Jealous Joonie

Pathway 2 Paradise

Note: Park Hae-Ra : BLUE

         L/MyungSoo : VIOLET

         Lee Joon : TEAL

         Side characters : RED (INFINITE is not included)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Suddenly, all the girls started crowding around mine and L's table.

 

"Yah! You both are really dating?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

 

"How could you Park Hae-Ra?! How could you steal him from me?!"

 

All the comments kept coming out from their mouths. I was getting pissed off and I could see that L was too. I blew up my bangs and stood up.

 

"YAH!! Yes, we are dating. Got a problem with that? You're all jealous right? *smirks* Here's a news flash for you. I am L's and he is MINE. So no one should interfere with the both of us ara?!"

 

L looked up at me and beamed at how 'protective' I am. There was total silence after that.

 

"Jagi~ Kaja! Let's go grab our lunch. Paegeopa~!!!"

 

I did some aegyo at L and he gladly stood up, took my hand and we left the classroom, leaving all the girls mouth agape.

As soon as we got out of class, we were laughing our heads off because of all the girls priceless reactions.

 

"Nice one Hae-Ra~!! We should do that more often. I mean, look at their faces!!"

giving me a pat on my back. I couldn't manage to say anything as I was laughing non-stop as the both of us walked to the cafeteria.

 

Lucky for us, no one came pounding or crowding around us. So me and L just acted normal, got our lunch and took our seat. But it seems that luck was not on MY side. We got a table that was next to MBLAQ's. Lee Joon was there, eyeing on our every move. He was sitting in a way that he was facing me. I started cursing under my breath which made L giggle.

 

"KEKEKE~ Yah! Are you okay? Why are you talking to yourself?"

 

I just looked at L and nodded while I took a bite of my lunch, still furious about the place where we sat. I threw my small tantrum on my lunch and as a result, I started munching it down like a dinosaur.

 

"Paboya~ HAHAHA! Neomu kyeopta~! KEKEKEKE!!"

 

L started laughing while I was just staring at him with the 'are-you-okay' face. What I wasn't aware of is that, I was too angry that I wasn't even aware that I had a food stain on my lower lip. L then stretched out his hand to wipe the stain off with his thumb. I blushed a little and tried hiding my flushed face but L caught me.

 

"Aigoo! You're cute when you blush," L praised me and I couldn't help but blush more. I quickly stole a quick glance at Lee Joon who was also staring at the both of us, looking quite jealous.

 

*I bet you're jealous jerk!! MUAHAHAHA!! Our plan is working~!! HEHEHE!! Oh yeah~ This is DAEBAK~!!*

 

Lee Joon's P.O.V

 

I was having lunch with MBLAQ when Hae-Ra and that new guy took a table next to ours. I couldn't stop myself from stealing glances at the both of them. I could tell that Hae-Ra wasn't happy with the table that they were sitting as it was next to ours. She looked so annoyed and she started mumbling to herself. I tried to hold my laughter to avoid laughing at how silly she was.

 

*This girl never changes! HAHAHAHA~!! Still cute as ever... Hmm... YAH!! LEE JOON-AH!! SNAP OUT OF IT!! You're not going to fall in love with her again aren't you?! You want revenge not love.*

 

Hae-Ra started munching down her food like someone who hasn't eaten for days. Tsk!  She was too careless to leave a stain on her lower lip. I was urging to stand up and wipe it off for her but she'll be thinking that I'm crazy and I need to take good care of my image as the Kingka. But then, that new guy wiped it off.

 

*UGH! I can't do anything to Hae-Ra if this guy keeps sticking to her like glue. I need to find a way to get this two apart!*

 

"Yah, Lee Joon-ah!! Lee ChangSun!"

 

I was startled when SeunghHo hyung called me by my real name. NO ONE is allowed to call me by my real name except my hyungs.

 

 

"Ohh... Umm...?" I replied, feeling abit lost

 

"You okay? You seem to be distracted by something these few days."

I just smiled and showed them a thumbs up and started biting on the straw of my carton drink.

 

"Araso~ But if you ARE distracted, just spit it out okay? NO SECRETS. We'll try our best to help you,"

G.O. hyung convinced me while he patted my back. I smiled and nodded.

 

*I am distracted hyung. I AM distracted. Especially after Hae-Ra shouted at me testerday and went to that new guy. She replaced me! I need revenge.*

 

I unconsciously clenched my fists in anger, causing my carton drink to get squished.

 

"Yah! Lee Joon! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

 

Just then, L and Hae-Ra stood up from their seat and walked out of the cafeteria together. Hae-Ra looked so happy with that new guy, smiling and laughing. I've never seen her this happy eversince I ignored her. G.O. hyung then caught me eyeing both of them and tapped my shoulder.

 

"Something about them is bothering you right?"

 

I denied at first but my hyungs were fast to catch me lying.

 

"Why didn't you say so? You could have told us earlier. Pabo! Need any help?"

 

I quickly turned to face my hyungs with an evil smirk. I got something on my sleeves. I started telling them about my evil plan. They disagreed at first, thinking that it was plain stupid but after discussing for sometime, we created a new plan.

 

*Park Hae-Ra~!! You'll see what's coming!! Watch out! This is for messing with the Kingka and replacing me with that new guy!!*

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG!!! Mianhada for not updating regularly~~!! >< and THANKS to those cute and sweet subbies who are patient enough :) Me SARANGHAE~!! <3 Me LURP YOU~~! <3 <3

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED especially those LOOOONNNNGGGGG ones ;)

Click the Foreword. SEE THAT? --->>>  <3 Subscribe to Story? <<<---YEAH, click it, click it ~ Hehehe!! :D