Mystery Boy

Love Eternal

 

Flashes of memories, she remembered bits of that day. She was in a car suddenly her vision blurred. Their car rumbled off the highway.

Tiffany opened her eyes from the horrible dream. She felt her sweat on her forehead. She blinked to compose herself. Then she realized she was in bed...

......someone was holding her

She looked down and her heartbeat ran. Someone was holding her hand. A boy with dark blonde hair was sleeping beside her bed holding her hand and resting his head on her bed. He looked like an ice prince. Tiffany was drawn to his lips. As much as she was concerned he was beautiful.

She snapped herself back to reality from his face and looked around. She didn’t recognize the place. The room was huge for a bedroom she thought. It looked so fancy with the floral patterns and the lace.

Tiffany focused on the mystery boy again. She didn’t recognize him. She closed her eyes and thought about her dream. All she could remember was that she was in a car and they were in an accident. After that she woke up here.

It hit her...

...she didn’t know where she was

...she didn’t know who the blonde boy was

...she didn’t who she was

...she lost her memories

Tiffany felt tears building  up about to fall. She cried silently careful not to wake the boy sleeping beside her bed. She figured they were related to her. Maybe they got her from the hospital and brought her here. It was crazy that she trusted these people. She didn’t feel like questioning the boy or running off.

As crazy or stupid as it sounds she fell asleep again.

Sunshine shone on her face. It was morning. She sat up, looked at her hand again...the boy was gone. She thought maybe the accident affected her more than amnesia but made her imagine things. Tiffany brushed off the idea she was sure it was true, the boy was real.

Tiffany looked sideways and saw two maids (she guessed since they were in maid uniforms). “Annyeonghaseyo~ We’ve prepared your clothes for today.” One of them said with a bow. They opened the curtain letting warm sunlight inside the room. Tiffany loved the feeling of the warm sunlight on her face. One of the maids held her arms telling her politely to stand up. They ushered her to the bathroom inside her room. She went in and opened the shower, adjusting the temperature to her liking. She showered in the warm water. After that she wiped herself dry and wore the bathrobe. She opened the door into the bedroom and saw the maids. One of them gave her a floral dress (http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/20120502_kimsarangtiffanyshinsekyung_dress.jpg). “Master has picked this dress for you.” The maid who gave her the dress said. Without a word they gave it to her and closed the bathroom door to let her change.

Tiffany thought about what they said. “Master?” she asked herself. She hanged the dress on the door and stared at it. She had thoughts about who was this master and if she knew him before. Tiffany was probably thinking for minutes now because one of the maids knocked on her door and asked her if she was okay. “U-um Yes!” she replied. She slipped in the dress real fast and went out. The maids clapped, “Wow! You look beautiful!” one said, “Master really knows what looks best on you!” another said. For some reason they giggled. Tiffany felt offended as if they were giggling at her with was probably true.

One maid gently asked her to sit on a chair in front of the glass. They brushed her hair and used a blower on it, after that they curled her hair into loose curls that looked natural. She sat up and looked at the mirror. She smiled at the sight. She looked...beautiful.

“The master will be waiting for you downstairs.” The last maid to leave said before she left and closed the door.

Tiffany stared at herself a while more and walked towards the door. She held the knob and took a deep breath.