A LIE.

Pathway 2 Paradise

 

"Forget it... Anyway, how did you find me?"

 

Lee Joon then stopped in his steps and there was no reply.

 

"YAH! Are you deaf or something? How did you find me?"

"Umm... I-I was a-actually walking pass this alley when I heard s-shouting and s-screaming coming from the door that you were in."

 

*BWOH?! Shouting and screaming? Since when did I shouted or even screamed. There is something not right here and furthurmore, he is stammering*

 

"YAH! LEE CHANGSUN! You better answer me! HOW DID YOU FIND ME IN THERE?! And why would a guy like you even be walking pass this alley?"

 

I then tightened my grip on his neck with my arms and he struggled to get them off.

 

"Hae-Ra, loosen t-the g-grip please... Can't b-breathe..."

I didn't budge, instead my gripped harder.

 

"Ok... Ok... I'll tell you, now l-let go..."

*I should tell her rather then getting caught in school for planning all this then I'll become an embarrassment again*

 

"I was the one who planned all this. Happy now?"

"WHAT?! PLANNED ALL TH-?! Yah, pabo! YOU BETTER PUT ME DOWN RIGHT THIS INSTANT!"

He refused so I gave him a knock on his head. He then fell on his knees as he rubbed his head. I struggled a little to stand up straight and walked in front of Lee Joon so that I was facing him.

 

"YAH! What's with all these plannings huh? You think playing 'Mr Nice' or superhero will get me to forgive you? Think again alright? I am sick and tired of seeing your face every single day in school. After all you did to me, you think that's forgiveable? It was my mistake for being so nice to you. I regretted every single second I spent with you. I regretted everything. So, don't think all your plannings would ever change my mind, ARA?!"

 

With that, I walked away, limping, leaving Lee Joon dumbfounded. Finally, I was back on the busy road and there I was, limping like a crippled person. It was so embarrassing with people giving you stares. I really need to get home soon.

*BEEP... BEEP..*

 

From: My MyungieBaby <3

Jagi ~ <33 Are you home yet? :( I hope you are because I'm worried sick about you! I should have sent you home just now and now I'm feeling so bad and guilty. :/ I'm being a very bad boyfriend :(( And, I had this very bad feeling when I got home. Something was hurting me in the inside, I didn't know what it was. But I'm feeling better after a bath. Reply me ASAP okay? :(( I'm WORRRIIEDDDD ~~

Love, your Myungie ;)

 

 

A smile managed to form on my lips. Even though we were not a real couple, Myungsoo made me feel as though he is my real boyfriend. The way he cared for me, the way he'll always be there for me whenever I needed him the most. I may even fall in love with him.

 

To: My BabyMyungie <3

Aww... You're worried about me? :') I feel so loved <33 HEHE. YESH OPPA, YOU ARE A BAD BOYFRIEND AND YOU SHOULD HAVE SENT ME HOME! :(( I don't love oppa anymore :(( HAHAHA. I'm just kidding, oppa ;) It's okayy, I'm okayy by my own :)) AND NO, YOU ARE NOT A BAD BOYFRIEND! YOU'RE A GOOD ONE ^^ <33 What happened? :O Where were you hurt? I'm worried about you now :(( Oppa, rest well okay? I don't want to be alone :(( Anyway, I'm walking home now :)) I went to buy dinner first before heading home. Thanks for worrying about me ^^ YOU TAKE CARE OKAY? :)) ILOVEYOU <33

Love, your LOVING girlfriend <3

 

I felt a whole lot better after reading and replying his text. I also didn't want him to worry much so I just had to lie.

I then arrived at my apartment. I rushed into my room and threw my bag on the bed and took off my hoodie. I threw my body on the bed and closed my eyes.

"What a day!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A quick update :)) Thank you for being patient everyone ^^ I will do a MyungSoo and Lee Joon gifspam for you guys <33

 

This HOTTIE and HIS TONGUE *o* It drives me INSANE ><

 

L's heart for EVERYONE ^^ <33

 

CUTIE PIE ~ <33 How can he be so CUTE? n_____n

 

L is casting a spell on you ~~ <33

"YOU, ME, BED. NOW."

 

That's right! Laugh all you want Joonie! xD

 

HAHAHA! CUTIE ~~ <33 Sorry I made you a bad guy :((

 

Doing aegyo I see :)) His smile. <33

 

 

That's all for the gifspam. :)) Joonie has only 3 gifs. Heh, poor thing. SOWWIIEEE JOONIEE ~~ ILOVEYOUOKAYMUAH~ <33

ILOVEALLMYSUBSCRIBERSTOO <33