New Friends and Cranberry Juice?

Trust and Believe

 

Another chapter in a day whoohoo!! i am on a roll haha...so in this chapter you'll find out some more info but don't jump to conclusions just yet about who they are...might be a little twist hehe....but anyways another chapter with out a pic...sorry guys still on pic block....well enjoy anyways!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

No One's POV

"Well? How it go?" Red asked as he saw blue reappear in front of him.

"I was soo close! Too close to be exact! I almost got caught by her in friends. But I did get a sniff of her."

"I knew I should have went. Worthless sometimes." Red didn't give him a second look and continued reading his book.

"Yah!!! The dream control lasts for two days at least without me being there and I got closer than you'll ever get anyways."

"Bet?" he put the book down.

"Cool...you get to her or anything further than that then I'll let you have her."

"Bwaha thats too easy brother...Way too easy." He got up and walked off.

Emi’s POV

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. Brightly making my eyes gradually open to the brightness of the room.

‘Why do I feel like I’m in a totally different environment.’ I rubbed my eyes and tiredly got up. I saw a clock and it read 9am.  I looked at my surroundings and everything was unrecognizable. I panicked a little but told myself to calm down.

“Ok I’ll just walk out and see…nothing to worry about.” I giggled nervously, making my way to the door and opened it slowly. I peeked out and found that I could either go left or right, but I’m so bad at decisions. I worriedly looked left then right and tapped my chin. In the end, I decided to go right. I crept down the dimly lit hall steadily convincing my body to be brave. 

“Why is it so cold?” I asked out loud and continued walking with my hands closed in a fist to my chest. I turned another right and found another door.

‘I wonder if that would lead me somewhere outside,’ I contemplated for a while and made my way through yet another hallway…the door was slightly opened and a light was conveyed on the opposing wall.

‘That must lead somewhere outside,’ I reached the door, opened it little by little, and entered. The room was huge. It looked like a giant bathroom.

‘Why is a bathroom so huge?’ I thought and kept walking. I heard the shower running and instantly thought I shouldn’t be in here.

‘Someone must be taking a shower. I should get out before they see me.’ I heard the shower turn off and immediately turned around to leave. I tried to walk as fast as I could without making a noise. But who would have thought I would be the loudest thing in the bathroom.

“Oh shoot!!” I whispered as I knocked something off the counter and put my hands over my mouth straight away. “I looked behind and saw no one so, I picked up the item that fell and started walking fast out of the bathroom. But like everything else, nothing goes my way.

“Ahh!” I shrieked as I slipped on some water and fell down. “Oww…When was that there?” I questioned rubbing my slightly hurt wrist.

“My question is…how did you get in here?” I gasped at the sudden voice and looked up to a man with a towel wrapped around his waist, gladly showing his nice hard abs and wiping his hair with another towel.

‘Oh my gosh!...oh ottoke..act natural..ACT NATURAL!’ I commanded myself, trying to control my breathing.

“Uh…o-oppa…what are.. y-you doing here?” I asked. ‘Way to act natural.’ I cursed myself and bit my bottom lip.

“You mean the towel and the bare chest didn’t give it away?” he teased and bent down to me, catching my eyes almost instantly and freezing my movement in the process.

“I…I didn’t know…you were in here…and didn’t know where else to go or where this was…so I ca-”

“You really don’t remember anything?” He asked tilting his head, looking at me. I shook my head unknowingly.

 “Where do you think you are?” He smirked and stood back up, reaching his hand out to help me up. I took his hand and he pulled me straight up. Again with the strength!...Not that I’m complaining but am I really that light weight? Last time I checked I’m not that small. I tripped on my way up falling into his chest. How does that happen? I don’t know. It’s like he does it on purpose.

“Your house?” I replied in a sad tone looking up. ‘I’m so stupid!! Of course I’m at his house! Where else would I be?’ I smacked my head mentally and soon another thought came to mind. ‘Wait that means when I fell asleep, he carried me in that room I came out of. How sweet…’

“Haha…I carried you to my room. I’m surprised you didn’t wake up. You know, I’d really hate to see you drunk, baby” He joked, but it seemed like he read my mind again. How does he do that?

“B-baby?” I was startled by the new nickname.

“What? Don’t like it?” he leaned against the counter and I still wonder why I wasn’t becoming that uncomfortably stunned by him being in just a towel. I probably didn’t even notice because of his eyes. Why do they always lure me into him, forgetting everything else around me.

“I…No!...I mean I really like it!...baby.” I answered.

“A little bit more natural?” he tilted his head and raised his eyebrow.

“Yea hehe…I’ll work on that.” I scratch my head, embarrassed.

“You know your too cute right?” He caressed my cheek and I smiled at his compliment looking up at him.

“Get a room you too! This isn’t a hotel!” I heard a soft yet masculine type voice suddenly and jumped up at his appearance.

“You really are too funny…” Siwon sarcastically said and rolled his eyes, turning around to see another man enter with a towel around his waist.

‘Another one? O my gosh! Eyes up towards face emi yah. EYES UP!!!’ I yelled to myself again. My eyes widened and I eventually just looked down at my fingers, playing with them. They suddenly chuckled a little. Hmm weird…

“Huh,” I heard the other man sigh, “well this is a weird introduction since I only have a towel on, but my name is Jaejoong. Yours?”

“Eh?...Oh my name is Emi…Nice to meet you.” I replied bowing a little.

“Alright one down…another to go.” I heard something from Siwon but didn’t get it all the way.

“What did you say?” I turned my head towards him.

“Hmm? Oh nothing.” I shrugged my shoulders, thinking he didn’t say anything.

“Hey Jaejoong!! Where are the extra towels? I can’t find them.” I heard yet another guy and soon he entered the bathroom as well.

“Why is it that I-” He stopped talking as soon as he saw me. “Well well well…sleeping beauty finally woke up. And got a y surprise from prince charming over there too it seems.” He teased. Do they all like teasing or something?

“Haha well put Tae. Alright we might as well finish the last intro here as well.” Jaejoong said and folded his arms while amusingly looking at Tae.

“Hey I’m Taeyang.” He reached out his hand and I happily grabbed it.

“I’m Emi. Nice to meet you.” I bowed to him too and finally noticed the situation I was in. Three hot guys. All shirts off. One towel around each of their waists. This would be heaven for Janelle and Lani.

“Umm…I’ll just go now…since you guys have to take showers and everything.” I giggled nervously. I reached the door but then turned back around. All three were glancing at me. How creepily awkward!!

“Uhh…where do you go to get to the kitchen, outside, or even back to that room I came out of?” I scratched my head again and smiled shyly. i saw the other two smile and put there hands on there waists.

“I’ll go with you. Just wait out there for a minute. Ok?” Siwon replied and I nodded, bowing to the other two.

“Uh…have a good shower?…I guess.. then…ok I’ll just walk away now aha” I timidly said.

Siwon’s POV

“She’s cute and fun to watch when she doesn’t know what to do Siwon.” Jae said going into the shower. Good thing she didn’t ask why the bathroom was so big or else I would have to lie to her.

“Yea she is…I can see why you like her.” Tae included following Jae.

“So you guys understand me now?” I asked them and they stopped.

“Understand what?” Jae asked halfway taking his towel off, revealing his happy trail.

“That I can’t just let this one slip away from me?” I told them while leaning on the counter looking back at them through the mirror.

“We could understand that when you brought her in yesterday.” Tae said

“Yea….there was like this untold connection between you two. Specially the way you looked at her.” Jae said while entering the shower, now completely .

“Really?” I followed to hear him more.

“Yea but it’s confusing.” Jae added

“I agree! This is definitely not what the Great Book said would happen...” I leaned my back against the counter, my hand supporting each side.

“I never believed in that stupid prophecy book no way.” Tae said now entering the shower next to him. {no boyxboy lovers haha…they have separate shower heads}

“Yea… I don’t want some book telling me what’s going to happen in my life.” I scoffed.

“Well I’m not going to stop with her any time soon. That’s for sure.” I confidently added and soon walked towards the door.

“We didn’t think you would.” Jae yelled and they mildly laughed.

I closed the door behind me and saw Emi crouched down against the wall waiting patiently for me. It instantly reminded me of what happened in her dream. I got angry but controlled it and cooled down. ‘I’m gonna have to ask her about that later.’

“Come on I’ll show you around.” I told her and she looked up as soon as she heard my voice. She stood up and smiled, following after me. I grinned to myself when I saw her behind me looking at everything as if she was trying to memorize it all. She was amazed by the whole interior. I mean if you were mortal then I wouldn’t blame you. It’s kind of like a maze and sometimes it changes each day.

“You don’t have to memorize it all. I’ll guide you if you need to go somewhere.” I reassured her grasping her hand in mine. She grabbed mine with both hands and nodded up to me. I showed her that the room she came out of was mine, and other rooms including the training room, offices and other random rooms. We eventually came down the stairs and I showed her the kitchen, tv room, and dining room.

The one room I didn’t show was the basement. It something I’ll show her when I tell her everything.

“Ohh! I knew I should have taken a left.” I heard her say.

“Haha yea it…gets tricky.”

“Your friends are really nice…they like to tease though.” She frowned and pouted.

“Yea... you’ll get used to that.” I followed her to the kitchen. She was about to open the fridge when I realized there something else in there she couldn’t see. I rushed to the fridge door and immediately shut it. She jumped up and looked at me shocked.

“What are you doing?” I asked her crossing my arms.

“I-I thought I’d cook you guys some breakfast or something…Maybe you guys are hungry?” She said sweetly.

‘You’re too nice emi yah’ I thought.

“No it’s fine we really don’t have that much in there.” I quickly lied.

“Oh…well…do you have any juice?”

“Yea just let me get it for you…you can sit down baby.” I motioned for her to sit at the table.

“Oh… ok.” She turned around and went to the table.

I sighed in relief and opened the fridge.

“You have a lot of food in there though.” She popped up behind me and looked around my back. 

“What the-” I turned around and tried to block the open fridge casually. ‘Damn! How did I not see that one coming. I’m gonna have to get my senses checked or something.’

“Are you trying to hide something from me?” She cocked her eyebrows and crossed her arms.

“N-no” ‘What the hell?!! Why am I stuttering now?’ “It’s just I didn’t want you to cook for us. We’re not that hungry anyway.” ‘Another lie. Damn I hope she buys it.’

“Aw…it’s fine baby….I want to cook for you guys.” She pushed me out of the way and I reluctantly gave in to her wish and rolled my eyes.

“Hmm let’s see…what can I work with?” she bent down and tapped her chin as she looked around. I leaned against the kitchen counter thinking of excuses that will get me out of this one.

“Ah this will do.” She picked out all the ingredients and began cooking.

“Is that all you need?” I asked hoping she wouldn’t need to open the fridge again.

“Mmm…” she thought for a moment with her hands together and looking at all her ingredients. “Yup,” she finally said.

‘Finally…I hope she didn’t see anything.’ I heaved a sigh of relief.

“Is something wrong?” She turned to me. “You look pale.” She felt my face and my forehead.

“I’m fine baby” I brought her hands down and smiled.

“O…ok…you can get the other two and tell them that breakfast will be done in a minute.” She continued cooking and I hesitantly went upstairs. ‘Man that was close…I’m glad she didn’t open that bin in there.’

Emi’s POV

I saw Siwon walk upstairs and I continued my cooking.

“Oh? I almost forgot the juice.” I said and went back into the fridge.

“Hmmm…I wonder what they like.” I looked through the different bins and saw some red liquid looking stuff. “Oooo is that cranberry juice? I love cranberry juice!!” I clapped and smiled to myself.

“Hmm…it’s weird looking…and kinda dark...” I concluded that it must be a different kind of cranberry juice. I brought other drinks out, set them up at the table, and finished breakfast. I set the table for four people. When I set the drinks down, I decided to taste that special cranberry juice.

“I hope it’s really good.” I happily said. I looked through the cabinets and finally grabbed a glass. I poured the “cranberry juice” in a glass and brought it to my mouth. I suddenly brought it back down and thought for a moment.

‘I wonder if this would taste good with apple juice. Then it would be cranapple juice.’ I gasped in joy and smile at my own silliness.

“That would taste really good I bet. I’ll just taste it plain first.” I brought it up to my mouth again. I finally took a sip of it and unfortunately swallowed it.

“O my gosh!! What is this?!” I shouted disgustingly putting the glass back on the table. At that time, Siwon came back into the kitchen with Taeyang and Jaejoong.

“Wow!! You made all this?” One of them said but I couldn’t figure out who. My vision was becoming blurry and my stomach was hurting.

“Y-yea…I…did.” I faintly replied and started to breath heavily. “Baby?...why..do I…feel so-” I couldn’t finish my sentence when everything went black.

Siwon’s POV

I smiled at the excessive food on the table. I heard her call out to me and I looked over towards her. She started to touch her head and her stomach and I widened my eyes.

“Baby?!” I ran over to her as soon as I saw her fall on the floor. “Baby? Wake up!...wake up!” I held her head and back up shaking her little by little.

“!…Look Siwon.” Jae said and gave me the glass. I smelled it and cursed myself.

“Yup…definitely blood.” Tae saw the container of blood on the table.

“Damn it!!” I picked her up and brought her to the couch.

“You already know what to do Siwon.” Tae sat down in a chair and started to eat the food she cooked. I looked back at him and saw Jae nodding his head.

“Damn…She’s really good at cooking!” Tae yelled.

“I can do better.” Jae jealously frowned and picked up his fork.

“Are you jealous?” Tae raised his eyebrow and tilted his head amused.

“Helloooo! you guys…Blood infested girl over here!” I yelled back at them and they stopped talking.

“You already know what the leaders told us to do in cases like these. Take the blood out or eat them.” Jaejoong concluded.

“You should know I can’t eat her. We don’t even eat humans. We barely even drink blood.” I said angrily while putting my hand on her head. She’s burning up, yet her body is shivering.

“Well prepare for blood removal then.” Jae continued and started eating. “I guess this is ok.”

“I told you! She’s good!” Tae smiled and continued eating.

“You guys really don’t give that much of a damn do you?” I turned to them looked at them shocked at how unreasonable they’re being.

They both sighed and stopped eating. “We care Siwon.” Tae said.

“Yea we just have to eat to care even more.” Jae included.

"Ugh..i give up with you guys!"

“As soon as we’re done we’ll help you with the removal ok?” Tae finally acknowledged the situation.

“Fine.” I lazily answered.

“Just put a warm towel on her head and wrap her up. She’ll be fine ‘til we’re done eating. It doesn’t take affect til 3 hours from now…give or take.” Jae said.

“Yea you better eat too. You know we can’t do anything if we don’t eat something. And besides that, she’ll probably be happy to know we ate all her food when she wakes up.” Tae drank the rest of her blood filled cup and put it back down.

“Fine…but isn’t there another way to remove it without so much pain when she wakes back up?”

“We can try to do something…but at least she’s not feeling pain now so we can wait a while and think about it.” Tae kept eating and Jae motioned for me to come eat really quick. I looked back at her to see if she was ok.

“I’m so mad at myself. I should have hid it better.” I hit the table hard cracking the glass.

“Damn that’s another table we have to get now.” Jae rolled his eyes. As if I care though. I started eating unwillingly. I took glances at Emi the whole time just in case.

“What is that the 4th? You’re really gonna have to work on that temper of yours.”

“ off! You would do the same thing.” I retorted. They looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

‘I’m sorry I have to do this baby.’ I thought to myself and continued the breakfast.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

and there you go!! remember dont jump to conclusions just yet! also anticipate the next chapter for the Blood Removal Process...See ya in chapter 8 annyeong!! p.s. Comments are appreciated...thank yous!!:D