Kidnapped

Pathway 2 Paradise

 

 

I struggled as I tried opening my eyes slowly. I couldn't move my arms and legs. I tried my very best to get them to move but to no avail.

 

Finally, I managed to fully open my eyes and hat was when I realised that I was tied to a wooden chair, in a room with only one light source right on top of me.

 

*Where am I? Why am I tied to this chair?*

 

I tried recalling what happened before I became unconsious.

 

- FLASHBACK -

I wanted to reach home faster so I had some time to do my own self-revision so then I decided to take the shortcut through a small, narrow alley. That was when someone grabbed my shoulder and placed a hankerchief on to cover my mouth.

- END -

 

Just then, I heard footsteps coming right at me. Those footsteps sounded like heels, which means it was a girl. It started to get louder and louder. Finally, a very familiar figure appeared right in front of me.

 

"KIM HYUNA?! YAH! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

She just laughed and pulled my hair.

 

"I want revenge. SWEET REVENGE."

 

She let go of her grip and walked around the chair. I was trying to look as calm as possibly but truthfully, I was very scared and frightened.

After going one full round, she stood there and lifted my chin up so that I could face her.

 

"Yah, Park Hae-Ra ~ You're too much already, don't you think?"

"What are you talking about, Hyuna?"

 

She smirked and rolled her eyes.

"You can still be asking me this question? *smirks* You're really good at this, aren't you?"

 

I nodded and laughed, making her feel annoyed. She then lifted her hand and slapped me right on my cheeks. The burning sensation was too much for me to take. I've never been slapped by someone before, expect for my parents who scold me and beat me up everytime I did something wrong. People attempted to slap me twice but their hand has never touched my face before. Thanks to L and Lee Joon.

 

"You little ! Don't pretend as if you don't know! First was Lee Joon oppa. And now, that MyungSoo person?! You are really a player, Hae-Ra! Jinjja! Now, I'll teach you a lesson."

 

She called in a guy who was muscular and big-sized.

 

"Teach this a lesson!"

She ordered as she crossed her arms and stood there, as though she was enjoying a nice show.

The guy then slapped me twice and kicked my leg. I was groaning in pain, and all that Hyuna did was just stand there and laughed. Right then, I was really hoping that L came and helped me from all the beatings. My hope was almost lost until....

 

"YAHHHH! KIM HYUNA!!! STOP THIS INSTANT!"

I heard a very familiar voice shouting. Hyuna was shocked and so was the guy who beat me up. *Hell, he definitely has no mercy on girls*

 

*Great. Him again. But still, if he didn't turn up, my legs would have been broken.*

There he was, Lee Joon, standing there with an angry expression on his face as he walked towards me to help me untie the ropes. I stood up but my legs failed me. Lee Joon saw me struggle and offered me support. We then walked towrds Hyuna, who was still traumatised.

 

"Don't you ever dare talk to me again! You made her suffer. I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH HER DID I?!" He exclaimed, making Hyuna's eyes watery. We then left the place. My legs started to wobble and I fell on the floor, too weak to move a muscle. Lee Joon then offered me a piggy ride.

"Yah, get on."

"Gwenchana. I'm fine ~ I'm just feeling giddy."

"Ani... You're not okay. You have bruises all over your legs. Get on me now.

 

After much persuasion, I just decided to follow what he said. I then climbed on his back and he offered to send me home...

"Lee Joon-ah... G-Gomawo ~ Thanks for helping me..."

"Gwenchana... I'm sorry about Hyuna. I really don't get why she is being mean to you. I'm really sorry..."

"Forget it... Anyway, how did you find me?"

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HELLOOO!! I'm finally back with an update ^^ I'm veryy sorry to keep you guys waiting :(( Mianhae... I really ran out of ideas so I went to read other fanfics to get inspired to continue on with another update :)) Will be back with more ;) Keep waitingg ~~ ^o^

 

 

To all my beautiful subscribers, ILOVEYOU~~^^ <33

To all those who commented, I'm reading them and I'm gonna improve. I really apprieciate you pretty/handsome people ^^ <33

 

 

BYE BYEEEE ~ <3333