeling?" you gently his cheek with your index finger.
"I feel a bit dizzy..." Kai mumbled and used his forearm to cover his eyes. "I'll go to the chemist and get you some medicine, okay?" you said as you stood up. 
"Yes please." You were ready to leave when he said, "I'm sorry ______, I ruined your birthday...... I'm really sorry baby..." He frowned and looked at you sincerely.
"it's okay Kai, you are important to me too. I'll go now, take care!" and you left.

"Aish why does the pharmacy has to be so far away.." you had been on the car for 25 minutes until you reached the destination. It took another 25 minutes for you to get back.
"I hope Kai is all right" you mumbled to yourself as you opened the door. The strong scent of flowers hit your nose. Roses. 

You glanced around to see rose pedals lying all around the floor. You found a pathway formed by two rows of candles. *What is Kai up to now...?* You followed the candles and ended up at the door which led to the front yard. You opened the door and you froze. Lights were dangling from the trees, twinkling like stars in the dark sky. Candles and rose pedals were scattered everywhere, some were floating on the pool surface. Kai suddenly came out from the tree's shadow. He was wearing a white dress shirt with a suit jacket. He came closer to you and smirked. He took out a small purple velvet box from his pocket and opened it in front of you. A heart shaped diamond necklace was glistening in front of you. "Happy Birthday _________." he whispered to your ear and pulled back, beaming at you. You stared at him, unable to react at all. Next minute you started crying - tears of joy were streaming down your face. Kai was startled by your reaction and quickly held you close to him. He comforted you as he gently your back. You buried your face in his chest and sniffed. You looked up to meet his eyes. He used his right hand to caress your face, while he used his thumb to wipe away your tears. "Don't cry silly." he chuckled. You let out a little laugh and looked into his dark eyes. You two stared at each other in what seemed like forever. His face slowly inched towards yours, closing the distance between you. You closed your eyes as his lips touched yours. It was a soft and gentle peck, but it was enough to make you melt. The warmth of his lips remained when he pulled away and led you to a bench. Both of you sat down, and he turned your back to face him. He took the necklace and placed it around your neck. You traced the necklace with your left hand and grinned. You leaned back against him and rested your head on his chest. You could feel it slowly heaving up and down as he breathes. As he took your hands, you two intertwined fingers.He put his arms around your waist and pulled you closer. You turned around to face him. He leaned forward and kissed you. You closed your eyes and you could see fireworks. This time it was more powerful, as he parted your lips with his tongue. Sparks were flying as you kissed him. You thought that everything around you had disappeared. The world became amazing and beautiful. You have gone to heaven.


You two gradually moved apart and looked deeply into each other's eyes. "Jongin, I love you so much." His face softened and he smiled, "I love you too _______." You bit your bottom lips and meekly smiled. You snuggled closer to him and both of you looked up at the shining stars.

The silver moon was glowing from above, and you were slowly drifting off to sleep as Kai held you close and gave you a soft peck on your forehead. "Goodnight jagiya."

-THE END-

 

 

[a/n:] So how was it? Please give me comments~ ^^