The Return

Unexpected Changes (Sequel for 'Lost') * RE-EDITING*

 

* Remember to click the links to have a bigger imagination. ENJOY!

Jessica's POV

I woke up to a sudden roar of the engine. I opened my eyes and tried adjusting them to the sunlight that was seeping through the windows of a branded car.

The last thing I remember doing was writing a letter to my family and Dr. Choi leading me towards his car to make our Great Escape.

' Oh your awake. Are you okay back there?' a woman's voice interupted my thoughts.

I sat up and looked in the passenger's seat just to meet eyes with a woman probaby on her twenties, smiling at me.

' I didn't have the chance to introduce myself to you. I'm Choi Sooyoung, Choi Siwon's fiance but you can call me unnie, because from now on we'll be your guardians. I'll make sure that this sickness of yours will be cured. ' she beamed.

' That's right. From now on your name is going to be Choi Sooyeon to keep you safe from your family finding out. We would probaby make minor changes on your appearance. Sooyoung's going to take care of that. Call me oppa from now on. ' Dr. Choi.

' Thank you so much unnie and oppa.'

' No problem Sooyeonie.' They chorused.

' Where are we heading?' I asked as I watched the buildings and trees pass by.

' We're staying in Busan for the mean time, i'll fix your new documents there. And remember never reveal your real name. Do you understand me Choi Sooyeon?' oppa said strictly.

'Ne oppa.'

Aiden's POV

I got home from school and entered our home with light steps. I saw appa in the living room surrounded with papers and a galaxy tab in front of him.

I looked at the screen just to see Jessica's picture on it. I hung my head down low as I tried not to remember what happened this past few days.

' Oh your home. How was school?' he asked with his attention still on the computer screen.

' I t felt lonely. Can I help you search for Jessica? I don't want to sit in my room doing nothing.'

' Thank you for reminding me. I was planning on asking you to make posters so we can stick them all over the city.'

' Ne appa.' I said as I headed towards my room to finish his request.

Please be safe.

 

-----1 year later-----

' Sooyeon! Wake up or else we'll miss the plane!' I heard a scream which ruined my peaceful sleep.

' Sooyoung unnie, how can you be so loud early in the morning. You're going to wake our neighbours.' I complained.

For the past year we lived in London where Sooyoung unnie and Siwon oppa finally got married. Siwon oppa never forgot to search  for a cure for my sickness and he finally succeded. The day he told me the news, it was like I really died, of happiness. Now that my sickness is cured we are heading home to our homeland, Korea. I'm going to study medicine in Korea's most famous university, Seoul National University. I had no regrets on leaving London, I never made friends here. I didn't want them to know about my sickness. I became colder in time and everyone who came to approach me would run away because of my cold stares. I was officaly known as the Ice Princess of the school. At the same time there was never a night that I wouldn't think of Aiden oppa. There were some nights that I couldn't sleep because of the haevy storm, I would always hug the teddy bear he gave me for my 10th birthday. It never failed to calm me down. I'm really greatfu—'

My thoughts were interupted with someone screaming my name.

'Choi Sooyeon get down here this instant! We're going to miss our flight.' Screamed Siwon oppa.

'Ne oppa.'

I ran downstairs with a luggage in hand and my hand carry in the other together with my phone and wallet.

Aiden oppa, I'm coming back for you.