"something" vanished

After this I should think nothing of falling down stairs...
F.U.N ARCADE, 
 
"HAHAHA NOPE NOPE " you were standing there with a fake shot gun in your hands shooting away at zombies, in reality you're really afraid of zombies but here in the arcade this happens to be your favorite game and you're amazing a it. You forget who's around and become the heroine. 
 
Suddenly you hear a small chuckle, it suddenly brings you back into reality. 
 
Jinyoung stands there staring at you and laughing "wow ive never ever seen you this excited about something, well I pretty much would imagine you being this good with a gun BUT that's not the point the point is wow you looked.."
 
You suddenly interrupt him by shooting a zombie im the head which was pretty loud " game over ", you turn to him giving him a scary glare," thanks to you a zombie ate my brains." you walk off to biy something to eat, jinyoung follows behind like a puppy, "You know I was wondering dont you ever get tired of following me?" you say as you stuff food in your mouth.
 
Jinyoung looks down and his cheeks turn a bit red, he grabs a napkin and wipes the corner of youmouth gently , he sits back and continues eating. You felt the awkwardness suddenly arise. "um umm do you like zombies?" , you ask trying to fix the situation. 
 
Jinyoung suddenly lights up again and smiles "yes they're cool, hey want to go play something else?! ^,^" . You nod and clean up and suddenly Jinyoung pulls you by the wrist, "come come theres this one I saw I wanted to try it with you come " you laugh and follow along.
 
When you saw what game he was talking about your face changed, it was basketball (well arcade version) and you hate basketball, sports in general. 
 
"oh come come ill shoot then you shoot!" , he was so excited ypu had no option than to go along but it was very obvious YOU at it. Jinyoung chuckled "here ill show you" he stepped behind you and held your hands positioning it the right way.He was so close you could smell his shampoo, it was sweet reminded you of strawberries "yea strawberries that's exactly what it is " you thought to yourself and unconsciously closed your eyes and rested your head on Jinyoung.
 
"~ , um um " jinyoung stood there nervous as you leaned on him with your eyes closed, he stared down at your face, turmed you around slowly and saw it as the perfect moment he was waiting for. Jinyoung slowly pulled your face towards his and leans in..
 
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" , a hand suddenly came in between you suddenly opened your eyes when you saw how close Jinyoungs face was you pushed him off and stumbled to the floor "ouch what the?.." 
 
You looked up and saw CNU extending his hand out to you , you get up and brush yourself off. 
 
"what the hell was that ?!" you felt your face get red with anger and you stomp right up to jinyoung and slap him, "WHAT THE HELL? Do you think you can just touch me like that, you you planned this out didnt you, you !" you stomp away furiously 
 
Jinyoung stood there looking down, Cnu puts his hand on his shoulder " umm sorry I just um well I was walking by I saw what was going on and I couldnt.." 
 
"YOU COULDNT WHAT HYUN ?! " jinyoung yelled at him "you couldn't what? You couldn't help but see her kiss another guy, you've been monopolizing her for 3 years now everytime I try you're in the way, you lost your chance with her !" jinyoung breathing calms down and he looks down "and so did I"