Sleepover

The Babysitter

 

 

 

 

Jongin

I opened the door to see Kyungsoo hyung beaming up at me. He was decked out in a white button-up shirt and a pair of brown pants with a small paper bag, tucked into his side.

“Hi,” he waved, tilting his head to the side in a painfully adorable manner. He noticed me scanning him from head to toe and began fidgeting.

“Did I overdress?” he bit his lips, owlish eyes reappearing once again.

“No,” I laughed. “You look good. Perfect,”

He scoffed and ed the bag into my chest. I held his wrist and pulled him inside the house.

“Jeez, at least come in first,” I said, closing the door with my feet. “What’s with the sudden present?”

“Stupid,” he flicked my forehead. “Its Taemin’s shirt. Why in the world would I buy you a gift,” he rolled his eyes.

“Ah... C’mon then, my parents are waiting,”

“You mean your dad is eating with us too?”

“Duh, why wouldn’t he?”

“B-but... crap. How do I look Jongin?”

Smokin’ hot hyung.

“You always look good. Relax,” I laughed. “Why are you so tensed up,” I chuckled. “Its not like you’re meeting your future parent in-laws you know,”

He glared at me before clutching on the back of my shirt. He took a deep breath and nodded at me, knuckles probing into my back as I led him into the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why do you only cook nice dishes when there’s a guest Umma,” I said, letting out a loud burp.

“Manners Jongin, manners,” Appa chided.

Kyungsoo hyung laughed at me and turned to Umma, “Let me help you clean up Mrs Kim,”

“No no no. You are the guest Kyungsoo. Go watch the TV with Jongin or something,”

“I insist. You had prepared a wonderful dinner tonight and you must be tired. So...” he said, pulling her up and pushing her towards the living room where appa was already seated at, “you should rest now,” he said sternly. “Leave the dishes to me and Jongin,” I could practically hear the grin in his voice. “Make sure she doesn’t leave her seat Mr Kim!”

He walked back to the table and swiftly picked up the remaining dishware on the table and turned for the kitchen. Umma started protesting but I cut her off.

“Don’t bother Umma, you can never win with him,” I sighed.

I trudged unwillingly into the kitchen and saw him scrubbing at the plates with a smug smile on his face. I stood next to him and dropped the dirty dishes into the sink. I got on my knees and looked up at him. He stopped scrubbing the half-cleaned plate and looked down at me confusedly.

“Why,” I groaned into my hands.

“Why what?”

“Shut up, its not even a question if you didn’t notice,”

“Oh, fine then. Can you go wipe the table? Thank you,” he sing-songed and returned to scrubbing the dishes clean.

Groaning, I got up and took the wet towel with me.

“So irritating,” I mumbled under my breath.

“Excuse me?”

“Nothing, just a fly,” I replied, pretending to fling my hands around.

As I cleaned the table, I heard the hushed whispers of my parents.

“Do you think Jongin likes Kyungsoo?” I heard appa ask.

“I don’t know. Maybe? I mean, Kyungsoo is the only other friend he has introduced to us except for Taemin, Baekhyun and Sehun,”

“Hmm,” I could practically see Appa tapping his short and stubby fingers on his chin. Kyungsoo must be an exception then,”

Grumbling, I returned to the kitchen and plopped onto the stools watching Kyungsoo hyung scrubbing the plates clean a little too cheerfully for my liking.

“Why?” I questioned him.

He didn’t seem to be even a tiny bit affected by my question and continued humming happily to himself as he rinsed the plates clean.

“Are you ignoring me now?” I continued, annoyed.

“Oh, that was a question? Sorry I didn’t know,” he replied chicly, turning around for a brief moment with a mischievous grin on his face.

Whimpering, I got up to help him. We worked in silence. He cleaned and rinsed the dishes and I wiped them dry.

“Ah,” Kyungsoo hyung moaned – a little too suggestively – as soon as we’re done cleaning up. He twisted his head round in small circles, causing me to gulp and blink rapidly, mind instantly going blank. He turned and looked at me with half-lidded eyes. “We’re done here. Can we go rest? I’m exhausted,” he panted as if to prove his point.

I snapped back into reality and began stammering as I walked out of the kitchen.

“Uh, if you need anything we’ll be upstairs,” I paused to tell my parents who were lounging on the couch. “He’s tired,” I rolled my eyes gesturing at the shorter, semi-dead boy next to me. After waving us off, I grabbed Kyungsoo’s hyung wrist and led him to my room. He lunged for my bed like a hungry prey as soon as we entered the room, once again as his head hit one of my pillows.

“Gosh, why are you so vocal tonight?”

“What did you say?” I heard his muffled voice.

No way had I just said that out loud.

“Um, I didn’t say anything,” I said hesitantly.

“Yes you obviously did,” He said, looking up from the pillow. I shaked my head and was about to flick the lights on when he screamed a muffled “Don’t you dare!”  into the pillow. I half-closed the door and sat on the other side of the bed, leaning against the headboard. He twisted his body, groaning once again before letting his head drop onto my thigh. My body froze and I started sweating cold sweat. My stomach churned and my I started feeling dizzy.

“H-hyung?”

“Hmm...”

“Are you t-that tired?” I squeaked, sounding like a strangled pig. My body still unable to move from the sudden intimacy.

“Hmm yeah,” he drawled in a deep and low voice which I can’t help but find it to be y. “I was out enrolling Jinri into a new high school this morning. Then Chanyeol hyung just had to come over in the afternoon and being the huge and always hungry ogre he is, of course he would ask for food and to feed him food, of course I have to cook,” he paused to take a breath. “But then I realized the kitchen was em-“

I clamped a hand over his opened mouth.

“Shh, you talk too much,”

He looked up at me with his big, beady and wide eyes and even in the dark I could still make out my reflection in his glassy eyes. I moved my hand to cup his cheek, palm brushing against his soft and plump lips in the process. He curled into my touch. His eyes shut close, purring slightly like a kitten. My thumb moved across his lips experimentally as he trembled at my slight touch. I settled for the corner of his lips and began rubbing the skin slowly, lulling him to sleep as I ran my other hand through his short but silky smooth hair. He pressed his head further into my thigh and groaned. I chuckled quietly to myself as I watched him drift off to sleep.

“He must have been really tired,” I smiled softly to myself.

Soft snores emitted from his little body, trembling once in awhile. I slowly lifted his head off my thigh and shifted him into a proper sleeping. I got off my bed as quietly as possible and checked my phone. It was only 8pm. He did say that his curfew was at 11pm. I decided to leave a post-it note on my door with a note saying, “Wake us up before 10 please!” in my scrawny handwriting.

I changed into a more comfortable set of clothes and returned to bed only to see Kyungsoo hyung sleeping in uncomfortable clothes. I decided to at least his top since I obviously can’t be stripping him and help him change into a fresh set of clothes.

“Please, please, please wear at least a wife beater hyung,” I silently begged in my mind.

And to my relief, he did wear a white wife beater inside. Slowly, I coaxed the shirt out of his arms after deciding that he would most probably feel more comfortable sleeping without the shirt. I got into bed, pulling the blanket over us.

You must be crazy Kim Jongin. Going to sleep with another person without their knowledge huh.

He started groaning in his sleep again and I could feel blood rushing up to my face. I turned to face the other side of the bed hastily, shaking the unnecessary thoughts out of my head. I shut my eyes tight and began counting sheeps, a trick I always did at times when I found it hard to go to sleep. Soon, I felt myself falling into a world of darkness, but not before I felt an arm snaking around my waist, with a body pressed against my back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo

The birds chirping noisily in the background woke me up from my sleep. Grunting, I let out a huge yawn. I moved to stretch my limbs but my movements were restricted. I froze when I realized there was an arm resting over my belly. I opened my eyes wide and found myself in an unfamiliar room. My body tensed up. I looked to my right and saw Kai. Jongin. Kim Jongin.

What the hell is this? Did I just spend the night with Kai?

I looked down and realized my top was gone. I was blinded with more confusion. I reached for my pants and found my zipper still secure.

Jongin on the other hand was wearing his pyjamas and looked perfectly pure and innocent, lips forming an ‘o’ as he snored lightly in his sleep. Long eyelashes resting against healthy and tanned skin. His plump lips pursed into a small smile out of a sudden and I found my lips curving up into one itself.

I raised my head over his shoulder and realised it was almost 9 in the morning.

Crap, Umma and Appa must be worried.

“Jongin!” I whispered. “Jongin, wake up! I need to go home!” I shook his shoulder roughly, causing his eyes to open widely in shock. He stared at me in confusion, eyes still glazed with sleep.

“Snap out of it!” I half-screamed into his sleepy face. “I need to go home,” I said slowly so his still sleepy mind would be able to process my words.

“Oh... oh,” he blinked.

“Yeah, so can you let go of me now and-“ my words were cut off short as he tightened his grip around my waist and glomped over me, “send me home?” I let out a breath.

“Hmm ok,” he murmured into my side.

“Now, Jongin, now. I’m pretty sure my parents are freaking out right now,”

At the mention of the word ‘parents’, he released me from his death grip and pulled me out of bed together with him towards the bathroom. He handed me a toothbrush and began brushing his teeth at an inhumane speed. My face went crimson red when I remembered the embarrassing incident which happened just a few days back in this very toilet.

“Why are you smiling to yourself hyung? You’re creepy,” Jongin commented as he spat into the sink. He splashed his face with water – like those people in a facial wash advertisement – and told me to hurry up before stepping out of the bathroom. He passed me my top and led me to the kitchen where I found Mrs Kim whipping up breakfast with Mr Kim reading the morning paper.

“Morning!” Jongin said cheerfully, waving my hand which he had latched onto.

“Ah, morning boys! Come and have breakfast!” she pointed towards the plate which was stacked with fluffy pancakes.

I was about to protest when Mrs Kim interrupted, “Don’t worry Kyungsoo. I called your mum last night when I found you two both deep and comfortable in sleep,”

“Umma,” Jongin childishly groaned under his breath as he led me to the kitchen island.

“What? Anyway, I’ve told your mum and she’s fine with you staying over so stop fretting over it,” she smiled. “Go ahead and eat breakfast. You still have the whole Saturday to yourself you know,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I didn’t know you could drive,” I nodded appreciatively as I looked around the interior of Jongin’s car.

“I just started driving early this year. Anyway this is just a hand-me-down,” he shrugged nonchalantly.

I played around with the radio until I found something I wanted to listen to. We sang our lungs out as he sped down the road, laughing and enjoying ourselves. Somewhere along our insane impromptu karaoke session, his fingers found its way through mine. He flashed me an eye-crinkling smile and we continued screaming our hearts out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“And right here,” I said as he pulled up in front of my house.

“Thanks for the ride,” I turned and smiled genuinely at him.

“No problem hyung,” he smiled, playing with my fingers.

“Want to come in?” I tilted my head slightly to the side.

“No its okay, I still have not showered in case you didn’t noticed,”

“Oh no wonder it smells in here,” I crinkled my nose.

“Hey, you haven’t showered too,” he stuck out his tongue.

“Yeah, yeah I know,” I laughed. “I’ve to go now,”

“Okay,” he said but he tightened his hold on my hand.

“Yah!” I swatted his shoulder playfully with my free hand. I opened the door and stepped out, his grip on me loosening. I waved at him and was about to close the door shut when Joonmyun hyung’s words rang in my ears.

Maybe you should bring him to the party at Luhan’s house this coming weekend!

I gathered up all the courage I had left in me and decided to ask him to the party at Luhan hyung’s tomorrow night.

“Oh and before I forget, my friend is having a party tomorrow night so I was wondering if-“

“Yes, I will come with you,” he replied enthusiastically before I even got to finish what I was saying.

I laughed at the silly grin on his face and bid him goodbye one more time. I waved him off and he flashed a sign at me, telling me to call him later on, causing me to grin even wider.

I’m falling for you even more if it is still possible Kim Jongin.

 

 


 

 

Late update :3 *does the Sorry Sorry dance* AFF was a huge bij lately and I thought its better if I don't update first. I made this longer so I hope this suffices . Um... Idk what else to say . Haha, ok this is awkward. Um, I shall go now then ! :) 

 

 

But of course not before I give you Kaisoo ^^ keke

 

Jongin playing with Kyungsoo's hologram is the cutest thing next to D.O's O__O eyes

Kyunghan and Kaisoo's selcas *^^* 

(fierce) Kyungsoo today ^^ hehe, he's so adorable *squishsquish*

(adorable) Jongin today ! :)

And of course Kaisoo today ! ^^

Or should I say yesterday considerin its already past 12 in SG ? haha whatever

My OTP is the cutest ♥

 

 

 

See you guys soon ! *runs off to start writing write the one-shot*