Bump'n Greet...Mad but Sweet

Trust and Believe

i thought the ice cream image was close enough to ice cream flavor given in the chapter...i just couldnt find a good enough picture:(...oh well..enjoy!! 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Janelle’s POV

Ugh!! I can’t believe she ditched me and didn’t even tell me. I mean I know it’s been a couple of weeks, but still, she should at least say sorry a third time for me to totally forgive her by now. I don’t really give in until the third apology. I mean…she should really know me by now. We’ve been best friends since 5th grade.

I was walking towards Emi’s house to see if she would again apologize but was rudely interrupted by someone who ran into me.

“AHH!” I shrieked as I fell down on my back.

“Owwww!” I groaned in pain. I felt something heavy on top of me and opened my eyes.

“Aw damn! Sorry about that,” the strange man on top of me said.

“Weeeellll, a good bonus to that… ‘apology’ of yours would be you getting off of me and helping me up,” I answered casually but with a slight attitude, my hands still placed by my head.

“Oh…Oh yea my bad.” He got off me and helped me up. It felt like I was lightweight with how fast he pulled me up. I dusted the dirt off my and thighs and peeked a curious look up to him.

‘Wow!,’ I thought, ‘now that I look at him, he is…HOT!”

“Are you ok?” He asked. “Did I hurt you or something?”

‘Snap out of it Janelle’ I told myself. “Yea, I’m ok,” I answered like I could care less about his question. “Just watch where you’re going next time ok, I almost hurt my wrist.”

“Oh really?” He said while looking back at something. “Well, it seems like your fine now sooo….Ima get going. Nice talking to ya.”

“Yea…ok,” I looked behind me and saw nothing.

‘It looks like he’s running from something. Hmm…I guess he didn’t get away yet. Oh well…Good luck to him.’ I thought to myself as I continued walking towards Emi’s house.

Taeyang’s POV

I soon arrived at Siwon’s house and told him what happened.

“I kept running from that weird person who kept looking at me. It was like he was staring at me and trying to control me with his eyes or something. I tried to get away from him and that’s when I fell on this one girl.”

“Sooo that’s what you’ve been up to all day. You’ve been trying to hook up with yet another girl. You really amaze me Tae Hyung.” Siwon’s said while shaking his head and  drinking his tea.

“Oh come on! Did you not hear the first part of my story at all? I was running from someone. A creepy looking someone I might add.”

“Who do you think it is then?”

“I don’t know! That’s why I told you about this.”

“You know, you can be really useless in giving me information sometimes. Did you at least get what he looks like?”

“Well somewhat…but not as much as that girl that I bumped into.” I grinned while remember her little attitude.

“Are you serious right now?” he said with a humorless tone.

“What?!” I replied like I did nothing wrong.

“Hyung, you amaze me everyday,” He said as he got up his seat to go upstairs.

“No really!! You should have seen her. y yet a little feisty.” I smirked entertainingly.

“Well as soon as you find out what that so-called ‘creepy guy’ looked like then you can tell me what that girl looks like. Did you even get her name?”

I punched myself mentally. “Damn!!”

“You’re really useless.” He said as he closed the door. Sometimes I wonder who’s really older when we talk to each other.

“Stupid! Stupid!” I sighed and went to my room.

Emi’s POV

I kept reading the text from a few weeks ago and many others that I thought were sweet like ‘Go to sleep…I don’t want you falling asleep on me tomorrow like last time when I came to Sweeties’ or ‘ you looked tired today…didn’t I tell you to go to sleep?...Still not listening I see… I guess your still thinking of me when we finish talking for the night’. I know… not that sweet but I liked them nonetheless. It was just little things like that even if he was teasing me. It makes me feel like he cares about me although he doesn’t say it directly. I giggled in my little bit of happiness that I gained from his texts. The last text was sooo true that I didn’t even know how to react. So I just put “maybe” with “^_^” sign.

Instead of always having that serious yet playful seductive glare that he gives me most of the time, Siwon can have his aggressively cute side too in his on way. I know weird combination.

~Flashback~

No One’s POV

They decided to have some ice cream today. Emi loved ice cream so he decided to get her some. But unfortunately, they didn’t have Siwon’s favorite type of ice cream, which was double chocolate fudge with brownies mixed inside.

“You mean to tell me that you really don’t have my double chocolate fudge with brownies?” he said angrily with a straight deep tone. He continued to stare at him while she just looked back and forth at the employee and Siwon. She became a little scared but didn’t stop watching the tense moment. Emi saw something different in Siwon’s eyes like they changed color or something, but shook it off to be her eyes just playing tricks on her since she didn’t have her contacts in today.

‘Damn! I forgot about my eyes,’ Siwon finally realized as he saw Emi looking him confusedly.

“No, I-I’m sorry. We don’t have anymore. W-we just ran out. We’ll have some by tomorrow i-if you want to come and I-I’ll give you have price.”

‘Wow! Siwon oppa has that affect on everybody I guess,’ Emi thought.

“A-alright oppa. Come on. You’re scaring him now. We’ll just come back another day ok?” He calmed down and she sighed in relief.

“Fine but I will be back to see if it’s here by tomorrow. Let’s go Emi yah.” He pulled her along and stomped out of the shop like a little kid. She giggled at his little tantrum and then he suddenly stopped. He turned back around after he was halfway through the door.

“And it better be half-price!!” he yelled, startling the employee. He continued to pull her towards the car. She laughed when they finally got in.

“What are you laughing at?” he questioned obviously insulted.

“Oh nothing…it’s just I didn’t know that you liked ice cream that much.” She smiled

“There’s a lot you don’t know about me,” He said quietly in a serious tone as he started the car.

“W-why is there something I should know about?” she asked curiously.

“Not at the moment…no.” ‘At least not now or ever,’ he carried on in his mind.

~End of Flashback~

Emi’s POV

Now that I think about it, it’s weird that he said that so suddenly. And what’s even weirder is that it feels like he’s keeping something from me. I mean we’ve been dating for a while sooo...that technically makes me his girlfriend right? I don't know. But every time he rushes from the places were hanging out at like he has something else to do. But every time I ask, he just says he has to wake up early for the next day.

“I hope he isn’t lying to me,” I said out loud as I was lying on my bed.

DING DOOONG!!!

DING DOOONG!!!

KNOCK!!!

KNOCK!!!

KNOCK!!!

‘Hmm…I wonder who that could be.’ I thought as I went towards the door.

“Who is it?” I opened the door and found Janelle standing with her arms crossed looking at me with fierce eyes.

“What’s wrong?” I asked wondering why she looked so angry with me.

“ ‘What’s wrong?!’ You seriously don’t know?!”  She let herself in and turned around.

I shook my head innocently and shut the door.

“You ditched me that’s what’s wrong!” She sat on the couch and crossed her arms while pouting angrily.

‘Ooohhh!!’ I thought mentally.

“But I said sorry like two times already Janie.” That’s my nickname for her when’s she’s upset.

“Don’t ‘Janie’ me. You should know me by now.” She looked away again.

“Are you still on that -3apology- thing?”

“And why can’t I be?”

“Because you’ve been doing that since 7th grade. Don’t you think its getting old.”

“That’s my thing though.” She whined

“But I’m pretty sincere when I say it the first time eonni. You should know me by now too,” I said while holding her hand.

“Huh!!...Fine. Fine. I’ll try to let it go.” She gave in and then turned towards me with the happiest face ever. “But guess what!!”

“What?” I looked at her weirdly.

“I met…well bumped into this HOT but cute guy today...oh emi you should have seen him. He was just so hypnotizing.” She said with her hands together and looking up to the ceiling.

I looked up to the ceiling to see if anything weird was up there. Then I looked back down at her like she was crazy. “Uh…eonni... weren’t you just mad a second ago?”

She looked back at me while smiling. “Yes…but I can be a little bipolar sometimes…you’ll get used to it…Now anyways about that guy…” She continued and told me the whole story and I just laughed her silliness.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sooooo....what are you thinkin so far? i know there's some silent readers too...Dont be shy or lazy to comment haha...anyways....you guys will know what they are soon enough...i wonder what you guys are thinking they are...well you'll see...oh the next chapter will hopefully be up soon...see ya then...annyeong!!!^__^