Meeting?

Unexpected Changes (Sequel for 'Lost') * RE-EDITING*

I'M SO SORRY MY DEAR READERS FOR NOT UPDATING!!! Before you guys kill me I have reasons, first thing is school is taking too much of my time and second thing i'm having a bad case of author's block.. HELP ME~ Those of you who are willing to help please tell me ideas for the story.. THANK YOU!~ OH! and just to remind you guys that this chapter is very short, so please bare with me.. ^^*

 

 

I waited for about a minute or two when the gates finally opened revealing.....

 

....an ahjumma that i've never seen before.

' Annyeonghaseyo, i'm just wondering if the Jung's live here.' I asked

' Oh i'm sorry young lady but they left this house about a year ago when their youngest child died.' She replied.

' Do you know where they live now?'

' I'm sorry but no one knows about their whereabouts.'

' Oh is that so. Thank you and i'm sorry for disturbing you.' I thanked her and she returned it with a smile before going back in the house.

I walked back to my motorbike with my head hung low and leaned on it for support.

Where are you guys?

Aiden's POV

I walked out of my room and saw our family's maid walk by with a duster in hand.

'Ahjumma, where's umma and appa?' I asked her.

' Oh Aiden-ah, your parents told me that they will be gone for a week because of buisness plans.'

Oh is that so. Thank you ahjumma.'

'Ne.' She replied and walked away.

It's a weekend tommorrow, what should I do? I should ask Eunhyuk. I took my phone and called him while walking to the kitchen to get something to eat.

'Hey Hyuk. Do you have plans tommorrow?'

'Ani, wae?'

'There's a motorbike race tommorrow at noon. Wanna come? I got 5 tickects we can bring Kris, Lay and Kai with us.'

'Yeah. That's a great idea. I'll call them and tell them about our plans. Let's meet tommorrow at th starbucks cafe near your house.'

'Great see you.' I replied and hung up.

Tommorrow should be good.