The Camp pt.2

Best Absolute Perfect Nerd

"Sungyeol-sshi.... how.. much.. longer...,?" Daehyun said through his pants.

"We're almost there! Don't worry!" Sungyeol spoke.

"You said that 3 hours ago!" Kai groaned.

"Geez c'mon guys lighten up!" You added enthusiastically. 

 

After another 1 hour hike, you finally reached the campsite.

"Almost there huh? In 4 hours?!" Kai yelled. "Ugh I'm dying," Daehyun spoke while dropping his stuff to the ground, rubbing his eyes.

"Wow wow guys chill. But we're here already!!!" Sungyeol exclaimed while smilling widely.

"Choding" Kai murmured. "What did you say?" Sungyeol raised his eyebrows. "Nothing" he replied.

After a little rest, all of the students divided in a group consist of 3 people. You were on Kai's group with the other student; Jia.

Meanwhile Daehyun was in Sungyeol's group and he was getting really irritated. "Ya! Sungyeol-sshi, what are we gonna do now?"

"We'll try to search some food for our natural dinner~" Sungyeol yelled. "Maybe we could find some berries for the desert!"

"What? "   "Again??  "  I"'m so tired of this."  "Ughh today just couldn't get any better"

There were the comments from the other students.Daehyun spoke while dropping his stuff to the ground, rubbing his eyes. "Seriously?" Daehyun fixed his glasses. Inside, he was actually gonna explode. He hate to get into the forest. Especially because there are many tiny insects.

"Yes ofcourse Daehyunbin." Sungyeol grins. 

"What?"

"Nothing~" Sungyeol rubbed his head and skipped away.

The students line up and divided them selves into their groups. But before they could stepped out, Sungyeol suddenly yelled.

"We needed to set up some camp fire for the night. Does anyone want to volunteer to get some firewood? You'll definetely doesn't need to get berries for the dinner!"

You raised your hand, "Me!" You thought it wasn't bad instead to go searching berries that only God knows where inside the woods.

Suddenly Daehyun raised his hand too, "I'll go too." It was his opportunity to get closer to you.

"I'm joining." A voice behind made Daehyun and you to swirl around seeing Kai raised his arm. Daehyun rolled his eyes. "Great. Just great." he muttered in annoyance.

--

Inside the forest, you, Daehyun and Kai were searching for the firewoods. 

"Ahh I think I found one!" You said, dugging your head inside the bush and picked up the heavy woods. "This is just extremely heavy," you muttered. 

"I'll help you!" Daehyun spoke, while taking some of the woods from your hand. 

"Ah thanks oppa." You smiled.

"I'll carry them all." Kai suddenly spoke, and without hesitate he took all of the woods from your hand. 

"Aigoo oppa you're so strong!" you grinned. A little did you know, Daehyun was burning of jealousy. At times like this, he just wanted to show you his real appearance. 

After collecting firewoods, you three came back to the camp and rest while waiting for the others to come back.

"I think I'll sleep for a while since my knee is killing me. See you later oppa," you waved at Daehyun and Kai who was sitting on the grass.

 

"I figured it out already," Kai suddenly said, only to have Daehyun looked at him.

"Figured out what?" he asked.

"You're not actually a nerd." Kai smirked. "I know from the beginning you're that Daehyun."

Daehyun turned serious all of the sudden. "Yeah, so what?"

"You need to tell her sooner or later." Kai said. "And I know you liked _______."

His heart race when Kai mentioned your name. "And If I do, what are you going to do?" 

"You know," Kai began. "I kinda liked _______ too. So, watch out." Kai stood up and smirked. With that, he went inside his tent.

Daehyun gritted his teeth. I'll make you mine soon. _______.

 

**A/N: OH GOD. T___T I APPOLOGIZE FOR THE SUPER DUPER LATE UPDATE. I was grounded for 2 months and plus, I've just had my semester test so yeah Im really sorry. I think it has been 4 months or something since i updated last time. TT_TT /rolls/ I hope you like the update guys T_T please comment to give me feedbacks!! <3