fin

Stay
 
 
C h a p t e r    3
 
 
 
Jiyong and Dara were left all alone. Hyunsuk had to leave for some 'emergency meeting' that needed his presence. 
 
It was beyond awkward for Jiyong's part. He still couldn't' grasp the idea of her being his Boss' daughter, heck, he haven't even yet grasped the idea of his boss having a daughter! What more if that daughter is his ex-girlfriend! 
 
A light chuckle then brought him back from his train of thoughts. He stole a glance at the woman beside him, his heart beating erratically. She just smiled, her pearly whites showing. Her eyes glistening, seemingly amused at his reaction. But never the less made him fall for her deeper, if that is still possible. 
 
"How have you been these past few days?" Dara asked, her tone calm and sweet, typical of her. Jiyong dreamt all night, wished to hear her angelic voice once again, but here is be now, face-to-face with his angel once again. 
 
"Earth to Jiyong!" Dara sweetly muttered as she held up her hand and waved it lightly infront of his baffled face. 
 
"U-umm.. F-fine... I guess.." he stuttered. His hand involuntarily went up to his nape, scratching it awkwardly as he casted his eyes down, feeling a ton more stupid on how he's acting right now. 
 
"Where's your cool man?" Jiyong hissed, his brows furrowed on how idiotic he looked. "Great. Just great." 
 
Dara chuckled lightly, amused on how he's acting. The cool and chic leader of Bigbang making a fool out of himself, what a sight indeed. 
 
Jiyong's face immediately turned beet red, realizing his mistake. He coughed awkwardly to change the mood, but once again terribly failing. Dara couldn't take it anymore and laughed boisterously, her hand clutching her aching stomach from too much laughing. 
 
Jiyong ruffled his hair, annoyance seeping through his system as Dara continued laughing at him but that immediately vanished as he saw how happy she looked, her lips etched into a huge playful grin as her eyes that he loved the most glistened with pure happiness; gone the emptiness and sadness that he once dawned unto her. 
 
"I'm sorry." Jiyong  said, his voice and face filled with regret. He couldn't muster the courage to look at her as her laughs died down. He clenched his fist tightly, his knuckles turning white as images of her crying face came amidst his mind. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." 
 
He had his head down low, stray tears dropping unto the carpeted floor. He roughly wiped those damned tears, cursing underneath his breath for crying and being weak and emotional all of a sudden. 
 
He wasn't like this, he never dreamed of becoming one.  Having emotions is something that isn't accepted in his world. He is known to be one of the most ruthless, merciless and coldest gangsters in the history of mankind but because of this girl, this petite and innocent girl, the walls he built all his life crumbled within a snap.
 
Her smiles haunted him the first time he met her, her laugh rang through his ears, a sweet melody he wouldn't mind hearing through his lifetime. How lucky could he get to acquire her sweet yes amidst all of her suitors, which were threatened badly for even being within her radius. He snickered at the thought, as the scared faces of those guys, their names forgotten, passed by his mind.
 
 But even though, sadness still seeped through his system for life ain't no fairy tale. Reality catched up to them, even though he ran as fast as he could to escape it. More tears escaped his eyes as he then again wiped them roughly. His body then tensed when a hand caressed his right shoulder, drifting him off of his trance. He glanced up to see his angel, smiling beautifully for him. He would always think that he doesn't deserve a person like him. Is he even still worthy to be called a human being for ruthlessly killing other people's lives? He would wonder. 
 
A devil like him reaching for the heavens, totally impossible to reach but he still took the chance. He sure is an idiot. 
 
Jiyong averted his gaze immediately, his heart thumping widely at the mere eye contact they shared. She still has the effects on him. He really hated it, but at the same time love every bit of it. The feeling of her smiling at him, her eyes only set on him, void of any doubts and fear, only filled with love. 
 
Data then cupped his face, urging him to face her. Resistance was futile, knowing she's Dara, he couldn't say no to her. She had him wrapped unto her tiny little fingers, as much as he hated to admit it. 
 
He just obliged with whatever she wanted and gazed back at her, him drowning with her stare and her being. It was like breathing once again, living once again, ressurecting from the dead. 
 
She's the reason why he's still breathing. He found purpose in his god damned life when he met her, a bright light that guides him unto the right path to live and enjoy life more. 
 
But because of his wrong doings, his past, that light flickered, indicating it almost is going to die so he had no other choice but to remove it to perserve that bright light from dying.
 
"Stop apologizing. It's okay, I understand." she sweetly uttered, caressing his face and wiping the stray tears that grazed his handsome face. "as you know, I'm Yang Hyun Suk's daughter, I just changed my name to live normally. I never really liked his way of life but if he didn't had this type of job, I wouldn't have met you. You wouldn't have worked under him and go to the cafe that I work at everyday. You see, dad ordered you to take charge of that cafe to look out for me without anyone knowing." Dara finished, Jiyong's jaw fell. He really didn't know about anything about this and the old man deceived him! Unbelievable. 
 
Dara chuckled seeing the troubled and pissed off face of Jiyong. Her hands involuntarily went up to his cheeks and squeezed them like how she would when they were still dating. His face immediately softened, here eyes burning with passion, same as his. Her face inched closer, bridging the gap between both their faces, breathing in each other's breath. Jiyong captured her lips, their kiss sweet and longing, relishing the times they were away from each other. they both pulled out from the kiss and rested both their foreheads against each other, a smile etched on both their lips. 
 
Dara stole a peck on Jiyong who was totally dumbfounded by her sudden kiss. He's not complaining by all means but she never really did the first move, he was always the one who would initiate contact. He looked at her questioningky, his brows meeting making Dra chuckle. 
 
"Mr. Kwon Jiyong, will you marry me?" 
 
Shock is a great understatement on how he is feeling right now. He's flabbergasted, his mouth agape as no words would come out. He never really thought that she would pop that question. 
 
"Yes or yes?" Dara eagerly uttered, her brows furrowing for his over so late reply, her patience wearing thin. 
 
"I don't really have any other choice, do I?" Jiyong muttered as he finally found his voice. Data nodded enthusiastically as she sat on his lap, her arms encircling his neck rather tightly as she the a gain stole another peck, humoring Him more. 
 
"Of course not, or else you'll face the wrath of my father for leaving his daughter and grandchild and running away, but heck, I wouldn't allow that o happen either. Your mine. " Dara playfully said as she chuckled at her own silliness. But Jiyong stopped listening as the word grandchild kept ringing in his head. 
 
Grandchild..
 
Grandchild..
 
Grandchild? 
 
"I'm going to be a father?" Jiyong exclaimed, his grin reaching up to his ears. Dara just nodded back as Jiyong then wrapped her in his arms, even though he's estatic hearing the news, he loosened his hold afraid to crush the baby, their baby, 
 
"I love you." Jiyong said sincerely, as he then cupped her face with his hand. Dara then snuggled unto his chest, enjoying the warmth it gives. "I love you too." she muttered, her arms encircling his waist as they once again bathed in silence but it was no longer awkward like earlier but now it felt peaceful and calm. 
 
"But hey, what do you say about the wedding?" Dara asked as she straightened up and stared at him, her heart thumping wildly for Jiyong is still not answering, she was about to stand up and leave, knowing he doesn't want it. A man like him doesn't like being tied up to one woman, she should have known. But as she was about to fully stand up, Jiyong then wrapped his arms around her, trapping her from any chance of escape. She just stared at him, baffled. Jiyong just grinned, a silly giddy smile pasted on his face.  
 
"where are you going? I haven't even answered your question yet you're already leaving?" Jiyong muttered, feigning hurt but still Dara fell for it. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have as-" Dara was then interrupted, her words cut short when Jiyong suddenly blurted out, "Yes, a million times yes." Jiyong said as he showered her face with kisses. 
 
"you know you can no longer back out..." 
 
"I know and I'll never will. I love you." 
 
"I love you too." 
 
 
 
 
- F i n -
 
 
WRITER's NOTE
 
This story has finally reached it's end after 3 chapters. Even though it is indeed cliche like all my other stories, I'm still glad that you guys still took the time to read one of my crazy imaginations that are likely to never happen. Thank you for all the 32 subscribers namely, ;)) 
 

qrieya, janellechloe20, may_cassie 24647 pinkkiwinky wangao Jaennah crisxoriginal zhimlee13 dada0926 F-Lien cooltangarine irma16 JayNgo bloody21mary mekachiri Mahzy19 gene0821 cupidzangel creaker nana_lve_fanfic daragonlover AlohaYB nhajie dizzyventura zendee chenchen pinkandblue mitchie21 shiningKat jaja31 liezajoy 123kiyo

 
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT. TILL NEXT TIME. ;))