New day and a New life in a New country

Unexpected Changes (Sequel for 'Lost') * RE-EDITING*

 

Jessica's POV

We have arrived in Incheon International Airport. Please make sure to take all your belongings with you. Thank you for riding Korean Air and have a nice day.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and proceeded to take my bag from the baggage compartment. I walked towards the exit and bowed to the stewardess on the way.

I stepped out of the glass doors with my luggage in hand and breathed in the fresh air.

' I'm finally home.' I was admiring the view with the sunlight hitting me in the face when Siwon oppa suddenly called me.

' Sooyeon-ah the chauffer's here.'

' Ne.'

I entered the car together with Sooyoung unnie and Siwon oppa. I was looking out the window and before I knew it we already reached our destination.

' Sooyeonie, welcome to our new home.' They chorused.

' Uwaaa!~ Daebak! ' I cried out happily. ' Oppa do I get to have my own room?'

' Of course you do. And I promise you that you'll love it.'

'Chincha?! YES!~'

'Come on let's head in.' Sooyoun unnie said as a maid led us inside.

I'm finally back.

Aiden's POV

I walked through the gates of Seoul National University just to be greeted by a bunch of fangirls screaming out my name.

I continued walking with a cold expression present in my face.

For the past year I became more colder and I never interacted with anyone besides Eunhyuk. He stayed by my side after all i've been through. There was never a day when I wouldn't think of Jessica. Two months after she dissapeared the police department finally gave up and announced her dead without any proof, but I never gave up.

' Yah! Jung Aiden you're daydreaming again, come on hurry we need to reach class before the bell rings or we'lll get another detention from Mr. Lee.' Eunhyuk complained.

Just like that the day passed by with girls swooning over my looks and boring classes.

The speakers boomed loudly against the walls with the song 'Maxstep' playing along

We popped, locked and dance with synchronization to the rythm. After dancing for about 3 and a half hour we didn't notice the time pass and it was time for Eunhyuk to head home.

This was our daily routine for the past year and it was the only thing tat made me happy at the end of the day.

Jessica's POV

' Unnie, oppa. I'm leaving!' I screamed while fixing my jacket before heading out.

' Arasseo, take care!'

Ah! New day and a New life in a New country.

I headed out towards the motor bike standing just outside the gate. I hopped on and wore my helmet before riding off.

I loved motor bikes. It has been my hobby recently. Unnie and oppa suprised me with a new one yesterday because we sold my old one back in London. I love the feeling of adrenaline rushing through my veins.

With the excitement present all over my head I drove off to the place I wanted to go to since I arrived back here in Seoul. My Old Home.

I finally arrived and hopped off the vehicle. I walked my way towards the wooden gates and pressed the bell.

I waited for about a minute or two when the gates finally opened revealing.....