1.0

i n t o y o u r w o r l d . oneshot

 

As if I was reborn as a child who doesn’t know anything”

 

The girls stared at him, slightly blushing. So was I. His smile was so bright and cheerful, there couldn't be anyone not affected by him. Before I knew it, I was smiling myself.

 

I realized what I was doing, and immediately looked away. I shouldn't talk to him. He was going to end up hurt anyway. I looked back at him, just to see that he was looking back at me. Everyone saw what he did. They all went quiet. The teacher walked in and broke the silence.

 

“Okay guys! As you can see, we have a new student!” The girls didn't blush anymore, they gave me quick, dark stares. So did the guys. I sighed. The new student introduced himself.

 

“Hello everyone!! MY NAME IS CHANYEOL~” He cheerfully said in a loud voice. The class was a bit bewildered at first, but lightly clapped at his cheerful introduction. He stared back at me, I looked away coldly. The teacher smiled at Chanyeol and told him that he could sit which ever seat he wanted, as long as it was free. I glanced a quick look next to me. On the left was the window and on the right.. crap. An empty seat. The teacher smiled as Chanyeol pointed to the seat next to mine.

 

“Okay, you may sit next to Baekhyun.”

 

As expected he went to my seat. Everyone started to murmur quietly, looking towards our direction. I sighed as I knew what they were talking about. You got yourself into this, Chanyeol.

 

Throughout the whole lesson, Chanyeol kept trying to make a conversation with me. Of course, I casually cut off the conversation with a small, cold comment. Surprisingly, he seemed to have not noticed, and kept trying to find out more about me. Somehow, I felt happy and a warm feeling came to me.

 

Even if everyone turns their back against you”

 

“Hey hey~ Have you ever been sick before?” He smiled, and I flinched. “Feeling sick is so painful! I was sick just three days ago.” He commented. I looked away even further, not wanting to even touch that topic. He stared at me, waiting for an answer, but I didn't say anything. At that time, the bell rang.

 

I immediately stood up from my chair and went out. I could hear his voice calling my name but I refused to turn around. He shouldn't get involved with me.

 

I was eating with myself in the canteen, when I heard a tray sliding next to me. I looked up and saw Chanyeol. He looked at me with his bright smile.
 

“You're actually really handsome when I see your face!” I looked away and my heart started to beat fast. I started to feel confused, and my face felt like it was burning hot. I could hear Chanyeol's voice sounding a little bit worried.

 

“Is there anything wrong?” I quickly shook my head and kept eating. What was that..

 

-

 

Chanyeol waved goodbye to me as we had to part ways. I slightly smiled and waved back. He was such a happy kid. I was about to walk to the bus stop when my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller and my happiness faded away.

 

“Hello?” My voice wavered a bit.

 

“Hi Baekhyun. This is Dr. Choi.” My heart started to freeze up. I didn't want to hear anything from him.

 

“Your mother,” He began. I shut my eyes tight, not wanting to hear anything but my hand didn't listen and kept the phone on my ear.

 

“She doesn't have much time left,” I tightened my grip on the phone, squeezing my eyes shut. “I would say only two more days at the most.” he continued. My hand started shaking, I knew my voice was shaky too.

 

“Thanks, Dr. Choi.” I said with a weak voice. He sighed.

 

“Visit your mother soon, she says she wants to see you.” I said yes and said my goodbyes to him and hung up. My arm felt heavy, as I let it drop beside me. I was in a verge of tears, but I managed to keep it in.

 

At that moment, my phone rang again. I looked at the caller but it was unknown.

 

“Hello?” I said, confused. Immediately, the bright voice I had loathed to hear travelled into my ear.

 

“Baekkiee~ Guess who it is~?!” I chuckled a little bit.

 

“Is it Chanyeol?” I asked.

 

“Awh~ How'd you know?” He said in a disappointed, playful voice. He immediately went back to being cheerful.

 

“If you were wondering, I got your phone number from the teachers,” he giggled which I found a little bit cute, but funny at the same time. “I was wondering if you could meet me in front of that park tomorrow.” I could hear that his voice was a bit nervous. I was about to agree when I thought about my mother. At the most, two days. I stayed silent. There's a chance she could..

 

“If it's not okay, then it's fine.” Chanyeol said. I could tell his voice was a bit strained and disappointed. I didn't like that.

 

“No it's fine!” I said. I'll just hope God will be with me. Chanyeol's voice immediately went back to happy and cheerful.

 

“Yay~! Well, see you there at 1pm then!” I agreed and I hung up. Without noticing, I was smiling to myself and I felt excitement from tomorrow.

 

I want to walk side by side with you at least once”

 

I had a lesson in about 20 minutes so I decided to visit my mother first. I arrived at her hospital room. She looked so feeble and weak. I didn't want to show her my upset side, so I smiled as bright as I could. She looked at me and smiled weakly. My heart felt a sting of pain.

 

“Hi sweetie,” she said to me. “You seem happier today.” I chuckled a little bit and thought of Chanyeol.

 

“I just met a funny person, that's all.” I replied. She smiled.

 

“You know, at times like these you should enjoy yourself,” she laughed a little bit and said to me. “Who knows, this could be the happiest part of life that you're experiencing” She winked at me and hinted that I'd find my love. I immediately blushed.

 

“Mum~!” I complained to her and we both laughed. I checked the time and it was time to go. I said my goodbyes and said that I'll visit her later tomorrow. She smiled and waved.

 

Eternally love”

 

-

 

The morning came and I was preparing for my dat-.. I mean, meeting with Chanyeol. For once, I actually had a second thought of what I should be wearing. I shook the thought out and decided I'd just wear casually. I wore my white shirt with a teal gray hoodie with blue jeans and went out.

 

I was walking along the side walk and looked on the other side of the road, where the park was. I saw Chanyeol. He waved at me and smiled with his bright smile, I smiled back for once and waved back. Suddenly, my phone rang.

 

“Hello?” I could hear this panicking voice on the other side.

 

“Are you the child of Mrs. Byun?” I suddenly had this very bad feeling.

 

“Yes, I am.” I said in a weary voice.

 

“Your mother is in a dire situation, she..” Shock hit me as I heard a beep on the other side of the line. “..died.” The words rang in my head. Died. Die. She can't die. Not yet. I still need to see her. Now.. I walked with weak legs towards the other side of the road.

 

That's right.. Mum needs to see Chanyeol first.. I could see Chanyeol's worried expression as he ran towards me. My eyes were blurry and teared up. I didn't know what to feel anymore. I heard a huge car honk and I suddenly felt someone hugging me and I felt pain hit everywhere in my body. Including my heart.

 

There’s no place for me to go back”

 

I opened my eyes, as tears rolled down my eyes. I saw the sky. It was a beautiful day. I could feel someone's hand in mine. It was Chanyeol's. I started to cry silently, just letting my tears out. Chanyeol tightened his grip on my hand. I looked over at him, his head was bleeding and his whole body was covered with blood. Yet he was still smiling.

 

I want to protect you for always”

 

“Ch-Chanyeol..” I needed to make sure he wasn't hurt. He shushed me. We held onto our hands even tighter. We were both feeling pain. Together.

 

So you won’t ever have to suffer”

 

“Why did you come to me when we met in class?” I suddenly asked, it was the first thing I wanted to ask him. He chuckled weakly.

 

“Cause I knew,” He replied with his deep voice. “That you were the one I love.”

 

Even if I lost eternal life, the reason why I’m happy....”

 

I chuckled but couldn't help but blush. “Yeah right, you know that I'm a criminal's son don't you.” I replied.

 

“Baekhyun,” He said with his deep voice, yet it was so charming. “I love you.”

 

Is because my forever is now you”

 

This time, I looked at him with surprised eyes. I could hear people around us screaming for help, and soon the siren of the ambulance was heard. He looked back at me, slightly blushing.

 

“You?” He asked me. I fell silent, still not able to digest what he had said. But I knew it made me happy. I smiled.

 

“Mmm~ Me too.”

 

I have come to love you now”

 

We tightened our grip with our hands and smiled, as my sight turned pitch black.

 

Wherever we go, it’ll be heaven”

 

- - - - - 

a/n; hope you liked that :3
thank you all so much for the views and comments on my other two EXO one-shots :D

feel free to tell me which song/couple you want to see next~ ^^
Well, I've done the three most popular couples in EXO so far XD

Don't hesitate to request the same couple, preferably not the same song though :3
 

Comments are very welcome! I really want to know how you all think of this fanfic :3

 

Thanks for reading! :D