two::

Stay

C h a p t e r  2

______________


"Hey pops, why did you call me? Oh... you miss me don't you?" Jiyong teased, as he slung his arm on Yang Hyun Suk's arm or who Jiyong calls "Pops" as in dad, father or whatever you call it. 




He was smiling ear to ear but it didn't reach his eyes, sadness and loneliness screams and just looking at him trying hard to look happy pains him more.




"Please stop pretending your happy son." He solemnly said. Jiyong's facade crumbled as he said those words. His smile that he tried to perfect on his way vanished immediately, it's purpose useless for he sure knows him pretty well and knowing his status, he pretty knows everything.




Jiyong chuckled bitterly, rubbing his nape as his eyes affixed towards the floor like it's the most amazing thing made by mankind.


"So.. you already know huh? Aishht... My efforts on perfecting that smile just went staight to the dumpsters. " Jiyong joked after a long pause. He finally had enough courage to face him, readying himself for his usual nagging about things like conscience, respect and especially about love.


People like him shouldn't be in love, heck, they don't have and can't think about things like these for love is only hindrance to their way of life, their jobs to be exact.




Hyun suk sighed heavily, his eyes staring at the dejected and solemn face of Jiyong. 




What happened to him? 




Because of love, he turned out like this. 




He reminds him of someone he knows... Himself. 




Hyun Suk chuckled lightly, but still enough for Jiyong to hear. He looked up, shock evident unto his eyes.  The nagging he prepared himself for didn't come, but what he only did was chuckle as if finding the situation funny. 




Hyun Suk caught the surprised and bewildered look Jiyong castes upon him and broke into fits of laughter, annoying the latter further more. His eyes narrowed together as his brows seemed to form a single line. 




"Okay.. Sorry for that." Hyun suk composed himself and urged the lad to sit infront of him as he ordered a maid to 'bring in some snacks and a drink for them both. 




"You really remind me of myself when I was still young Jiyong." Hyun suk uttered as he stared at Jiyong lovingly, like how a father would to his son. He seems perfect for his daughter who ran away, if she was here.. 




"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Jiyong questioned, feigning innocence. Hyun suk's brows furrowed. 


Maybe he spoke too soon.. 


"I'm just kidding pops. No need to get angry." Jiyong said to ease out the latter's temper, knowing how temperamental he was and he sure is worst than him when furious. Making Hyun suk angry is the gravest mistake you'd ever do, knowing his status and power as their boss, but he's kind when you get on his good side. Rest assured.




"So what really happened?" His voice changed as he uttered those words, leaning in to face Jiyong whose smile immediately faltered once he finished the question. He avoided it as much as he can but he sure knows it is coming. 


"I broke up with her..." Jiyong uttered, his head once again held down as his grip unto the arm rest tightened. Tears uncontrollably rolled down his eyes, falling down unto the carpeted floor. Hyun suk's eyes widened, seeing for the first time Jiyong crying but smiled pleasantly as the thought ran past his mind. 'He really does love her, this brat.' 




Hyun suk stood up and handed him a box of tissues that he just ignored. 




"Tsk.. Compose yourself.. Aissht. She's coming in a while. " Hyun suk feigned anger as he just stared at Jiyong amused. He did as he was told and just shrugged the coldness of his boss. 




"Who?" he asked out of curiosity. 




"My daughter." Hyun suk said, a smile imprinted on his face. 




"What? You have a daughter?" Jiyong asked, confused and shocked with what   he just said. 




"Yeah, but she ran away when she figured out about my occupation. I've been searching for her far and low for the past couple of years." 




"Why didn't we know about this? You could've told us. We could've helped you   find her." Jiyong interjected. 




"Yeah, I already found her a year ago. I begged her to come home and that I would quit and stop this for her but she declined, saying that it's my happiness and she wants to live by herself first and that she would come back some day. " Hyunsuk explained, the smile on his face still imprinted. 




"So, today's the day she's coming back? What's that got to do with me?" Jiyong asked once again, much more confused than ever. 




"Yup, and you'll see. Just so you wait." Hyunsuk said with a hint of mystery. Jiyong shook his head and dismissed the matter, his phone suddenly beeped, catching him off guard. He then slipped his hand unto his jeans and grabbed for it, checking for who texted. 




His whole attention drifted towards his phone, unaware of the engine roaring outside. 








Fr: Seungri 
Let's go party! See you at Novo, okay? We won't accept no as answer. If you won't come we'll drag you out of your house. ;) 
Love you hyuuuung!!!!!  :* ^_^








Jiyong 's face contorted in disgust at what Seungri just texted. He sure will kill that brat when he sees him. 




"I'm home." a sweet voice greeted, catching him off guard once again. Memories flashed like a movie unto his head, as the familliar voice inched closer and     closer to there direction. He was stunned and unable to move, shocked and            bewildered on how and why she's here. She can't be right? He's just                         hallucinating   right?
 
Hyunsuk stood up, a huge grin on his face for the arrival of his only daughter      that he hasn't seen for a year. He stole a glance at the stunned Jiyong, his mouth agape in shock. He only smirked as the door opened, unveiling his lovely            daughter, his baby girl. 




"Hello dad." she greeted sweetly, as she embraced him with her tiny arms            against his huge figure. 




Jiyong stood up in shock, his eyes about to bulge out out of it's sockets. 








"DAD????"