The Camp pt.1

Best Absolute Perfect Nerd

 

 

Later that week an announcement was made

A guy named Sungyeol; which was one of your classmate came running and yelling "WHEEEEE IT'S HERE! THE CAMP!"

"Camp?" Kai asked. He was standing right next to you and Daehyun was on the left.

"It's a tradition. duh" Daehyun spoke. "Every year students get to go on a camp to the designated place." You explained. 

"I see. Where are we going this year?" He asked.

"No idea. Listen at the guy yelling over there" I spoke.

"Geez." "Ack! As in the woods and tents? With so many mosquitos?" All of the girls were saying.

"WHOOOOHOO AWESOME ISN'T IT?!" Sungyeol yelled happily. "Dude cut it out!" Kai snapped.

"Sorry" he shranked back.

"Man I hate campings. No fun at all." Kai sighed. "Really? Camping is fun though" you spoke.

Daehyun was still standing next to you but he didn't spill any words out. He actually hates camping though. The school bell rang as you and Daehyun walked to the class.

"Hey oppa, it seems like you haven't talked much" you started. "Hm really?I don't think so" he spoke.

"Ah c'mon! spill the beans out" you nudged.  "Err.. Do you ever heard of B.A.P?" he asked.

"B.A.P? Erm nope. Why you asked?" you retorted. "nothing" he spoke. He was actually a little disappointed knowing that you didn't even know that B.A.P exist. 

--

The next morning was D-Day of the camp..

'

"W-what?" Daehyun murmured. "Wake up sleepy head. Or the bus will leave without you" Yongguk smirked.

"What time is it?!" Daehyun gasped.

"7.45"

". Why didn't you woke me up earlier hyung?! The bus will leave at 8!" he cried in panic as he jumped down from his top bunk bed.

"I did! You sleep like a fat pig though" Yongguk shrugged.

"Geez!" He scrambled over his closet as he throw his random clothes on his suitcase.

"Aishh" Yongguk shook his head.

As soon as he finished with the suitcase, he run towards the door.

"Dude!" Yongguk shouted. "What now hyung?! I'm in hurry" Daehyun cried.

He pointed at Daehyun's sheep sleeping pants. "You're ridiculous"

"Oh dammit" Daehyun rushed towards the bathroom and quickly get changed. He also make sure that his wig and glasses was safe and secure.

"Hehehehe okay hyung I'll go now" he dashed towards the door and slammed the door behind him.

"Pshh how ridiculous" Yongguk muttered while smirking at Daehyun's silliness.

--

Daehyun ran towards the school gate and quickly ran and get into the bus. "Daehyun oppa!" You waved. He smiled as he walked towards the seat beside your right while Kai sat next on your left. 

"Pshh the retarded nerd is late" Kai smirked.

"Shut up" Daehyun exclaimed.

"Nerd"

"BASTARD"

""

"Playboy"

"Retarded"

You could felt how your body was shranked. You were in the middle of them though.

"Cut it out guys!" you snapped. "He started first" Daehyun grumbled. "Psh" Kai shrugged.

'

'

"WE'RE HERE!!!!" Sungyeol shouted which made all of the students who slept bounced.

"Gah! Stop being hyper!" Kai yelled.

"Sorry hehe. But Come one guys! Lighten up!" Sungyeol exclaimed. 

We all got off from the bus and breathed in the fresh mountain air.

"So where are our cabins?" one of the girls asked. "Don't tell me there's no cabin?!" the other girl whined.

"Yup! There's no cabin! Very natural isn't it" Sungyeol exclaimed.

"Geez this guy" Kai sighed. 

--

........

"This is tiring" Kai complained.

"Come on oppa! Have you ever hiked before?" you asked. "Nope. I hate camps." he explained.

"Psh. Lazy pig" Daehyun smirked.

"What did you say?" Kai complained. "Nothing" Daehyun exclaimed as he walked faster as Kai followed behind him.

"Retarded!" Kai yelled.

"Playboy!" Daehyun exclaimed.

"Yah!" Kai yelled.
 

A/N: ta-dah! It's the 3rd chapter. How was it guys? subscribe and PLEASE comment! ^^