;one

Stay


C h a p t e r    1

________________________


'Can you feel me now
Take a deep breath and let me explain
All the pain that’s been wreckin my brain
Gettin so close to goin’ insane
And see you standing there
And the feelin’ never gonna be the same
seems like we missed the whole damn train
Blame is all we have for us

And I can let in get in the way
Even if the love is the costly price to pay
Lookin’ back life love was the game or cliche
Gotta move away sacrifice my heart and let you breath again baby girl. '




I grabbed the bottle half empty of whiskey as I turned off the radio. I clicked my tongue at how I can so relate to the song. I picked up the picture frame on top of my bedside table, it was a picture of us both, her smiling with glee as I stole a kiss unto her cheek. 

I've never been happier when she was by my side. When I met her, it was like I found new hope in life, that I wanted to live again in this god damned world. I found my only reason for survival, but having her with me will only endanger her life and her family's as my past haunted me. 

My enemies figured out about her existence and threatened me about it. At first I just shrugged it off, knowing full well that I could protect her but I underestimated those bastards. They've been following her everywhere she went, and sending in photos of whatever she's doing and that's when I realized that I couldn't protect her because just being with her would endanger her life. 

I chuckled bitterly on how unfair things are. Just when I found the only person who truly cared and loved me is that when she can't be with me. Maybe this is karma talking for the lives I've taken away. It sure is hard to lose the one you love. 

I felt the ring on my left hand, it's cold exterior touching my finger. "I'm sorry that I love you."  

































The doorbell kept on ringing, stirring Jiyong awake but also known as G-Dragon, the ruthless, merciless gang leader of the feared group Bigbang. He groggily stood up as he held his head with his hand. The doorbell kept on ringing, thus making Jiyong a ton more pissed on whoever is behind the door. 

He finally reached the door, his ears bleeding from the pesky ring of his doorbell. He harshly opened the door, ready to shout at whoever dared disturb his sleep and his doorbell. His eyes set to kill as he glared at their maknae, Seungri who had an uneasy smile on his lips. "G-good morning?" he greeted feebly, aware of the pissed off mood of their leader, regardless of his deathly glare at them. 

"What are you doing here?" Jiyong asked, his voice laced with venom as his aura darkened. One wrong move and he would surely beat the living daylights of Seungri, regardless of him being their group's maknae. 

Top, already sensing the impending doom coming forth Seungri's way, then piped in and greeted Jiyong merrily, making the latter snort and open way for them all to enter. 

"So what do you ugly faggots come here for? And shut up with the we miss you crap. I just woke up and a head splitting hangover thanks to you guys that ing doorbell. So tell me now before I kick you all out. Literally." 

"The old man wants to meet you later, probably this afternoon I guess. Hell just call you he said when he wants you there, so I suggest you take a bath cause you stink like hell." TOP replied with a pesky huge grin on his handsome face. Jiyong just snarled and prepared to stand when Seungri opened his dangerous mouth. 

"Why are you sulking over such a break-up? It's just a girl hyung." Jiyong's attention immediately drifted to
 Seungri and is expression darkened. He gripped on Seungri's collar, his eyes glaring, blazing with fury. 

"You don't know what it feels like, so shut your filthy mouth before I do it for you." Jiyong threatened
Seungri, his eyes narrowed, logic thrown out of his system as anger consumes his whole being. Top held unto Jiyong's arm, as Yongbae held the other, pacifying their leader to spare the life of Seungri. 

Good thing Jiyong got back to his senses and freed him, brushing off their hold on him and went straight to his room and banged his door in the process. Daesung helped Seungri up as the other two glared at him, completely dissapointed about what he said. "You clearly know what he's going through Seungri."  the latter just nodded and muttered a whisper of apology as he stared at the door who's hinge is about to break off. 

'I'm sorry, hyung.' 

































After an hour or so of taking a bath, changing and preparing Jiyong then grabbed his keys and locked his door, going double time since the old geezer is a bit dangerous when mad and frustrated. One of the things he hates the most are latecomers. He hates to wait for other people because they should be the one waiting for him. 

"That bastard." Jiyong clicked his tongue and ran towards his car, his phone beeping continuesly. He pressed the remote for his car and quickly got in, pressing the answer button as he sat. "WHERE ARE YOU?" a booming voice greeted, clearly agitated and impatient. 

"Geez.. No, "Hello Jiyong! How are you?" ?? You keep teaching me about manners and and you even can't greet properly? Aissht.. What a bad example to the youth..." Jiyong joked, simply to pass the boiling temper of the old man. 

"Greet your ! Where the are you?" the old man said in a much calmer tone. Jiyong just smiled to himself, chuckling a bit as he succeeded in pacifying the guy's temper. 'Point one to the great GD!' 

"I'm almost there. Don't be too impatient and stop frowning. You'll look older and have much more wrinkles like Gaho!" Jiyong teased. 

"Why you punk!!! Come here this instant or I'll literally fry your !" 

"Geez.. I already said I'm coming. I'm almost at your mansion. What's the commotion all about anyways?" Jiyong asked, his curiosity killing him. Why would the old man suddenly call him and urge him to come? It should be real important. 

"You need to meet someone. Got that? So behave, okay? Imma hung up now and drive faster you dimwit! You have a ing Bentley!" and the line went dead. 

Jiyong just shook his head in amusement, but the smile on his face faltered immediately when he saw the thing dangling on his rear view mirror, a cellphone charm that contains a picture of them both wearing stupid headbands with ice cream smeared unto their faces. He reached for it and removed it with his free hand. He clenched his hand and placed it into his chest pocket, a small smile reaching his face. 

"You'd always be in my heart, forever."