We're a 'Couple' now

Pathway 2 Paradise

HaeRa's P.O.V

 

 

I happily linked arms with L as we walked to class. People started staring at us but we didn't care. I was looking at the ground while walking to avoid any eye contact with L. To be honest, I was actually blushing like crazy when I linked arms with him. Even though I've linked arms with Lee Joon before, I still felt abit awkward with L. I bet he was too. I then took up the courage to look straight ahead. While walking, I saw a poster that caught my attention. With that I pulled L to the notice board to take a close look at it.

 

 

MyungSoo's P.O.V 

 

 

As we linked arms, my cheeks flushed red. I've never had any girls linking arms with me before, except my mum. Hae-Ra is my first. I kept on smiling to myself about the physical contact we were having, not caring about the people who were staring at us. Suddenly I felt a pull on my arm. Hae-Ra started pulling me to the notice board and started examining a poster.

 

 

"OMO~!! They're auditioning students for the Night Out event!! AHHH!! I wanna sign up!! I wanna join!!"

Hae-Ra exclaimed after examining the poster while I read the details of it.

 

 

"Jagiya~~ Can I join the audition?"

She asked in her sweet voice while doing some aegyo and taking on the role as my girlfriend. Her aegyo made me smile. I just can't resist them.

 

 

"You can dance?"

I asked, rather curious as I didn't know that she can dance due to her CCA that she was in, which is basketball - a sport. She then nodded and showed me her puppy eyes.

 

 

"Yah, stop doing that~ It's already too cute! Sure you can~ BUT I need to see you dance first before you go for this audition. I want to see how talented and y my yeobo is."

I said playfully as I winked at her seductively. She then playfully hit me on the arm.

 

 

"Jagi~ I'm not y ara? I just love dancing and it has always been my passion since young but I just don't show it to people often,"

she smiled, flashing her pearly white teeth at me as we continued our way to class.

 

 

"Araso~ How about we go to my dance studio next week?"

 

"You have a dance studio?!"

she asked me, shocked as she wasn't aware that I had a dance crew. I nodded and told her about Infinite. She seemed rather interested in knowing them.

 

 

"Can I meet your hyungs too next week? They seem very cool." I simply nodded and she looked so happy and excited.

 

We finally reached the classroom after being engrossed in talking about Infinite. Everybody in class stopped what they were doing and the attention turned to us. Me and Hae-Ra were still linking arms. The girls were giving us death glares while the guys were simply cheering for us.

 

"Wow, news do spread fast,"

I whispered in her ears as we walked towards our desk. I could see that Hae-Ra was shocked and scared due to her sudden change in her expression. We quickly too our seats and settled down.

 

 

"Yeobo-ah~ Don't be afraid okay? I'm here for you. We're a 'couple' now, araso?"

I tried convincing her despite the fact that the girls were still glaring at us. Hae-Ra just nodded and gave me a weak smile.

 

 

HaeRa's P.O.V

 

Class started when Mr Kim walked in for our Maths class. It was quite awkward atmosphere between me and L. He was too focused in the lesson while my mind was wondering off somewhere else. I kept on thinking about the girls in my class who were glaring at us just now and just wondered what would happen during lunch break later.

 

*Soon, the whole school will know about 'me and L'... Hmm... Shouldn't have done this. But, if I do this, that jerk won't interfere with my life anymore right? Aish~ I feel guilty towards L somehow. He has been helping me ever since we knew each ither. I owe a lot to him.*

 

I turned towards him who was so concentrated in the lesson.

 

*Myungsoo, thanks for everything. I don't know what will happen if you weren't here. I owe a lot to you...*

 

"Yeobo-ah, why are you staring at me like that? Am I too handsome for youu?"

He caught me and turned to look at me.

 

"You okay?"

He asked, concerned. I just nodded and bit my lips. He flashed me his smile that makes my heart melt despite the type of situation that I was in.

 

-------------RING!!--------------

 

*Great-.- It's lunch time already! So not looking forward to it*

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HEY GUYS~!! A more longer update for all of you :) I deeply apologise for not updating my fic regularly... :( My exams are coming which means I can only use the computer like once a week D: GAHH!!!

 

More chapters coming as I have it in my handphone notes and I'm always writing them everywhere and anytime :) HANG IN THERE PEEPS ;)

 

COMMENTS PLEASE~ THANKS~ ^^

 

I LOVE YOU ALL~ SARANGHAE <3 *makes heartshapes with arms and throws them, like how our NamStar always does it ;)*