Sweet Revenge

GET EVEN (Dara's LITTLE way)

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS.

*****************************

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

Bigbang @ VIP Room...

 

 

"SH*T!!! !!!! I'm just dreaming, right??!!! What the is she wearing??!!!" Jiyong suddenly yelled pacing back and forth after recovering from his frozen state awhile ago..

 

 

"GET OUT!! ALL OF YOU GET OUT NOW!! LEAVE US ALONE!!" Youngbae shouted at the girls as he mentally cursing his friends for putting them into this kind of state.. With the sweet innocent IU here in the club, he knew he is in big trouble..

 

 

The girls just look at bigbang boys curiously... Top snapped at the girls when they didn't move..

 

 

"What are you still doing here??!! GET OUT NOW!!" Top shouted making all the girls run out of the room..

 

 

"If IU broke up with me, I will forget that you are all my friends!!" YB exclaimed..

 

 

"If UEE will break up with me also, I swear that I will tell your woman ALL YOUR DIRTY SECRETS!! So we could get even!!" The very innocent Dae said which makes the boys pale from his threat. It rarely happens so they knew it was not a joke.

 

 

"DAMMIT!!! HOW UNLUCKY WE COULD GET!!" Seungri for the first time talk. He was speechless the moment the 2NE1 girls step foot to the room..

 

 

"IT'S YOU & TOP HYUNG'S FAULT!! WE ARE SUPPOSE TO DRINK ONLY!! I NEVER CHEATED ON MY WIFE FOR SAKE!! NOW SHE WILL THINK THAT I KEEP GOING TO THE CLUB BECAUSE OF THOSE S!!! DAMMIT!! I SWEAR I WILL RAISE HELL IF SHE DIVORCED ME!!! ANI!!!!!!!!!!! I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN!!!" Jiyong exclaimed as he can't stop from worrying.. He lied but never cheated on Dara but with what she saw awhile he sure 100% that she is thinking he is cheating on her..

 

 

"We ask you and you agreed on it!! So don't just blame us!! No one stop us from the first place! And admit it you all enjoyed it!!" Top yelled at him..

 

 

"AAAHHHH!!!" Jiyong screamed and as if all his strength was drained, he fall on the couch inside the room and covered his face with his palms.. The boys followed and sit on the couch as well. No one did utter a single word.. But Seungri can't take the silence anymore..

 

 

"Let's just follow the deal.. Let them do whatever they want.. We got no choice or else like what Dara noona said, there would be a possibility a MARRIAGE will end tonight and two weddings will be called off.. And I don't want that to happen.." Seungri calmly said..

 

 

"We got no choice anyway.. We will just wait for the girls and take them home later.. They hardly do this so let them be.." Youngbae said as well.. As the other boys just nodded.. The boys already thinking how they will explain it to their partners later what just happened awhile ago..

 

 

"Umm.. Aren't you worried for them?? With the clothes they are wearing I am pretty sure that the Idols downstairs are having their time of their life already.." Daesung said.. Which the boys widened their eyes upon remembering their clothes.. Jiyong, TOP & Seungri bolted from their sit and went to the tinted glass window to see what's going on downstairs.. Dae & YB calmly followed and LO & BEHOLD.. The girls are surrounded by their very own FANBOYS!!..

 

 

"WTF ARE THOSE FANBOYS DOING IN THIS CLUB??!!! WHAT THE HELL THEY THINK THEY ARE DOING??!!! DAMMIT FORGET ABOUT THE DEAL I'M TAKING MY WIFE HOME!!! SCREW PRIDE!! I DON'T HAVE PLANS TO SHARE MY WIFE!!" Jiyong shouted when he saw her wife being surrounded by most of her fanboys. He didn't wait for the others to say anything and went straight the door but before he could even go out the door open revealing their hyung.. The boys are still frozen on the spot while looking at their partners at the dance floor being surrounded by their fanboys.. Even Daesung and Youngbae are close to breaking as well upon seeing their girlfriend dance with some boys..

 

 

"Oh Jiyong! Where do you think your going??" YG asked as Teddy, Kush, Jinu, Sean & Se7en smirked upon seeing the fuming dragon..

 

 

"I'M TAKING MY WIFE HOME! Excuse me hyung.." Jiyong was about to go out but was stop by YG again as he hold his wrist preventing him to move. Even the boys block the way.. The other bigbang boys got awaken from their trance and went straight to where Jiyong is standing and curiously look at the YG family..

 

 

"You can't do that Jiyong! A deal is a deal..." Se7en said making the bigbang boys widened their eyes..

 

 

"Yo-You k-knew a-a-bout t-the deal???" Seungri stuttered.. Their hyungs just laugh at them..

 

 

"Ahuh.. That's why we are here.. I wouldn't miss this for the world.. Since you ditched me and went on clubbing instead of recording, then why I don't do the same.. And besides I think everyone is here in the club.. I heard also that mostly Dara's fanboys are here even for Bom & CL.." Teddy said making Jiyong pissed as hell.. He didn't say anything and roughly push his hyungs at the side to be able to get to his wife and take her home but the boys are too strong for him..

 

 

"DON'T JIYONG!! Or else MARRIAGE IS OVER!!" YG said as he wave the divorce paper infront of his face where only their signature is missing.. Jiyong face paled and their hyungs are trying hard not to laugh their off..

 

 

"You are just joking right hyung??" Jiyong said nervously..

 

 

"Unfortunately not.. Dara gave it to me and told me that if you boys try to ruin their night everything will end in here.. Including Top & Seungri's wedding.." YG said and smirked..

 

 

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" The 3 screamed out of frustration as they can't do anything but watch their woman being surrounded by their fanboys..

 

 

YG, Jinu, Sean, Se7en, Teddy & Kush all could do is laugh at them..

 

 

"This is gonna be a LLLLLOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG NNNNNIIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTT!!!" Kush said as the others laugh and nodded to what he said.. It will be ended a long night as it is part of the plan..To TORTURE the Bigbang boys..

 

 

"Se7en order some more drinks.. We have to wait for the girls until they get tired.. Now Bigbang, why don't we just sit down, relax and enjoy the night.. Let the girls have fun with the OTHER BOYS..." YG said making it more worst for the Bigbang boys..

 

 

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!" The BB boys scream again and started stomping their foot like a 5 year old kid deprive to have lollies.. Their hyung just laugh at the poor Bigbang boys..

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

2 MORE CHAPTERS...

 

 

ENJOY..

 

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE