Tears

Love Eternal

The rain fell...

Taeyeon’s POV

The soft music was heard in and out of the ballroom. I was having an okay time with Yoona and the other EXO members besides Kris who danced with Tiffany. I glared at Kris, scrutinizing his intentions. If only I could tell Tiffany her whole past...

I sighed maybe too loud since all the heads of EXO turned towards me. “Don’t bother me. I just need some air.” I said. I then left the ballroom onto the small rose garden beside it. Everything came back to me once I saw Kris and Tiffany together. Before Tiffany woke up from her comma we all have agreed to keep some parts of the past a secret. And I knew even if she didn’t tell us she felt like a part of her was missing and its all our fault.

I felt like a worthless friend. Every day it gave me heavy boots seeing her like that. I knew lying was a bad thing to do to a friend but if she found out about her whole past it would hurt her even more. At least her wounds were healing only leaving her scars from the past unlike if we told her she’d bleed more.

“Care for company?” a familiar voice said.

I looked around and saw Beakhyun.

I gave him a weak smile and looked back onto the horizon.

“You okay?” I heard him say beside me.

“Yeah, just need to think about things.” I sighed once again.

“It’s a party. Don’t think, have fun.” He said with a crooked smile that tugged my heart.

“Well fancy parties weren’t always my thing.” I said as I looked at him. We both chuckled.

“Well then maybe I could help you have fun.” Beakhyun teased.

I tensed feeling my cheeks turn red. I lightly slapped his arm as we entered the ballroom once again.

Yoona’s POV

I saw Taeyeon unnie come in with Beakhyun. They’re definitely dating. I carefully leaned onto the white embellished walls. Taeyeon unnie left me once again when she went off into the dance floor with her boyfriend. “Aish...” muttered under my breath.

“They obviously like each other.” A voice said. I turned my head to my right and saw Kai with his charming smirk. I swiftly turned my head back at the dance floor.

“Y-yeah...I guess so.” I muttered.

“Like me and you.” He said as he leaned on the wall beside me

I blushed with his thoughts as I said. “W-what?!”

“Well that date didn’t mean nothing to you right?” he teased.

“A-nih...of course not.” I said looking down to my feet.

Your POV

Even before the party was over you, Taeyeon and Yoona snuck out and went back to your room. The three of you changed into normal clothes and removed one another’s make-up. After washing up you automatically slumped into your bed, under its soft sheets. From afar you could hear Taeyeon snore. She’s so lady-like.

The sound of birds chirping woke you up. You giggled of how cliché you woke up. You stretched for a bit and walked over to the bathroom to freshen up. You gargled cold water and brushed your teeth. As you stared at yourself on the mirror you remembered last night.

Kris... you remembered his words. You blushed by yourself. After brushing your teeth you washed your face and stripped your clothes off. You entered the shower and turned the faucet. You adjusted the temperature of the water to your liking which was hot water. Once the hot water hit your skin you felt your muscles relax. Ahh...much better.

You got the random bottle of shampoo and used it. It smelled of strawberries and kiwi which you liked. After scrubbing yourself clean you stepped off of the shower only to be hit by the cold air. You suddenly remember you had just recently had a fever and you haven’t fully recovered from it. Stupid cold!

You sneeze a few times before you slip your jeans and sweater on. Apparently your mom had already sent a full wardrobe over to your room last night during the party. You sniffled and held on to the door knob and saw your hand. On your ring finger was a ring with an owl embellished on it. You smiled at yourself, remembering it was from Kris.

Even though you hated this fact you admitted to yourself that you had a small crush on Kris. Must be because of the accident. You figured it out last night when you realized you were always tensed with his touches. His words soothed you and that you always felt light-headed when he was around. I can’t believe this is what I have become! Yet it didn’t matter to you. So what if I like him? It’s not like I’m gonna confess.

After your little debate with you and your feelings you went outside the bathroom and dried your hair using a towel. You heard a faint knock at your door so you opened it. A maid was outside. “Ma’am, Ms. Lee has ordered us to tell you to pack for our departure back to Seoul is today.” She gently explained. You nodded and bowed to her as you closed the door.

Taeyeon and Yoona were still asleep, you decided to give them a few more minutes as you gathered all your belongings and placed them in your bag, careful not to forget anything. You also did your best to pack a few things for Taeyeon and Yoona. After your ‘chores’ you headed outside to explore and enjoy Jeju for the last time.

You pressed the down button on the elevator and went in. The elevator opened and you stepped into the lobby. As usual the place was filled with people in rich fancy clothing either booking or going to their destinations.

You stepped out of the hotel and proceeded to the resort area. The place was surprisingly quiet. There were only a few people scattered around. You happily entered a store. The place was filled with unique little items and was filled with a scent of tea leaves. The sales-lady bowed with a smile, you did the same to her.

The little place was ever so charming. You traced your hands over a small amulet that looked like a mask. The lady from behind the counter said, “It’s called Jabal Syifa, it is said that it could heal every disease from colds up to cancer”. “Really? Is it true then?” you asked, still observing the little amulet.

(play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P1hDHPdiIU)

You were a scientific person; not believing all this Shaman, occult things other people believed in but you were desperate. You were desperate to know your whole past, if this thing could heal you then you wouldn’t spend your night trying hard to figure things you should have known. Tears would stop. Wounds would heal. I want to remember everything.

Another customer came in causing the wind chimes to ring. You snapped out your misery and let go of the amulet. This wasn’t the answer. You were desperate but you weren’t fooled. You missed the past, the things you’ve been through. You walked out the store feeling more heavy. Tears welled up. Your hands shivered. You ran and ran.

The mask you wore everytime people asked you if you were okay shattered. NO! I’M NOT OKAY! I’M DYING ON THE INSIDE! You weren’t hiding your emotions this time. The dam of feelings you kept to yourself cracked and set the pain and anger flowing. You were infuriated that you had to suffer. Wasn’t having a broken family enough? You reached a cliff.

“ISN’T THIS ENOUGH?! WHAT ELSE HUH?!” you shouted at the top of your lungs at the open sky.

“I’M TIRED! I DON’T WANT THIS! I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!” I screamed.

“...I can’t...It hurts...” you muttered.                                                                

Kris’s POV                     

I saw Tiffany walk out from a store. I stopped at my tracks and observed her from afar. It seemed like her eyes were red. She was crying...

She then ran off. I followed her off to a cliff.

She cried and screamed words that pained me.

“ISN’T THIS ENOUGH?! WHAT ELSE HUH?!” she shouted

My heart tightened.

“I’M TIRED! I DON’T WANT THIS! I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!” she screamed.

I clenched my fists.

“...I can’t...It hurts...” she muttered.

The rain fell.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~! Sad chapie huh? T^T I’m back to my sad, gloomy theme after all the fluff.

PLEASE READ:

It’s really raining hard here in the Philippines. Many people have been affected by the flash floods causing many to loose their houses, belongings, riches...some even lives. I know most of you can’t really donate money or other things since you’re teens so please send us your prayers. Please pray for the casualties of the monsoon rains in the Philippines. May God Bless Everyone~  (so serious)

I’ve been itching to write another EXO fanfic \(-3-)/ Please comment if you think I should write it now or focus on this fanf fic first! :D