Library (

After this I should think nothing of falling down stairs...

" YAH >.< ! Please dont pull my hair Cnu", you say as you push him away.

" BWO!? you actually dont want your bestfriend touching you what let me guess you have a boyfriend now ?! ", he chuckled as you two sat down in an aisle of the library. 

"Stop being silly you know i dont have a boyfriend plus your the only boy i talk to every one else thinks im wierd and shy", you pout as you lay your head on his shoulders.

" Your not wierd, your just an artist wait wait you are wierd nevermind, ummm what i ment to say is you should just work on being friendlier with people. and plus i like the fact that you have no other friends then i can keep you all for myself and ........ "

"HYUN , ~ !!!!!!!!!!!", Jinyoung said from across the library

"i was looking for you two everywhere <(^.^)> ! ".

"Aish >.< here comes mister sunshine" you say as you roll your eyes and stuff everything in your bookbag, get up from the floor but as you turn around Jinyoung is standing there right infront of you.

 " Annyeong ~ ! here i got these for you " he takes out a box of traditional Japanese sweets, " I saw these last week while we were in Japan and they reminded me of you" Jinyoung stood there with a box of sweets in his hands like a little boy with a crush.

" Kamsahamnida ", you say as you take the box and handed it over to Cnu, take your bag and walk away.

"Aish Hyun, why is she soo mean and cold towards me all i try to do is be sweet and nice to her but she rejects me?" Jinyoung pouted as he asked Cnu.

" YAH! dont call her mean! shes just not used to recieving presents and you kinda do creep her out sometimes " , Cnu responded with a chuckle." 

"But, I mean you're her best friend. What do you have that I don't? I mean, I'm cuter." Jinyoung said as he smiled.

" pabo!" Cnu gently smacked him in the head, " I dont know maybe because im also shy and quiet and wait for it MYSTERIOUS " Cnu winked, " well its time for class see you later pabo".

Jinyoung rolled his eyes and left for class.