The Typical Sunday Morning

My Collection: Carnival

 

The pattern of the the typical Sunday morning is--

Yawning lazily, Jiyoung walks out of her well-adorned bedroom with slow steps, since faint drowiness still hovering around her head. She passes through the hallway then enters the kitchen in sluggish pace, randomly grabbing a mug to take in some water to refresh herself.

 

“Hey Jiyoungie baby, good morning.” Hearing the familiar light steps, Sooyoung raises her head up from an unfinished bowl of cereal, breaking a bright smile to greet her girl. “Good morning umma,” Jiyoung pauses, leaning closer to share a morning kiss with her mom on the cheek, “Where is appa?” “ He went out for groceries half an hour ago.” Beaming softly at her daughter, Sooyoung brushes the fringe covering the teen girl’s forehead while answering her quest. “Emm, okay. So what do you prepare for my breakfast, umma?” The girl makes a grimace to her mom, pleading in mind that her mom can do a little bit change of the breakfast recipe. “Raisin cookies and milk, is it okay? A little change today.” Err,you just change the cookies’ flavour, I can achieve that too. Jiyoung sighs mentally, althought her mother is a genius in designing, when the subject is turned into food and cooking, her intectuall mom will totally become a er. Same goes with her dad. Only capable in eating well. So her biggest doubt over these years is how did she and her twin oppa grow into today’s healthy, frolic bunnies? She guesses some merciful fairies will come to visit them frequently at night to water them with some nutrition auxin.

 

She slips away from her ridiculous thougths when her mother requestes her to wake up her twin brother. “NO!” she groans in pain (yea, it’s mentally hurt when this issue is being mentioned.) “I cannot wake him up last time even I splashed some ice blocks on him!” “It is THE BIGGEST TORTURE EVER!” she growls again, in greater dismay this time. “Just consider this as a patience challenge okay? I will cook for you now, so waking him up as soon as possible. We will head up to Uncle Yonghwa and Auntie Joohyun’s residence after your appa back. 15 minutes is limited. Or no dessert today.” Finished her words in clear instructions, Sooyoung pulles out her daughter from the kitchen then slams the door shut, leaving an irritated and stupefied Jiyoung pinned at the marble floor.

 

Clutched her chest in pain, she sighs and retreats back to their bedroom area. Every single girl (regardless of their date situation) in the school is envious her since she has the hottest, iest and most charming boy as her own twin brother. Frankly, believe it or not, deep in her mind, she thinks he is just an abormal guy, who sticks on the bed whenever he is sleepy or not (most of the time he is freaking unconcious), and a dirty bum, throws his worn clothes everywhere after her laborious cleaning duty. No one knows how miserable is her life in fact. Waking up Jongin on this beautiful Sunday morning is one of the toughest tasks on earth. Maybe is harder than Dobby falls in love with Winky in Hogwarts’ Kitchen.

 

Jongin, WAKE UP!” She enters her brother’s bedroom with a temperate shout. Expectedly, no response. This is a time-consuming battle. “Shim Jongin, WAKE UP!” Raising her volumn a bit, there is still no any physical response, only a weak whine coming out from the quilt, she ruffles her hair in annoyance. With a swift hurdle over the scattered T-shirt, unmatched socks and slippers, she locates exactly at her twin's mattress. “Bravo!” she whistles happily for her success, earning another whine escaping from the sleeping figure. “GET UP!” Pulling off the blanket wrapping her brother, it’s not surprised for Jiyoung to see a topless Jongin burying his face in his thick pillow. “I beg you put some clothes on when I am home, CAN YOU?” She glares at the shirtless boy, cannot suppress the urge to kick him out of bed. “Emm, fine. Please Jiyoungie, five more mintues, pleaseeeee.” Finally the sleeping form makes some sounds.

 

Thanks God, step 1 is finished.

 

“No oppa.” She firmly declines his plea, “Get up and dress yourself. We will visit Uncle Yonghwa and Auntie Joohyun later.” “Err boring, I just wanna sleep at home.”Jongin buries himself deeper in the pillow, while dragging a corner of blanket to cover his upper body. “I SAY GET UP! I wanna meet Suji and chat with her, and don't you wanna play with Sehun? So please get up!” But no one can destroy Jongin's sweetest dream time even if the one who wakes him up is his beloved baby sister, so he does a quick pillow attack to his dongsaeng, ending up with the hitted one smacks fiercely at his head with her pillow weapon. “Yah, you dare to hit me?” Losing all her willpower to control her anger, Jiyoung extends her feet to kick her brother out of the bed. A violent kick, followed by a loud “OUCHHHHHH” from a certain bedass. “Shim Jiyoung, it hurts! Damnit!” Rubbing his back with his right hand, Jongin stretches out the other hand to pinch the girl’s chubby cheek, which is obviouly inherited from their mom, as a little punishment. “Aish, no pinch! We will go out this morning!” She kicks him again on the , and the boy pinches her cheek again. “I say NO PINCH ANYMORE!” “And I say NO KICK ANYMORE!” Jongin clenches his fingers tightly on his dongsaeng’s bang, while Jiyoung is beginning to tickle him on his exposed skin.

 

The waking up section finally developes into a mutual attack between the twins. But it ends up immediately when Changmin is home and gets each kid of a bunch of ice cream.

 

But the flames of war bounce again over the dining room when the twin are fighting wholeheartedly for their favorite ice cream flavour.

 

As usual.

Sorry for no specific couples, and just a random story among the twin. Jongin and Jiyoung are my fancy imagaination of Changmin and Sooyoung's kids, since Jongin is another Skinshin, has nice body as Changmin and Sooyoung, while Jiyoung is so cute and bubble like Sooyoung:D

Next time will be a SM special.

Leave comments, please:)And shamelessly advertising my other story since I'm goona update this soon-Pregnancy Diary