Reality

Unexpected Changes (Sequel for 'Lost') * RE-EDITING*

From now on i'm going to use POV's to make it easier for me to write.. :D

 

Tiffany's POV

I entered Aiden's room together with Yunho to check on Aide and I saw him twisting and turning while murmuring the same sentence again and again, ' Jessica come back, don't leave me.'

I tucked him in his blanket and kissed his forehead. ' I love you Aiden. Please don't leave me too.' I whispered and left his room.

The Next Day

I woke up early and prepared breakfast for my two boys. It stil felt weird without Jessica happily runnig down the stairs while screaming Good morning to everyone, but I guess I need to live with a smile plastered in my face everyday just to keep Aiden happy.

I prepared the table while Yunho was busy talking to the police on the phone. Aiden ran down the stairs in a joyful mood.

'Hey mom, hey dad. Good morning.' I got suprised by his sudden change of attitude, I looked at him weirdly and trying hard not to let the plates fall off my hands.

' Where's Sica? Is she still asleep?'

' No, Jessi-'

' Oh, i'm going to be late. See you guys later. Maybe Sica left without me again.'he interupted. Aiden gave me a small peck on the cheek and hugged Yunho as he ran directly to the door leaving us speechless.

' What just happened?' asked Yunho.

Aiden's POV

School was just a 15 minute walk from home but I had to hurry so I ran all the way to school for 5 minutes. When I arrived, I went directly to the lockers hoping to see my best friend Eunhyuk. Just my luck I saw a thin figure waving his hands franticlly in the air trying to catch my attention. ' Hey Aiden, over here!' he screamed. I ran towards Eunhyuk and greeted him with our usual fist pump.

' Oh by the way did you find Jessica yet?' asked Eunhyuk.

' What's with the question? She arrived at school earlier then me. Didn't you see her?' I replied.

' What are you talking about? Did you forget everything that happened yesterday? The doctor at the hospital just told you she died. You didn't even believe him and you searched everywhere for her.'

' Stop spitting out nonscence. My sister is alive.' I said going furious.

' But i'm telling you the truth.' I grew more furious and tried punching Eunhyuk but he quickly dodged it making my fist meet the lockers.

So everything was indeed real. It wasn't a dream. I thought to myself.

My head hung low, while my fist was still in the lockers. ' I'm sorry bro.' I heard Eunhyuk say.

The bell finally rung indicating it was first period. We heade to our first class, English.

English was Jessica's favorite subject. Where the hell are you?

Forgive me for having short chapters. I'll try my best to have longer chapters in the future. :D