Our Study Dateuu ^^

Pathway 2 Paradise

 

We went into the cafe and searched for an empty table. We took a table near to the glass window where the view was the pavement and the traffic outside. L then called for a waitress to take our orders.

 

"Yeobo, what do you want to drink?" being the gentleman, L asked me.

"Umm... I'll have an Americano please. What about you oppa?"

"I'll have a frappe mocha. Thanks."

As the waitress was taking our orders, I noticed something odd about her. She was avoiding any neccessary eye contact with L and me. Usually, the waitress here are very friendly, but this particular waitress was somehow trying to hide herself from something or someone. After she left, out of curiosity, I asked,

 

"Oppa, why is she like that? She was as though trying to avoid something. Do you know her by any chance?"

"Kekeke~ That would be a secret between me and the waitress." L winked at me playfully and took off his jacket. Upon seeing what he was doing, I did to. I took off my baseball jacket and folded it neatly to be placed into my bag. I then took out all the notes and books that was needed for revision until I realise that L wasn't doing anything and wasn't talking at all. I turned to look at him and he was just sitting there, just staring at me.

 

"Oppaa~~ Is there something wrong? Why are you staring at me like that?"

"I like pink you know ~ " he said as he rested his chin on his hand which was supported by the table. I blinked at him a few times before realising that I was wearing a pink tank top. I stared at him in disbelief.

 

"YAHHH~!! Oppppaaa~!!! Stop staring at the wrong places!"

"HAHAHA! I was just kidding baby~ Don't panic okay? I'm not that ertic type of person. Anyway, let's start our revision shall we?"

 

L and I made a deal to teach each other the subjects that we were weak in. L taught me Maths while I taught him Biology. As I was solving a maths question, I quickly gulped down my whole Americano. L saw what I was doing,

 

"Yah, yah! Slow down would you? You wouldn't want to choke on you drink right?" I just looked at him while biting my straw and finished up the whole drink.

"Yeobo, you like Americanos?" I nodded as I continued biting on the straw despite the fact that I already finished my drink.

"Waeyo? Is there something wrong with it?'

"Ani... It's just that my favourite hyung likes to drink Americanos and since you ordered it just now, it kind of reminded me of him...'

 

I made an 'O' with my mouth and put the empty drink on the table.

 

"Speaking of your hyungs, I'm going to meet them next week right?" L nodded.

"But I think they're free today. Maybe you wanna go see them today?" I beamed happily at L and started clapping my hands to celebrate. Boy, I could be damn childish at times. I was too excited as #1 I seldom go to a dance studio #2 I want to sign up for the auditions #3 I really want to meet his hyungs #4 I want to see my L oppa dancing.

 

"BUT, before that, let's just finish up with our revision shall we?" I nodded and we continued to study for 1 whole solid hour and 45 mins. As soon as we finished, L put his head on the table, too tired to even move a muscle. I stood up and stretched my whole body before I began to pack up. Since L was too tired and was already soundly asleep, I helped him pack all his books into his bag. I went back to my table and took out my baseball jacket to put it on since we were going to leave after this. I then drank my 2nd cup of Americano while I started admiring L's every features.

 

*His eyes, his nose, his cheeks and his lips... AH, how perfect can he get? I'm in LOVE ~~ HAH~ YAHHHH!! Park Hae-Ra!! Are you in love with L?! NOOO!! You cannot fall in love with him! Look what Lee Joon did to you! Do you want history to repeat itself again?! And moreover, you're not L's ideal type... You're not pretty nor beautiful.... L is just pretending to be a couple for your sake. His just your good friend, nothing more, nothing less ara?!*

 

After getting over that mental struggle, I looked outside the window glass and began thinking about what was going to happen next... Will I get killed tomorrow? Will I be able to survive?

 

*I hope nothing bad happens tomorrow... Hmm.... Anyway, why do I feel comfortable calling L oppa and jagiya? Why do I feel as though we're like a real couple even though we're both pretending?*

 

---15 MINUTES LATER---

 

"Oppa, ireona ~ Palli ireona~" I began shaking him lightlt to wake him up with my gentleness but to no avail. He sure is a heavy sleeper.

"YAHHH!! Oppa, ireona, PALLI ~~!!" I began to shake him more violently this time. He slowly woke up and rubbed his eyes.

 

"Oppa, maybe we'll go and visit your hyungs another day. You're tired."

"You... You sure about that?" Still struggling to be fully awake. I nodded and beamed at him. When he was finally up, I bursted out laughing due to his messy hair.

 

"Why are you laughing, you little cutie pie?" I motioned him to come closer and he did. He just stared at me blankly and wasn't sure what I was about to do to him. I came closer and closer to him. He then closed his eyes, waiting for the moment my lips touch his. BUT...

I helped him fix his hair and pushed his fringe to the side. I was laughing my head off at L's reaction. He thought that I was going to kiss him.

 

"HAHAHA!! You cute, naughty pabo!!" He opened his eyes slowly and saw me laughing. He then pouted but I still couldn't stop laughing. After I overcome my laughter, I moved closer to him,

"Sorry oppa ~~" and kissed his cheeks. His pout soon became a smile and he was blushing.

"Ohh, yeobo kissed me..." He was too cute that I could not take it but just give him a kiss. He then kissed my forehead in return. I was blushing like crazy.

 

"HAHAHA! Okkayy, fair and square. Hehe! Hey, wanna get some bubble tea?" I nodded and we both went out of the cafe, hand in hand.

 

~No One's P.O.V.~

 

*SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!*

Someone was watching them from afar...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

ANNYEONG~~!! A quick update :) How is it? It's sweet right? ;) It may not make sense at times but this is part of my imagination ~~ ^^