Sound Hunter.

Ties That Bind

DOUBLE UPDATE (please check chapter one if you havent.)

recap:

Getting off the carriage I walked to my intended area. Walking into the dark streets, I walked past the line of people dressed in their clubbing clothes. Heading towards the back door, I banged onto the door.

continueeeeeeee ~

‘What?!’ A muffled deep voice yelled through the thick fire door.

‘GantZ’ I spoke loud enough for my voice to get through the door,

Hearing the locks turn and heavy noises I looked up to see the face of a man. Bleached hair to a platinum blonde and with a tint of silver. Smiling he eyed my attire. I rolled my eyes at him and he took my bag and threw it not so softly into the corner.

‘What’s with the get up?’

‘I’m still in school idiot.’ He looked at me and nodded. ‘I’m not a drop out unlike some people’

Feigning hurt he dramatically brought his hand up to his heart. ‘Are you saying I’m a high school drop out?’ I nodded my head whilst smiling ‘Well, I’ll have you know that, they made me graduate 2 years earlier’ He replied while walking over to the couch.

‘So they kicked you out huh’ He looked at me a blank face before huffing a response.

Zico walked over to the couch before grabbing his black body hugger v neck shirt. As he pulled the shirt he was wearing over his head, I came into view with his bare torso. Noticing the forming abs on his stomach, I quickly looked away but not just before I admired his arms. He was looking good but of course I’d never tell him that unless I wanted to be teased by him saying how I was slowly falling into his charms

He was my best friend in the underworld. Ever since I had gotten involved. To be completely honest he was the one that had gotten me involved into the whole thing. I’m not complaining about being dragged into this with him, but I’d appreciate not being jumped in the middle of the street at random hours. When I’m walking with Zico and our friends or by myself for the matter, I got annoying having to fight sometimes.

A snap of someone’s fingers was all it took to get me out of my trance. Looking up Zico looked at me raised his brow.  Motioning his hand down towards me. I raised my brow. He sighed

‘You’re a sound terrorist Yuuri, not a fashion terrorist get changed out of that uniform. You’re jail bait and people don’t really care if you are, but don’t look like it. That uniform makes you look like you’re 15’ Flipping my head towards him in a playful scowl I threw my blazer that I had taken off some time ago at him. He caught it and laughed.

‘Get changed Idiot’ He threw a clothes bag at me, skilfully missing the bag; I bent down to pick it up.

‘I make this uniform look amazing you derp’ I smirked. Walking behind the fold-able wall, I quickly stripped and changed into my outfit. Slipping into black skinny jeans, I quickly put on my red heels but not before quickly topping of my outfit with a v neck sleeveless shirt. Adding my rings onto my fingers I walked out to see Zico playing with his phone. Looking up he smirked.

‘You brush off alright’ He spoke whilst brushing away the specks in my hair. I slightly pushed him away. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the makeup counter he sat down on the chair and swivelled the chair to face me. Placing my hand onto his head, he grinned up at me ‘Style my hair’ I laughed and quickly grabbed the Gatsby and applied some into his hair. Scrunching his hair at the base, I gave it volume; grabbing the flat iron I flicked a few of the tips of hair that were awkward. Smiling in front of his face, I finished off by spraying him off. 

‘You’re hair’s good’ He smiled a greasy grin while biting his lip. ‘Too bad your face still ’ His grin dropped and he stood up and gave me a soft push. Grabbing his Android out, he opened a message. Quickly skimming through the message as I washed my hands. He went behind my back, and leaned forward to grab the paper towels. Feeling his upper torso against my back, I turned my face towards him slightly. Avoiding my eyes, he focused on getting what he wanted. The feeling of his torso on my back only lasted a couple of seconds before I felt him retreat back.

Turning around, I grabbed my make-up bag and quickly applied eye liner and applied mascara and fixed up some little blemishes around my face. Turning around Zico zoomed right into my face, analysing my face. Feeling awkward I shifted my eyes around the room then back to him.

‘Your skins so clear now’ I rolled my eyes and smiled. ‘It’s the BB cream, what did the text message say?’ I asked avoiding this subject that he had noticed my skin clearing up.

‘The hunters are wanted now’ He grinned. This was the part of the week I looked forward to the whole week. Performing with the Hunters.

The Hunters were a group of selected people that performed at clubs. Our group name was The Hunters, with the people in the group called Sound Terrorists, because well we knew how to kill the beat. We either sang or danced nothing special but people had ended up branding us into this group and somehow we all became a gang once the fights and drug trading came in.
Not that I was complaining, these people were the only ones that I remotely trusted in not ing me to the gutter. Not that I was close to any particular person beside Zico. Some of the Sound Terrorist disliked me, but they knew if I was in trouble they wouldn’t hesitate to back me up.

‘Let’s go then’ I smirked whilst walking out. Tonight I was going to do hard.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK! SO I HAVE MY LAPTOP BACK YEAH!!! <3

Um, because of the long wait for this i did a double update!

DONT WORRY THE BOYS ARE COMING IN SOON, but for now please be happy with Zico's appearance. ENGLISH isn't my first language.
 

UP NEXT BAEKHYUN!

COMMENT PLEASE!!! <3