CLUB NB

GET EVEN (Dara's LITTLE way)

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

*******************************

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

"EX-ES ALERT!!!! Coming from every corner!!" Minzy squeal with pure excitement.. The girls look everywhere and there they saw boys walking their way to where they are.. The girls smirks seeing them..

 

 

"GOOD LUCK GIRLS!! Have fun tonight! This is just once in a lifetime experience so enjoy every moment of it.. We already got hold onto our boys now and it's time to make them feel now how to worry.. They seemed to be pretty confident that we won't leave them even if they keep on lying or hurting us.. Let's remind them that we can replace them anytime we want.. I hope this will be enough to make them realize what they are doing to us.. AND WE ARE STILL ON THE 'MARKET' eventhough Dara is married and me & CL is engage already.." Bom said as her eyes are now at Jaejoong who's eyes are on Dara.. The girls nodded and look at the boys who are slowly going to where they are..

 

 

"This would be fun.. I can see Donghae and Siwon coming this way with Sungmin and Heechul.... And Leeteuk also??? And oh... Wooyoung and Nickhun is on their way here also and TAECYOON???.. eh??? wait is that KIM HYUN JOONG!!! Kkkyyyaaaahhhh!!! OMG!! OMG!! JYJ are coming also...wait wait wait.. IT'S THE DBSK!!! They are COMPLETE!!!! ..HOLD ON!!! This will cause trouble.. OH !!!" Minzy's rambling makes the girls look at Minzy like as if she lost her mind...

 

 

"IU Unnie, UEE Unnie.. Please grab Dara Unnie & CL unnie to the dance floor now.. I'll take Bom Unnie with me.. Ex-es meeting ex-es would cause a lot trouble.. I don't mind BB Oppa's meeting Unnie's ex-es because they have more rights to shoo them away.. But ex-es meets ex-es will be a big trouble!... We need to stay where our YG Family can see us so that if they all decided to make a scene here someone could help us.. NOW HURRY!! They are getting close!!!" Minzy said as she first took the girls glass and slam at the table before grabbing Bom's hands and bring her to the dance floor.. While IU & UEE did the same.. They perfectly understood what Minzy meant while the 3 girls who was dragged by the 3 dongsaeng just laugh at the situation..

 

 

(Happening at the same time... Blue = Bigbang boys/VIP Room;Maroon = 2NE1)

 

 

When they are already at the dance floor Dara, Bom & CL can't help but laugh at Minzy. Trust Minzy to do something beyond to their expectation. She acts more like an Unnie today compared to her real Unnies..

 

 

On the other hand, Dara's laugh and her captivating smile caught everyone attention. Most men are gawking at her. Her smile brought a different sensation to every men in the room, it's like they are under a spell that they didn't notice they are walking their way to the dance floor.

 

 

"Why is she laughing??!!! AND WHY IS SHE SHOWING HER BEAUTIFUL SMILE???!!! I TOLD HER NOT TO THAT WHEN I AM NOT AROUND!!!!!!!!! WHY DID SHE DISOBEY ME???!!! WHY??!!!" GD voice echoed inside the VIP room which YG can't help himself but whacked his head...

 

 

*WHACK*(Think of it as the hardest whacked that YG can give to his artists)

 

 

"OOWWW!!!! HYUNG!! Why???"GD exclaimed while rubbing his head where YG hit him..

 

 

"If you didn't lie to her and didn't cheat on her this will never happen!! You boys already have the greatest woman on your side but it seems you are not yet satisfied!!!"YG exclaimed..

 

 

Seeing the girls on the dance floor every single men went on the dance floor as well to have a chance with this girls.. Forgetting that DARA is Married and BOM & CL are engaged already and Minzy, IU & UEE have boyfriends.. They didn't even care if their Men are also inside the club but mostly think they are not at the Club since no one saw them yet. The people inside only know that Minzy's boyfriend is here so everyone eyes are on the 5 girls but mostly eyes are on Dara, Bom & CL because of their scandalous outfit. If other's would wear it they would think the person is a / but the 3 girls have perfectly worn it with class.

 

 

"I DIDN'T CHEAT ON HER!!" The 5 boys exclaimed upon hearing the word 'CHEAT'.. Their hyungs can't help but smirk on how the boys becomes defensive even if YG was only talking to GD..

 

 

"Really??? so tell me how will you explain that the girls caught you with a woman in YOUR LAP??!!! TELL ME RIGHT NOW THAT YOU DIDN'T CHEAT???!!!"YG yelled again making the 5 Boys lean on the glass window fearing for their life.. No one can't say a word because even them don't know to where does the situation awhile ago falls. YG take their silence as a yes since the boys can't even say a word.

 

 

But for the boys they don't mind what will happen if they go near to this gorgeous girls because everyone has the same thought that this is a once in a lifetime chance to be able to get close with the girls at the club.. Those who knew about the plan are actually very happy to be part of it.. Like them they want to let the BB boys knows who caught the girls heart that they are so lucky to have them. They want to let the Bigbang boys know also that if they let them slip away they are a lot of men waiting on the line..

 

 

"AND YOU KWON JIYONG, SO THIS IS WHY SHE IS NOT SHOWING HER GREATEST SMILE EVERYTIME SHE IS ON T.V. BECAUSE YOU FORBID HER??!!! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT HER SMILES IS THE REASON WHY SHE EARNS MORE!!! HER SMILES IS WORTH A MILLIONS OR BILLIONS OF WONS, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT!!! DARA IS PUTTING A LOT OF MONEY IN MY COMPANY JUST BY HER SMILE AND YOU ARE FORBIDDING HER TO DO THAT??!!! KWON JIYONG!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING???!!!!!!!"YG exploded which making everyone jump from their sit because of his sudden outburst but after hearing him the boys got curious..

 

 

"Noona earn MILLIONS or BILLIONS of wons by just her smile??? Whoah.. That's awesome!!! Even better than composing a song.. Just a smile from her and viola millions or billions of wons baby.."Seungri suddenly said making everyone turn their heads on him and thanking him for killing the deadly aura that surrounding them.. BUT.... not for YG..

 

 

In just a span of 5 minutes the dance floor becomes crowded with the girls in the middle with their ex-boyfriends behind them. As if the girls are talking in their minds they suddenly move farther away from each other to dance with a group of Idols. Which makes all the fanboys smile from ear to ear..

 

 

"LEE SEUNGHYUN!! STOP INTERRUPTING ME OR YOU WILL FOREVER BE MUTE!! FOR NOW, I WANT YOU TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH WHILE I AM TALKING TO YOUR STUPID LEADER!! ARE WE CLEAR ABOUT THAT???" YG exclaimed and Seungri just nodded and turned around and decided to just face the glass where he got a view of the dance floor... But what he saw makes his eyes widened and can't even utter a single words.. His hyungs are still facing YG that they didn't know what's going on already at the dance floor..

 

 

"So Kwon Jiyong... You are the reason why ALL the PD's has been calling what's the matter with Dara why she is not showing her real smile on screen?? Don't you know how worried are those people that they even think that Dara is going through something?! And they sometimes asked me if there is something wrong between you two!!" YG exclaimed again making GD look at YG with a pleading eyes like telling him to spare them this time..

 

 

The girls are now currently dancing with their respected ex-es.. The girls chose to dance to the man that their partner hated most. Dara is already dancing with Jaejoong while Bom is dancing with Siwon and CL is dancing with Kim Hyun Joong..

 

 

"Now what KWON JIYONG??!! Why can't yo........." YG wasn't able to finish what his about to say when Seungri yelled not minding that their boss is with them...

 

 

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Scold us back in YOUR OFFICE TOMORROW!! I'm taking my FIANCEE home!! I WILL NOT LET THAT MAN DANCE WITH MY SOON TO BE WIFE!!!" Seungri yelled not even thinking properly that he just yelled at his boss but when he was about to go to out, Jinu & sean was quick enough to guard the door making Seungri whine like a kid infront of them..

 

 

"WWwwaaahhhh!!! Please let me through!! Kim Hyun Joong is dancing with my Cat!! I can't let that happen!!! Wwwwaaahhhh!!!" Seungri cried like a baby and to the horror of everyone he even sat on the floor and started stomping his foot and hands are flapping like a bird.. But before YG could react the remaining BB boys was already looking at the window and also started pleading with YG to let them through and get their woman out of the dance floor..

 

 

"So, I heard what's going on.. No plans in filing a divorce yet? Coz' If you do, I would like to let you know that I am very much willing to replace him as your new husband. And I assure you Angel, the thing I did to you before will never happen again." Jaejoong said while he leans close to Dara so she could hear because of the loud music..

 

 

"I already forgave you JJ.. I don't hold grudges to anyone even if they hurt me a lot.. But about you being my next husband just incase being Mrs. Kwon won't work, well to be honest I think will be better as being friends or even bestfriend.. But we don't know in the future right?? All I know right at this moment, I love my husband and I am just teaching him a lesson that he will never forget.. And also, I have no intention to end our marriage.. Mianhe JJ.. I hope you'll find the right woman for you.." Dara said as she leans close to him and then smile at him after what she said to him.

 

 

Jaejoong just look at the woman he loved dearly even until now. He regretted the day he went to other woman's bed.. His world crashed the moment she broke up with him. He tried to win her back for a year even if she started dating again but stopped again when he is already hurting her. He started pursuing her again when Dara and Donghae's relationship ended.. But again he didn't win her back because Kwon Jiyong won her heart, he thought it won't last long because most men knew how playboy he is but after 4 long years Jaejoong knew he lost the battle already when Dara decided to marry Kwon Jiyong. But for him as long as she is happy, he will accept defeat..

 

 

"NO!! NO!! NO!!! ANDAWAE!!! HE CAN'T DANCE TO MY WIFE!!! NOT KIM JAEJOONG!!! NOT HIM!!!!" Jiyong gone ballistic upon seeing his wife dancing with Kim Jaejoong. He knew how Jae loves his wife even until now. He is just waiting for him to commit mistakes and for Dara to leave him that is why he never did cheat on his wife because he is aware of other men waiting for Dara to leave him.

 

 

"Where do you think you're going Kwon Jiyong??" YG asked as he saw how he also hurriedly went to where Seungri is followed by others.. The boys look at him and again YG is waving the Divorce paper making Jiyong grit his teeth.. Without thinking he went near to YG snatch the paper on his hands and tore it into tiny pieces in just a split seconds.. Jiyong smirked upon seeing the torn paper on the floor..

 

 

"NOW!! NO MORE DIVORCE PAPER TO THREAT ME!! NOW LET ME THROUGH AND LET ME GET MY WIFE AWAY FROM THAT BASTARD!!" Jiyong yelled not minding if he is shouting at his hyung who just widen their eyes at him.. But soon changed to glare and with a smirk.. Which makes Jiyong flared up more and even other Bigbang boys got more mad..

 

 

"LET US THROUGH!!!!!!!!" TOP for the first time shouted because even him already planning on how to apply his 'IRIS' skills to Siwon once he got close to him.. Everyone jump from their spot because no once expected TOP will scream like that.. But YG who started to get annoyed also went to TOP and whacked his head as well..

 

 

*WHACKED*

 

 

"OOwwww!!! Hyung..." Top whined as he rub his head where YG hit him.. But before the boys could say more, YG cut them already..

 

 

"I know this will happen.. Boys why don't you show to Jiyong what you have  you got on your pocket.." YG said which the boys smirk turned into a mocking smile.. One by one BB boys hyung slowly took the paper from their pocket and each and everyone look at it.. Jiyong gasped seeing a lot of sets of divorce paper are infront of him.. YG on the other hand was already on the phone intructing some people at the dance floor of something that makes his smile go wider at just at the thought of how his boys will handle this. He will give Dara a credit for her smart move which will put Jiyong into a role of like a puppy who will obey everything he will say..

 

 

"Unnie, Sajangnim said to raise the pen that you have and face the VIP room..." One of the YG staff told her and instantly she knew what's going on. She smirk and she smile at Jaejoong who's looking at her curiously. She took the pen in between her thighs and raised it and once she do it, a lot of paper where also raised in the air.. On the stage where there is a fire was also two papers where holding by two staff and ready to get burned.. Bom & CL smirked upon seeing the situation around them.. Others are curiously looking around..

 

 

"Why don't you boys look at the dance floor.. see it for yourself that you have no choice but to obey this time.." YG said calmly and trying to hold his laughter.. Within a split second the boys are already at the tinted glass window and they have curious looks on their face..

 

 

"You see those papers they are waving in the air Kwon Jiyong?? It's a divorce paper as well.. And can you see what's Dara's waving?? It's a PEN!! So one wrong move from you, she could probably have signed the paper before you could even go near to her.." YG said and smile and look at Jiyong who seems to lost all his blood in his face...

 

 

"While TOP & Seungri, see the Kwon Twins on the stage with fire in between them? Have you notice the paper in their hands.. It's your marriage certificate that the girls haven't submitted yet.. If it get burned, sorry no wedding this year and next year I guess.." YG said and smile at them also.. Top & Seungri has fear written all over their face.. Silently cursing the Kwon Twins..

 

 

"And for Dae & YB, I have nothing against you since your just their boyfriend for now. They might probably realize soon that they can also find a better men.. So boys why don't we just sit down and let's drink.. We hardly hang out like this, so why don't you just relax and enjoy the night.." YG said calmly but trying to had the sarcasm in his voice and the boys at the door calmly went to the couch while laughing.

 

 

"WWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" The BB boys after a long silence started wailing like a five year old kid who just lost their favorite toy.. While YG and their hyung just laugh started taking a video of their wailing...

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING..

 

It's so hard to update where I am alwasy out of the office.

I was promoted from my work and this time I travel a lot.

By the time i got home I am already exhausted and no time to update my fics..

Mianhe for promising I will update regularly..

 

Please be patient on me,

I just need to get too familiar with my new accounts this is why it's hard to

update regularly. Once I know I can go back to my routine and I already

familiarize myself with my new accounts they I will assure you I will

update regularly from then on.

 

Mianhe. Hope you won't unsubscribe..

 

Thank you everyone.

 

 

COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBE