Date?

You were never invisible to me

"Onew Oppa! oppa! oppa!" I was giving all my soul, but i guess my voice is not that loud for him to notice
"Onew hyung!" Joonmyun oppa suddenly shouted too
"ehhh? are you ok??? that's the very first time you did that? are you helping me oppa?" I was shocked by what he just did.
"anieyo~ i just thought you might lost your voice again. aren't you tired doing this everytime you see him?" he asked me with that weird tone.
"hmm~ what do you think??? ok I'm gonna help you answering my own question. N-O!" i told him with a annoying tone in my voice.
"aish! do whatever you want!" he finally said and leave me
too bad shinee has already gone, probably they are really busy right now with all those schedules, i wonder if my onew oppa is still having enough rest... I hope he can still eat a lot of chicken.

I peek at the door's small window and i saw joonmyun oppa practicing with the other trainees, i hope he'll debut soon. it's not easy he's been here for 6 years. and i know he's really good! I hope lee sooman ahjussi will let him debut soon.

I entered the other practice room and decided to sing over and over again and learn or make some of my not so dance moves.

-FAST FORWARD-

"rina ah~ are you hungry?" joonmyun oppa asked me
"ne~ but i don't have the right to eat" i answered him with a very sad tone.
"waeyo? did the instuctor told you not to?" he asked again and i just nodded, i was just so indisposition because i'm really really hungry
"but we can still not obey her heehee~ wanna come with me? i'll treat you!" he asked me with a cheerful tone
"eh? but what if they know about what we're just going to do?" i asked him, i'm afraid
"I just don't want to see you in that kind of state, what if something bad happened to you? I...i ah nevermind! just come with me arraso?" he demanded
"ah~ ne~" i stood up and cling my arms on his, and we leave the building.

-JOONMYUN'S POINT OF VIEW-

this is just like a date! but isn't it look like i'm taking advantage of her? i just don't want her to starve herself to death. i want her to be cheerful again. I don't want something bad happened to her even if it's just a mild fever i will never forgive myself if something bad happened to the girl that i truly love.

-END OF JOONMYUN'S POINT OF VIEW-

"what do you want to eat?" joonmyun oppa asked me again, he must be really starving too heehee~
"hmmm~ i want bulgogi! and of course some kimchi and kimbap!" i answered with a cheerful tone
"ehhh?" he seems so shocked, doesnt he have a lot of money with him?
"waeyo oppa? don't you have money?" i asked him cause i don't have any money on my pocket
"a...anieyo~ but i just notice that you are really hungry now." he said
"hahaha! i'm always hungry anyway so don't be shock like you don't know me." i said and started walking again while i'm pulling him.

we ate a lot, especially me. i ate without thinking that my tummy might explode. this is one of the best day of my life! though i'm not eating these foods with Onew oppa, but i still enjoy eating with my Joonmyun oppa my bestfriend who always take cares of me.

"are you done rina ssi?" joonmyun oppa asked me.
"ahh~ ne~" i answered when i finished drinking the soda that he bought for me.
"then we should go now, wanna got somewhere else? before going back?" he asked me again
"hmmm~ i've always wanted to buy stuffs you know cute thing oppa heehee~" i asnwered with a lovely voice that i know he won't resist
"sure!" he agreed

-JOONMYUN'S POINT OF VIEW-

this girl infront of me is just so cute and lovely and not just that she's the only one who can make me do these kind of things, how i wish i'm the one who she loves. I really wish that i was him.

-END OF JOONMYUN'S POINT OF VIEW-

i was looking at the cute and adorable couple shirts that i've always wanted to wear with the right one for me.

someone tapped my shoulders and interrupted me from my thoughts.

"oppa~" joonmyun oppa is wearing a bunny's ears.
"eh? that doesn't look good at you, i think that only suits on onew oppa heehee~ sorry oppa! but i think you should took it off from your head." i teased joonmyun oppa
he seems to be so pissed from what i told him, he took seriosly my joke, otteoke~? he suddenly took it off and turned his back from me and put back the bunny ears at the stall.
"oppa... oppa... are you mad?" i asked him
but he didn't answered me
"did i pissed you off?"
........... he didn't answered
"are you not feeling well?"
"oppa???"

-JOONMYUN'S POINT OF VIEW-

i know i'm just nothing when being compared to him, but why can't it be me? why can't you notice me? am i that invisible to you? i've always been here but it seems like i've never been here. it hurts so much that it almost breaks my heart. it's just too hard for me to let go of you. i just can't......

-END OF JOONMYUN'S POINT OF VIEW-

i took a couple shirt it's just a simple one but it's really cute and i think will look good on me and to joonmyun oppa. I hope Onew oppa will not get jealous heehee~



"oppa! please don't be mad at me! pwleaaase? i'm begging you" i begged joonmyun oppa while showing him the couple shirt i want him and me to wear
he just stared at me with the death stare of his, but i think he's so serious and mad at me now. i was just joking...
"i was just joking oppa please don't get mad at me, i'm really sorry." i begged again
"do i have to kneel down now?" i asked him again, i'm being desperate.
when i was about to do it because he's still not answering me. he immediately grab the shirt from my hands and he entered the trial room. i followed him and wait for him.
i wear mine too and he payed for it.

I'll probably post the next chapter later! ^_^ thanks for reading this one! I hope you did understand everything keke~ comments are truly welcome and appreciated.

and i'm sorry if i wasn't able to portray suho's image because i don't know him that well but i'll try my best! advance happy birthday kathrina!