Somethings begining..

After this I should think nothing of falling down stairs...

After school you walked by yourself.  Usually you would  home with Cnu but today he said he was busy after class. You decide to head towards the arcade before going home, the afternoon was beautiful finally spring began, you feel the gentle breeze against your skin, you take a deep breath and smell the new flowers that bloomed and the smell of grass " ahhhh" you think. * ACHOOOOOOOOOO * you sneezed you forgot about your allergies * ACHOOOO * you quickly find a tissue and keep walking. Your about to cross the street when all of a sudden ..

"~ANYEONG !!!!!!!!!! <(^.^)> !!!! ", it's Jinyoung and hes calling you

" Walk faster he might not be able to catch up" you quickly think.

" ~ ! Jinyoung calls again.

You look over your shoulders to see how close he was to you but you didnt notice your shoe laces were untied and you tripped. Before you hit the ground somebody grabbed you by the arms and stood you back up.  

" You really should watch out where your walking ~ " , Jinyoung chuckled.

You look up and wow never before have you been so close to him you start to notice his beautiful shimmering eyes, his smile , and what you liked to call it " fluffy hair " . All of a sudden you realize that your still in his arms and to make it worse your staring at him as if you've never seen a boy before, you clear your throat and start to walk away. 

Jinyoung also noticed and blushed, " ~, your shoe laces are still not tied ", Jinyoung said as he started to walk besides you. You felt silly so you just sat down on the grass and started to tie your laces. Jinyoung came over and bent down and tied your shoe laces for you. " There you won't trip again ", he said as he helped you up from the floor.

" Thank you" you say, you couldn't believe that although you've always been mean to Jinyoung he was still kind and sweet to you.

" So, where are you heading off to? this might sound creepy but i know you live going the opposite direction" Jinyoung said pointing the other way.

" Im off to the arcade, i dont really want to go home yet".

" CHINJA!? i love the arcade im going with you and plus if your alone boys might try to talk to you * putting his fist up * No you are mine and i will protect you ".

You giggled " PABO", biting your lips you built up the courage and say, " Jinyoung im sorry for what i did to you today in school it was rude of me to reject your sweets ".

" Its ok i guess :/ " Jinyoung answered, "but you have to make it up to me ummm *  he starts to look around * right now ", Jinyoung picked a rose from a bush and stands infront of you with the rose by your face. " Lets try this again.... ~ this rose is for you, its beautiful and when i saw it, it reminded me of you here ". Again Jinyoung stood infront of you like a little boy.

You couldnt help it you felt your face get red ," IM I REALLY BLUSHING BECAUSE OF THIS PABO !? " you thought.

" Thank you " you went to reach for the rose but suddenly " oh no...... " you said. It was already to late to reach for your tissue * ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*