First Glance

Eternally in Love

"Sumgeotdo twinkle eojjona..."

TaeTiSeo's Twinkle rang in my ears, disturbing that precious and needed nap. I opened my eyes and squinted up at the ceiling. It took me a while to be fully awake and to remember where i was. I was at S.M. Entertainmet and I was minutes away from finding out whose art director i would be. I lifted my head from the head rest of the sofa and looked around. The room was starting to fill with mingling artists and idols. I looked over at my best friends. Kim Kahi had her sketch pad on her propped knees and was calmly doodling. Her little sister-and my other bestfriend- Kim Leyah looked at me innocently stuck her earphones in her ears. I was pretty sure she had broke me from my snooze time. And don't ask me why i hated that song... Girl bands were just not my thing! "Twinkle, twinkle, eojjeona~" I glared at Leyah but she was too busy to notice. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Every girl had dreamt about that perfect guy who would just walk in and take their breath away. That happened to me. On my first day at S.M. I had always imagined mine to be that guy-next-door who plays the guitar and serendas quietly underneath the stars around a bonfire alone. I had imagined meeting him the neighbour-y typical romantic way. Out to get the mail, and he just happens to be outside taking the trash out and then our eyes would meet and we'd have small talk and then we'd be friends and that friendship would turn into love. But that was just wishful thinking! 

He laughed and danced his way into the room. His dark hair was messily strewn on his head like he just woke up. He wore a wifebeater that showed most skin of his arms and back. His dance was not just amazing; it was.... WOW! Hey! He wasn't called Dancing Machine for nothing you know! The rest of s walked in behind him, laughing and hi-fiving each other like a bunch of hyenas. I felt Kahi's gaze on me as I watched them. The dancing boy stopped, and his 11 friends gathered around him. He turned his head only to catch my eyes. Being the cocky prince i was, I raised my brow at him. And i earned myself a smirk. Rolling my eyes, I turned around and started talking to Kahi and Leyah. But his eyes that were filled with laughter and a bit of narcissim were imprinted in my head. I mentally pushed that image out of my head and proceeded to converse with my two best friends. 

"OMIGOSH Eonies!" Leyah gushed in a whisper. "Super Junior is here!!" Kahi and I looked over to see the 13 absolutely goregeous and talented males of Super Junior entering. I rolled my eyes at Leyah who was too busy and shamelessly staring at Donghae who cutely smiles and said 'Hello' to everyone. Sometime I just didn't get Leyah. Sure all three of us liked K-pop and Leyah loved it for the boybands. Kahi was into the girlbands while I was solely into k-pop for the music. To me, it was better than the nonsensical crap American singers sing about. Uhh, no offence! She looked over breaking her fangirl moment, caught my expression and apologetically smiled. 

"Leyah, behave," Kahi commanded in that quiet but strong voice of hers. 

"Sorry," Leyah answered sheepishly. Being the youngest out of us three- and only 17- all of us tended to forgive her. See, she was this tom-boy who had this  affinity for aegyo.No one could stay mad at her for too long. I grinned and pinched her cheeks like she was a baby. Kahi laughed out loud and Leyah slapped my hand away from her face. 

"Eonie!!!! You promised," she whined. "You're not supposed to treat me like a baby!" Her expression turned into a glare and Kahi and I were thrown in spasm of laughter, laughing till someone called for attention. We cleared out throats and put on our serious poker faces. The president od S.M Entertainment- one of Korea's best entertainment firms and talent searchers- Lee Sooman stood in the midst of crowd that had gathered here today with a big huge grin on his face. The room was buzzing with excitement. Kahi and Leyah met my eyes and I knew we were thinking of the same thing...

Oh God, what's next?

I took a deep breath and waited for the decisions. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

WooHooo! 

Annyeong, it's TaeLovesSkye and -Ringo-! I dunno where she is right now but i'm sure she'll come up yeah?

Anyways, second story! i know i havent finished the other one (The Lucifer Who Made My Heart Electric) but i guess i just wanted to make an EXO one~ 

Teehee~

Anyways, 

Keep Reading and Keep Smiling! Our readers' smile is the most beautiful! :D
PaiPai,

x

 

TaeLovesSkye

 

P.S- dont forget to subscribe and comment!! <3