CONNIVANCE

GET EVEN (Dara's LITTLE way)

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

*******************************************

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

While the boys are currently in trance and slowly processing everything that just happened, the girls started walking their way to the bar before they officially kick of the revenge to their own man well except Minzy who was enjoying every single bit of what's going on around her. Her Oppa's & Unnie's crazy minds makes her day..

 

 

When they were already out from the dark stairs everyone eyes are on them... Only the music can be heard, No one moved.. No one did dare to speak.. All eyes are just at the four girls walking.. Most men are already drooling.. Idols didn't expect them to wear such scandalous outfit but according to the people who invited them, tonight is a special night. No cameras, no media, no nothing. Everything that will happen inside CLUB NB will be buried inside after this one hell of a PRIVATE event. Mostly are given only slight ideas of what's going but others that are so close with the girls and YG Family knew what's totally going on...

 

 

YG partly owns CLUB NB that's why he agrees on Dara's request.. Or more likely he was forced to just go along with their plan.. The girls plan was totally wicked..

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

 

YG Office..

 

 

*RING*RING*RING*

 

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

 

"YG Appa.. Dara here.." Dara said instantly when she heard YG's voice..

 

 

"Oh Dara.. What can I do for you? Are you with Jiyong? Teddy said the boys ditch him. They didn't attend the recording today.." YG said..

 

 

"He is the reason why I called.. Bigbang are at CLUB NB.. And you know the story.." Dara said sounding a bit sad to get YG's sympathy..

 

 

"Oh.. He did it again, am I right??" YG asked. Though he knew the answer already but he is hoping maybe today would be different..

 

 

"Yeah.. He lied again.. Amm.. Appa, me and the girls got a very AWESOME plan that we needed your cooperation as well as the others.." Dara said instantly she got no time to go around the bush.

 

 

"And what is that??" YG asked.. While looking at some papers to sign..

 

 

"I need the CLUB NB tonight. Make it A PRIVATE party. No reporters, no cameras, no nothing. Can you pay those who are inside to get out and replace it with our own people and also invite every SINGLE PERSON you knew who LIKES us.. I mean ALL our MALE FANBOYS.. Bigbang must be in one of the private rooms so make sure they won't know this.. Can you do it for us Appa??" Dara said sweeetly. The other girls are giggling beside her..

 

 

"I can't do that." YG said flatly.. Though he is quite having an idea what the girls plan still he can't agree to their plans..

 

 

"YES YOU CAN!! You can use Jiyong's money or Bigbang boys money to pay the people! Come on Appa.. We are assuring you will benefit from this. And we will give you the best show you could ever imagine.. We will give you a pure entertainment.. You and Oppa's will enjoy this night. You have to be there also to see what we are about to do to our Men.." Dara said.. But Dara's has plans of making him agree if in case he won't still agree..

 

 

"No Dara.. That's final.. I will call Teddy to pick them up at CLUB NB and bring them back here.. And why would I use Bigbang's money for your plan???" YG asked as he stop from whatever he is doing as his conversation with Dara is more interesting.. Dara on the other hand groaned in annoyance. She will use her evil card on their Sajangnim to get what they want. They don't have time to have a long argument and they need him to agree..

 

 

"NO!! If you will not help us then we will go on the other Club to do it. We don't care anymore if we will be on the frontpage the next morning! If you can't help us then fine! Use the money then to clean our name the next day!! We need to teach our boys a lesson! But I am telling you Sajangnim after this event we are 100% sure that they will never ever do this kind of thing! And I will assure you that you will know every single thing that they will be doing after this!! No more hiding and lying ever!" Dara said.. YG just sigh after hearing Dara especially when she called him Sajangim.. Gone is the sweet girl.. He never did see this one coming.. The YG's only lovely little innocent Dara has become an evil brat.. And there's only one to blame..

 

 

"Are you somehow spending most of your time with Park Bom than your husband??" YG suddenly asked.. Dara on the other got curious from his out of nowhere question..

 

 

"Neh.. Why?" Dara asked curiously.. Of course she is since they are bandmates & bestfriends.. The girls look at her when her tone suddenly change.

 

 

"I knew it! Lessen your time with Park Bom. Your innocence are being corrupted by her! Since when did you learn to talk like that to me Dara?? Aigoo.. You will be the death of me.. I am already used to Seungri & Bom's back to back trouble but never did I see this one coming.." YG said as he massaged his nape.. Dara is stressing him out.. Either way he spend money for their plans or spend money to kill the news the next day..

 

 

"Ahh.. Appa, don't worry too much on me.. It only comes once in a blue moon.. While for Seungri and Bommie, it's already in their blood to cause trouble once in awhile.. Actually Bommie will cause trouble if you will not agree.. She said she will announce tomorrow morning that her wedding is off including CL and she will include also my divorce with Jiyong.. Can you handle that news tomorrow Appa??" Dara said or more like threat him.. Bom smirk and gave Dara two thumbs up upon hearing her.. CL & Minzy laugh their off upon hearing her. But they are covering their mouth so YG won't hear them..

 

 

"AISHT!! You are leaving me with no choice!! Come to the office and let's talk about your plans.. Contact those people you are inviting at the club and tell them the password is YG'S BRATS.. Only those who know the password can come in.. I will call the CLUB NB for the instruction.. Hurry up and come to the office now!" YG said as he run his fingers to his hair.. He knew they won't separate with their men but he knew also Bom will do it even if it's not true. If this comes out, this will be the biggest scandal of the year and his 6 artists are involve that a possibility of lossing some stocks are very high..

 

 

"KKKKYYYYAAAAHHHHH!!!! THANK YOU APPA!!!!" Dara squeal the moment YG agreed.. The girls also joined knowing he already agreed...

 

 

"WE LOVE YOU APPA!!!!" The girls shouted making YG smile upon hearing them..

 

 

"HURRY UP and come over now!!" YG said as he shake his head.. Trust this girls to make him feel different emotions in just a span of hours..

 

 

"NEH!! Bye.." Dara said and then hang up.. Then YG dial another number..

 

 

*RING*RING*

 

 

"Yoboseyo??" Teddy answered..

 

 

"Teddy come to my office now and bring Se7en, Tablo, Psy, Jinu, Sean & Kush with you. We have an IMPORTANT event to do.. NOW HURRY UP!" YG said then hang up.. Teddy just look at the phone then to Kush who's sitting beside him..

 

 

"EH?? Is he being a troll again?? Aigoo.. Kush, YG hyung said to come to his office now.. Call Jinu hyung & Sean hyung.. I will call Se7en, Tablo & Psy hyung. He said something about important event.." Teddy said and Kush just nodded and started calling the boys..

 

 

At Minzy's Dorm..

 

 

"Now let's start calling our friends and invite them.. Tell them the password is YG'S BRATS.. And tell them that this is private and no one should know.. Also you can tell the plans to our close friends so they can participate well on our plans.. Don't invite girls.. The CLUB NB will be filled by YG's family.. So no need for girls except those friends of ours who wants to bring their girlfriends.. We need SINGLE men.. We don't want to cause trouble to other party right.. So yea.. That's it.. You can invite your ex for much more fun.. Especially your EX which they hate most.." Dara said as they are dressing up already.. After their talk with Sajangnim they will go straight to the CLUB NB.. With their coats on, they will not let see their YG family what they are wearing not until they reach the CLUB..

 

 

"OK.. This will really be fun!!" Minzy said and got her phone and started calling.. Other's followed as well while smiling from ear to ear..

 

 

Minzy called her boyfriend Taemin for help. She explain to him everything and in an instant got a Yes from him and from SHINEE boys. Well, he got no choice anyway. But Minzy celebrated more when Taemin said he will invite SUJU, TVXQ & Shinhwa to come with them.. Donghae is Dara's ex and Siwon is Bom's Ex.. Yunho apparently like Dara.. Others also like the girls. They will tell them also the plans since some members from those boy groups really like the 2NE1.

 

 

CL called Junsu of 2PM for help as well.. 2PM with no doubt said Yes instantly. Junsu even said to contact some of his idol friends who really like 2NE1.. He said he will try to invite U-Kiss and Infinite..

 

 

Dara & Bom are done talking to their friends as well.. Dara invited Beast since Hyunseung is her good friend even her male bestfriend Lee Minho who hates Jiyong to his core though feelings are mutual but both get along pretty well when Dara is around. Bom called Iu & UEE and told them also about the plans which the two lovingly joined the 2NE1 craziness. Dara & Bom invited some more actors who confess on national TV that they are their ideal girls. Even those who are in sports were invited as well. Every single men they knew that who likes them are invited from the event..

 

 

Once the call are done they went to YG Office to talk to their YG Family..

 

 

YG'S OFFICE

 

 

"I already called CLUB NB and the boys are in one of the VIP rooms. Security is tight and camera's are installed already secretly like those in 2NE1tv. No one is allowed inside with Phones and Camera's. It's an open bar so no one has to bring anything with them one inside the CLUB.. All the things they brought must be left at the Cloakroom. While you girls, need to leave your stuff at Bigbang's room where there is a personal cloakroom. While us will join the bigbang boys while you enjoy torturing them.." YG said then laugh at his last statement.. Everyone join as well. The YG boys was already informed about the girls plans which the entire time they are laughing their

 

 

"Ah.. I am so gonna love this.. It's time Dara-ah to let those horns in your heads grows a little bit.. And Bom's horns needs to be sharpen.. I can't miss this for the world.." Se7en said as he high five with the girls who earn a laugh from them..

 

 

"Aigoo.. Let's see if this boys won't learn from this.. If Jiyong won't learn from this, I myself will fake Jiyong's signature to end your marriage because I know for sure he won't sign it.." Teddy said which earn a round of laughter again..

 

 

"Promise??" Dara said while inviting Teddy for a pinky promise which he did with no hesitation..

 

 

"That's a promise.." Teddy said with a smile..

 

 

The girls then handed to YG the marriage contract which Bom & CL hasn't submitted yet while Dara handed to YG the Divorce paper.. A great way to use to make the boys follow everything they will say..

 

 

"You aren't prepared that much right??" Kush said sarcastically which earn a laugh from everyone..

 

 

"Ok ok.. start moving.. Someone texted me already that one by one actors and idols are starting to arrive already.. YG Staff are already there.. And Bigbang already there with ladies inside the room.." YG said which everyone heads snap at YG's direction..

 

 

"WHAT??????" Everyone exclaimed.. Bigbang boys never ever did try to take girls inside VIP rooms so this is new to all of them.. The 3 girls dark aura suddenly surrounded the room..

 

 

"Oh calm down girls.. This is the first time anyway.. But I bet all my money your sweet revenge will be the best among the best.. I already invited your ex-es.. JYJ and Kim Hyun Joong and his former bandmates SS501 are going there.. We all know that out of Dara's ex's Jaejoong is the person Jiyong hates most and Donghae is second on his assassination list and Seungri hated Kim Hyun Joong to the core because even if she is already engaged Hyun Joong always say that CL is still his ideal girl. The public doesn't know she is CL ex-bf that's why he keep on saying your his ideal girl. While Kim Junsu, well everyone knows the story.. TOP probably have killed him the moment he declare his love for Park Bom on the day of their engagement.. And Yoochun is still inlove with our dear CL.. For Minzy, just enjoy your night with your Boyfriend and have fun watching your Unnie's. You are not allowed to go to any DARK PLACES with Taemin or else we will hang him upside down.. Arasso??" Se7en said..

 

 

The evil smile slowly appear on girls faces upon hearing their ex-es name.. Minzy on the other hand pouts from her overprotective family. Never did Minzy experience going on a date without a chaperon.. Her Unnies & Oppa's would always have the line 'NO CHAPERON, NO GOING OUT'.. Though it annoys her, she is thankful that Taemin is ok with it and he understand her YG Family..

 

 

"Minzy would be fine. I already asked few staff to watch out for Minzy. Now, why don't we go now and enjoy this night. I can't wait to see the video after this." YG said.. Everyone nodded and started moving..

 

 

"We will go first and meet the BB boys then once we are out from the room you can go up and don't let them come down. Let them watch us from above. We will make a deal with them and you all will participate well. Remind the boys about the divorce and the wedding to be called off so they won't make a scene.. We will break their horns for real this time and woody pinocchio will be crushed also.." Dara said while already outside walking to where their rented(???) cars are..

 

 

"WHOAH!! That's Hennessey Venom GT and Maybach Landaulet, right??!!" Jinu exclaimed while boys gawk on the hot cars infront of them.. The girls just nodded and to tease them more they girls look at each other and let them have a look of their outfit.. CL & Bom went to Hennessey Venom while Dara & Minzy at Maybach.. Once car door open the girls remove their coats and that's when hell break loose..

 

 

"Bye Appa, Bye Oppa's.. See you all at the CLUB!!" The girls yelled and then hurriedly went inside the car before the boys explode...

 

 

"YYYYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Se7en yelled when the 2 cars speed off away from them..

 

 

"COME BACK HERE AND GET CHANGE!!! YYYYYAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Teddy shouted and the others are still on their shock state.. When they recovered.

 

 

"AISHT!! This girls really... They will be in trouble because of what they are wearing.. Of course all the people in the CLUB will totally forget that Dara is married and Bom & CL is engaged.. This will be a tough one night for everyone! Come on, we need to be there as soon as possible.. With their clothing I am sure that Bigbang boys will go ballistic and probably make a scene.. Come on boys.." YG said as he push the boys inside the van.. Tablo & Psy said to follow and will just get their wife to be with them.

 

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

 

"Girls, ENJOY the VERY SPECIAL NIGHT!! CHEERS!!!" Dara said while holding her cocktail drinks up and the 2NE1 girls including IU & UEE joined as well and made the cheers causing them to laugh after..

 

 

"EX'S ALERT!! Coming from every corner!!" Minzy said with a hint of excitement..

 

 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 ENJOY!!!

 

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!