Mindreading

My Collection: Carnival

 

Warning: Kinda creepy..

Choi Sooyoung got a superpower after she waked up from her slumber one morning.

 

Sooyoung nearly reached an extreme mental breakdown when she waked up this morning and suddenly found out that she could hear others’ minds. Those erted, weird, frenetic or innocent(obviously Seohyun’s) thougths of her girls permeated into every cranny of her brain. After several minutes of painstaking struggle, she decided to cover up this superpower, kept in her mind secretly; otherwise, she was 120 percent sure that the other girls would generate the agonizing terrorist-like riot in the company. She knew them too well.

--

Firstly, it was her lazy-bone roomate Jessica. Her mind was in a complete state of chaos.

“Nooooo, I don’t wanna wake up. Oh, my comforter, you’re much hotter than the stupid Adonis Kim Jaejoong. He dared to put a cucumber in my wardrobe! Oh, my bed, I wanna stick to you forever. Can you accompany me in my wedding? You could be my bridesmaid, I know Soojung will never care about that… Oh, my pillow….”

 

God, please! Jung Sooyeon, stop fantasizing about your bedding any more! My brain is whining poorly because of you!

 

Walking out of her bedroom lazily, another girl’s thoughts entered in her mind. This time was Yuri’s.

 

Those erted hot scenario of Yunho’s torso streamed along her innocent mind continously.

 

Oh my, Ear! Damn it! I should be aware of this! You two holic! ing like rabbits in my head?! (What would happen if Seohyun were the one with this power??? Die from embarrassment?)

 

She grumbled in great exasperation, stomping out to her final destination-the kitchen. Ruffled her hair mindlessly, the skinshin thought food was the only placebo for her right now.

 

As soon as she reached on the dining table, the two girls who currently prepared for breakfast broke a smile to the hungry tall girl.

 

And again, she could hear what their minds’ random thinking.

 

“Should I wash my bean toys today? Or just throw them into Seohyunnie’s bedroom, wow, a good idea, she will automatically wash them without complaints. Hmm, Kim Taeyeon, you’re brilliant!”

 

You little evil midget! Dare to enslave my baby maknae? I will lock you with your stupid toys in the laundry tonight as for the punishment! I’m watching you, Byungtae!

 

Another wave of mind views attacked her, launching by the pink-addict Tiffany.

“I wanna print my wall in pink. /sigh/ But Im afraid that manager oppa doesn’t allow it…”

 

I won’t allow it either! Sooyoung screamed in mind. You better wear a pair of pink lens! Geez, save me!

 

The darken-faced skinshin narrowed her eye furiously when she glanced over the breakfast(it could not be considered as breakfast). A disgruntled squawk ran from , “Where’s Hyo? I want her dishes!”

 

Sunny came out from nowhere, answered: “She went jogging with Eunhyuk oppa hours ago.” Sooyoung sighed in defeat.

 

Screw you out! No food, no Hyoheon, just senseless thoughts filled up in my brain! Lord, you’re such a sweet guy!

 

Observing her unnie’s dangerous aura spluttering everywhere in the hall, the maknae bravely moved closer. Worries and concerns were wrttien all over her beautiful face. “Unni, are you okay? You look a bit…freaking out?” There was no answer coming out from Sooyoung, since the elder girl was busily checking her dongsaeng’s mind.

 

“Sooyoung unnie looks scary now…I know the breakfast is disaster, I feel you unnie. Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie are never capable for cooking good meals. ”

 

Am I look scary? You should know my deep love for you, maknae ah.

 

Then Seohyun’s thought suddenly swtiched to another person.

 

“What should I cook for Yoong’s dinner? Roast gogumo or fried gogumo? Which one is healthier?”

 

Seriously maknae, what’s the difference between roast gogumo and fried gogumo? And isn’t oily food product doing harm to your Yonghwa as well as hamburgers?

 

“I recommend boileded goguma.” Unconciously muttering out her inner thoughts, Sooyoung swiftly covered with a disastrous syrup pancake.

“What unnie? What did you say just now?”

“Nothing… nothing.”

 

Look at my bandmates! Lazy-bone, holic, toy-beans maniac, pink addict, goguma fanatic and a missing cook… You see, gluttony is not that bad anyway. 

--

Numerous floods of inner thougths barged in her head after her arrival at the company. Typically Siwon’s “Thank God, bless you.” And Leeteuk’s “Aigoo, these kids should tidy up more. Kyuhyun’s such an annoying brat…” And Kyuhyun’s “I will cajole Teukkie hyung to buy me the latest Starcraft game!” And Donghae’s “Monkey, return my money back!”

 

Oh, and here it came again! Ear…Yunho replayed those ual fantsay shared with Yuri in his mind(now equalled as Sooyoung’s mind now). Painfully.

 

Smash you head with a stone then pass out forever!

 

Exhausted, while making her way to vending machine, she found herself now listening to three f(x) girls’ mind. Sulli’s “The new drama is about to shoot and our comeback is approaching. Tired…”

 

Poor Sulli baby… She mentally patted lovingly at Sulli’s head.

 

And Amber’s “Gonna watch movie with Henry tonight, excited now~”  

 

Those little lovebirds… Emm, it's time for me to go out for a movie date with Minnie.

 

Then Krystal’s “Gonna check out Kai’s teasers again…”

 

Krystal is in love with Kai? Good choice!

 

After greeting the younger girls and consuming several drinks, she decided to drift back to SNSD’s pratice room.

 

Before entering her pratice room, a crazy buzz of ideas and thinkings intruded her mind again. The situation was worsen since this was the combination of SHINee and EXO boys.

 

From EXO leaders Suho’s “Please be quiet, Kids!”(Yea, chill them down! I mean, inside!) and Kris’s “How to make my y face look better”(You are already pretty perfect, Krisus!) to the maknaes of EXO- Sehun and Kai’s. Sehun was thinking how to strengthen his maknae cute image since his Kyungsoo hyung was way much insanely adorable, while Kai was craving for fried crisp chicken (Wait FOOD! Wow, I didn’t expect Jongin is a skinshin too! Great! Changmin and I will show you more love!)

 

A weird sound intervened her mindreading to other boys, since Onew was humming a nursery rhyme in mind wholeheartedly, something like “Chicken Saranghae” stuff.

 

A hell.

 

This was Sooyoung’s final conclusion before she slipped away for a date with her boyfriend.

--

Changmin chose to date in a rather empty park and Sooyoung feels really glad about that. She feels ill of reading others’ mind endlessly.

 

She splashes out her suddenly-appeared superpower and all she heard today to her boyfriend, earning a soothing kiss from Changmin on her forehead.

 

And then she surpringsly finds out then she cannot read Changmin’s mind.

 

“I cannot read your mind? Wae, that’s strange.” Wrinkled her eyes and nose confusedly, she asks him to think of something then lets her check out.

 

No, she cannot read anything in his mind. “I can’t. It’s weird.” She mumbles puzzedly.

 

“So you cannot read my mind, right?” He smiles in relief.

“What? Is there any evil ideas rushing through your mind?”

“Of course no. I just want to tell you something after my preparation work done.” She stares her boyfriend in confusion. “And now, everything is prepared. Please listen carefully to my following little speech.”

 

Unexpectedly, Changmin kneels down in front of her, pulling out a small black velvet box from his pocket. He cautiously opens it, a delicate diamond ring with simple decoration being revealed under the clear moonlight. The tall girl gulps in great shock, chocolate orbs almost popping out from her socket.

 

“Choi Sooyoung, would you marry me?”

Celebrate! I passed my driving writing test=))) So ChangSoo in the end with Implied YunRi, YongSeo and KaiStal :) Drop something on my comment board~ Although I know this one is boring...I think I gonna make a ChangSoo and YunRi one later:)