Chapter 2

I Said You're The One

 

She slightly bowed to those that had worked hard for her photo shoot, giving them her warmest smile.

Not only she's the epitome of iness, Kwon Yuri is one of the few celebrities that actually have the manner to which the rest of the crew would appreciate the most.

“Yuri-ah,” her manager called out to her.

“Yes?”

“Someone's waiting for you at the dressing room.”

“Who is it?”

“Your lover,” she grinned. The woman standing at the height of 170 cm was lightly hit on her head by Yuri.

Both of them had been working together for almost 3 years now and she's definitely one of the best manager Yuri ever had throughout her years working as a model slash actress although she would sometimes annoy her by teasing her endlessly about her relationship with Jessica; a fellow label-mate of hers.

“Sooyoung-unnie, she's just a friend.”

“Yeah right, visiting each other's set even though you two have a busy schedule? I wonder what kind of friend does that...”

“A good friend now would you please excuse me? I don't want her to wait for me for too long.”

“Go on, I don't have the power to stop you two from acting all lovey dovey,” she proceeded on unwrapping the chocolate bar she was holding the whole time.

Yuri just shook her head at her manager's childish act as she headed towards the dressing room.

The tanned girl smiled to the figure that was sitting on the couch as soon as she opened the door, apologizing to her at the same time. “Sorry that it took me a while to finish my photo shoot earlier.”

“Nah, it's okay. What do you want to have for lunch today?”

“Sushi sounds good,” she said, taking off the dress in front of Jessica to change to her casual clothes.

It's normal for the two of them to do this kind of things since they're also sharing the same dorm. Saying that they're best friends would be an understatement.

“Alright then, I'll wait for you in front of the-” Jessica stood up from her position but was held back when Yuri caught her in the wrist.

“Let's just go together, I still haven't finish changing.”

“...Sure,” her hands automatically went to button up Yuri's shirt. The younger girl on the other hand were tying up her hair in a ponytail, letting Jessica do what she was doing.

Just in time, Yuri's manager burst into the room in a hyper state, jumping up and down while holding a newspaper in her hand.

“Oh my god, you guys are on the news!!!”

“...What's so special about that?”

“...”

“Sooyoung-unnie?”

“...”

“Sooyoung-unnie?” she repeated her words when she saw that her manager was just staring at her without a word.

“There, all done,” Jessica fixed on Yuri's collar for one last time before grabbing her handbag off the couch. She nodded her head a bit in acknowledgement to Sooyoung's presence and greeted her. ”Oh, hi there Soo.”

“You. Her. It's official,” she pointed at Yuri & Jessica back and forth.

The two of them then went towards the door to leave but not before taking the newspaper that Sooyoung was holding. Yuri raised her eyebrows in amusement while Jessica peek over the younger girl's shoulder to see the content of it.

“ 'Kwon Yuri and Jessica Jung seen on a date. Could these two be more than best friends?' Huh, well that's new.”

“Oh, that pic was from our trip to the amusement park a few days ago,”

“Reporters are getting funnier day by day, I wonder what's next.”

“Well it's better than getting into a scandal with your sister's boyfriend,” Jessica replied non-chalantly.


 “You're right, let's go then. Sooyoung-unnie, are you coming with us?”

“...To where?” the latter finally spoke up after a few moments of silence.

“We're thinking of having Sushi for lunch.”