Call Me and Surprise Guest

Trust and Believe

 

SOooo...I'm a day late from my update in my update week interval but i hope you don't mind as much^-^...i always update until i have severe writer's block haha...anyways enjoy this chapter...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

No One’s POV

Janelle kept searching for Taeyang outside the bakery. “He said he was here...where is he?” she looked from left to right and tried to see if the cars passing by were his. She didn’t have a phone to call him either. So she placed her hands on her hips impatiently.

Taeyang had been watching her from the roof this whole time, preparing something for her. He casually jumped off the 30ft roof and into the alley, watching her look as if she was waiting for him. He walked gradually until he was right behind her. She looked to the left again and suddenly felt her eyes being shut by something warm. She was pulled back into the alley way and shoved lightly against the wall, eyes still closed by his big yet smooth masculine hands.

“Don’t say anything.” Taeyang said as he tried to play with her, like he was a kidnapper.

“Quit it Taeyang…You’ve already made me wait out here for ten minutes.” She replied, carelessly.

“You could at least play along.” Taeyang said, using a serious yet sad tone.

 ‘O Thank God! It is him.’ She thought to herself. She tried to act like she could care less but in reality she almost screamed.

“O NO!!....please mister kidnapper! Don’t hurt me! I’m just a fragile little girl going to the market.” She sarcastically joked, acting with her hands in a pleading motion. She took his hands off her eyes and turned with the most shocked face ever.

“Omo!! Taeyang ssi?! Why would you be so cruel and scare someone like me?!  I had noo idea!” Taeyang looked at her, shaking his head. Disappointment was written all over his face.

“Thanks for playing along.”

“Your welcome…what were trying to do?” She asked, raising her eyebrow slightly, still a little stunned by his action.

“I thought I’d scare you a little bit, and now I tried to but unfortunately it didn’t work.” he put his hands in his pocket, going the direction of his car.

“Yea…I’m not that easy to scare…You better work harder next time.” She lied and walked out into the open sidewalk.

“We’ll see about that then.” He replied following her. ‘I can give you a real scare Janie. Just you wait.’ He thought.

“Ok now while you think of that you can show me your car.” She said, caring less of his future tactics.

“Uh…this way.” he pointed, almost upset by her nonchalant statement. That just made him more determined . Taeyang had a feeling that he couldn’t scare her that easily though fro the beginning, but also had the feeling that it did scare her a little bit. He didn’t use is mind reading skills at the time, so he never found out. He led the way to his car and she kept looking for it, seeing all the cars parked on the sreet.

“Here it is!” he said, quickly making his way towards it. He showcased his car like he was a model in a commercial. He leaned against the side of it and crossed his arms, throwing almost all the y faces he could at her.

Car-(http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kSiL_6q6sXI/TSSkPfyxKeI/AAAAAAAAAgs/3Plefv8540o/s640/c-metisse-concept+car_cars+pics_06.jpg)

“Your ego is too much. Your not that fine.” And once again she lied, trying so hard to not give him the credit that he deserved from the car and his good looks.

“Damn... way to put me down.” He headed towards the drivers seat once again almost upset.

‘Haha…He’s too y when he’s disappointed,’ she thought while she was in the car.

‘Oh?’ Some how he heard that one thing she thought and a smile crept back on his lips.

“Don’t worry…you’ll have enough time to impress me with your so called ‘fineness’…” She said placing her hands on her lap, watching his expressions. They made jokes to each other the whole way, enjoying the time they had until they reached her house.

“Oh just turn left here and go all the way to the end.” She pointed, giving him directions.

“Ok…here we are…Try not to miss me too much ok? You might annoy me with all your calls.” He jokingly said while getting out the car. She got out the car too with an amused expression, having the wind blow through her hair as she turned.

“It seems like your gonna miss me more…” She watched him come around the car, “If not, then why are you getting out the car hmm? Are you already yearning for my presence?” She walked and stopped towards him.

“Heh! Please…Not even.” He leaned his back against the car again, crossing his arms.

“Hmm some how I really think your lying.” She approached, making her moves slow and seductive. She flipped her hair, fingers combing it to one side. Her eyes looked down and then back up as she finally stopped in front of him.

‘Damn! She really knows how to get a guy’s attention.’ Taeyang bit his bottom lip and stared into her eyes, replying to her actions; his arms pulling her body towards his and forgetting about anyone who sees. Luckily there weren’t that many people out.

“Do you want to know the truth?” he asked, lips almost shutting the gap between hers.

“And what is that?” She breathily asked, looking up at his eyes and then back at his lips.

“You want me more than you know.” he almost whispered.

“What makes you say that?” She smiled amused at his words.

“The way you don’t say no to the way I’m holding you. You don’t struggle when I almost touch my lips with yours.”

“And what your excuse then?” She asked still smiling and knowing that he’s right. Without warning, he pressed his lips onto hers, aggressively moving along with hers. She didn’t back down either. She went along with his every move, almost like she, instead, was taking advantage of him. She moved her arms up over his shoulders and he brought her body closer, making her back almost arch at how dominant he was trying to be. To her dismay, he started going slowly, saving every part of his lips into his memory so that he could remember what she tasted like. And then he stopped.

“I’ll leave with that as my answer.” He answered, slowly drawing further away from her slightly swollen lips and letting go of her waist as much as he didn’t want to. He also remember he couldn’t let her see his eyes or the fact that he’ll be hard soon if this goes on. He walked around and sat in the driver's seat. He rolled down the passenger window, where she was still unhappily standing.

“If you want more, call me.” He grinned with a wink and drove away, leaving her wanting more.

‘ man!... that was hard. I’m gonna have to take a cold shower when I get home.’ He yelled to himself in his car, frustrated with the fact that he stopped. No guy stops and leaves a girl hanging. But he had to be one of those guys today and he didn’t like it at all. It’s also only the second day they’ve met. It was moving to fast even for him.

“Ugh…He’s gonna get me in trouble. But man I don’t want to stay away from him.” Janelle said as she closed the door of her house and walked in. She laid down on the couch and let out a frustrated sigh.

‘What do I do now?’ she asked herself. ‘I don’t want to e, but I’m so …hhuh....whatever I’ll just do it for today.’ She concluded and made her way to her bedroom, waiting to pleasure herself.

SIOWN’S POV

I waited upstairs knowing that I couldn’t handle it anymore. I’m surprised I didn’t loose it while I was down there. I just couldn’t take it. It’s been an hour since she’s been unconscious and draining? I guess you can say. And I still feel no pain from her. She going to take a while to recover I think.

“I think she should be done by now.” After looking at the clock, I went back to the basement to check. Seeing that my guess was right, I disconnected her and wrapped her in a blanket so she wouldn’t get cold once I carried her to my room. She was as light as usual for me and soon I placed her down on my bed. She was still unconscious which I figured she would be for an hour more.

I sighed and thought about what I would have to do next. The holes were still noticeable but slowly healing. Half of me really want to just and have that taste in my mouth again. But the other half really didn’t want to loose it again and probably not even stop in the long run.

“Sungmin it is then.” I concluded to myself. I closed the door and went out to go to Sweeties. I decided to cross roofs this time around.

‘I haven’t done that for a while and I can’t loose my touch just because I’m around humans for the time being.’ I said to myself as I looked up towards my roof. I jumped up and looked across the row of houses. No one was really out so it seemed like a good time to flash across and arrive there in at least 5 minutes instead of taking the car.

“Like they’ll see me anyway.” I chuckled out loud getting ready to go. I wanted to get this over with quickly and this seemed liked a good idea. And so I did. I leaped and ran across the top of the house and some buildings or convenience stores. Hell, I didn’t really care. I finally arrived there and looked at my phone.

“Hmm…7 minutes? I guess I’m loosin’ my touch a little.” I jumped down from the roof of the store next to Sweeties and into the alley. I went in and found Sungmin by the counter and shouted to him.

“Sungmin-ah!”

“Oh? Siwon-ah!!” Sungmin yelled back and ran up towards me, giving me a hug. He always was a huggable person. He let go and told me exactly what I was looking for.

“Don’t tell me. You’re here for some healing type of stuff. Any kind of thing would do right? As long as it does its job?”

“How did you know?” I asked him sarcastically.

“It just comes to me sometimes.” He replied playfully and then leaded me to his little cubicle of medicine.

“Still coming up with new things I see?” I said, walking with him through the aisle of medication. He such a genius when it came to medicine.

“Yea pretty much. I really want to come up with new things that will help us out if we need it. So I try to think of all the 'what ifs'…Aha!” he shouted grabbing something off the shelf.

“Here you go. Some healing cream.”

“I thought you only made vaccines and serums to drink.” i questioned

“I wanted to try to put some stuff in cream form. Why drink something potentially nasty that heals your wound when you can put it directly on it without tasting it?” he said.

“Then what about your serums and drinks and all that?” We started to walk back up and into his office.

“Yea I think I’ll leave those the way they are haha. I have other things to figure out.” He chuckled and went to his desk to do who knows what.

“Heh…well it was nice seeing you. I’ll come back some time.” I waved good-bye.

“Ok then. You better not forget that.” He yelled outside.

“Wouldn’t dare to.” I replied and headed back home with the cream in my hand. I jumped back on the roof by the alley and jumped my way back home trying to get as much of a workout as I could. I soon arrived home and jumped back down from my house by the front door.

“Oh there you are Siwon-ah.” I heard a sharp, annoying voice that my ears always dreaded.

I hopefully wondered to himself and sighed, ‘That cant be who I think it is!’

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was that for you guys?...i know some are looking for the rated stuff to happen already...but it will...when i want it to haha...and anyways I'm still working on those chapters...I really don't want it to be dull and boring....i guess I'm going to have to read up on some rated fics and get ideas lol kidding...I'll try to make it juicy? i guess you can say haha on my own....So weird to say juicy..."If you can't even write juicy, how can you write a rated chapter?" Some of you might ask hehe i wonder that as well LoL...My description of those chapters will be as much as i can do without leaving disappointed viewers....anyways rambling about nothing...but look forward to the next chapter with what happened to emi in the past and a little surprise in the bedroom...okie dokie see you next chapter...p.s. comments are appreciated...thank you:D