Gone

Unexpected Changes (Sequel for 'Lost') * RE-EDITING*

 

' What?! '

' That can't be true. She looked strong. Don't lie it's not a good joke! Where is she ?! ' screamed Aiden while grabbing on at the doctor's collar.

' She's gone. I'm sorry for your loss but the last words she said was she loves you and that you guys have to move on. Here she left a letter.' The doctor said calmly while handing them the white envelope as Aiden took it with shaking hands.

He ripped it open and saw her sister's familiar handwriting. As Aiden was reading it he tried to prevent his tears from falling.

To my loving parents and my dear brother,

I'm really sorry that I left you guys without saying goodbye. I just couldn't make it anymore. Mom, Dad please smile for me and Aiden. And Aiden i'm sorry that I had to leave you. I broke our promise and left you all alone. You were a great older brother and i'm really thankful to you. I feel so sad for leaving you so suddenly but I will keep smiling just to make you happy so smile, for me. I'm watching you guys and Aiden don't do anything stupid. Hope to see you soon and remember I Love You.

Goodbye,

Jessica Jung

The doctor left them to mourn for her death. Suddenly Aiden fell on his knees with tears streaming down his face.

' Jessica why did you leave me? You promised me that we would always stay together.' Aiden whispered.

' Come on Aiden. I know Jessica is still out there she wouldn't leave us just like that. I'll call the police and tell them to start a search crew. Don't give up.' said Yunho while holding on to his sons' shoulder.

' No, i'll look for her myself.' Said Aiden and ran out the room to the streets of Seoul. He continously ran with tears streaming down his face and screaming his sisters' name. Rain started pouring and Aiden fell on his knees.

He felt the rain stop so he looked up and saw his dad holding the umbrella above their heads. Yunho knelt down beside him and tried comforting Aiden. ' Come on let's go home and rest. Nothing good is gonna happen if you keep on running away from reality.'

' I can't just pretend like nothing is wrong if my sister is out there Lost and all alone. We don't even know if she really is dead.' Whispered Aiden.

' I'll help you look for her tommorrow, right now we need to go home your mom is worrying alot.' Aiden stood up and walked towards their car. On their way home Aiden was looking out the widow with tears threatening to fall. They arrived and Aiden walked out of the car ( he was greeted by a squirrel that attacked him with nuts, he got suprised and ran towards the porch.) The door slammed open and Aiden was engulfed with a tight hug from his mom.

' Don't just leave like that I thought I was going to lose you too.' Cried Tiffany.

' I'd rather die than live without my sister.' Replied Aiden and ran towards his room. Yunho who witnessed everything that happened, quickly hugged his wife and said ' It's going to be okay.

He's just really depressed. Aiden entered his room and took new clothes before going in the bathroom to change out of his wet clothes. After changing he went out of the bathroom and jumped to bed.

' I hope everything is just a dream and when I wake up everything will be better and Jessica would be by my side again.' He said while preventing his tears to fall. He cried the whole night and he didn't notice that he already fell asleep.

Sorry about that squirrel part..My friends wanted something funny cause it was too serious....

I'll try updating for you guys but I might be able to update only every Thursday..I'll try.. OH!~ and please subscribe and comment, I would really appreciate it...

Do you guys think that the story is too short and should be longer or is this just fine?