Chapter 2

Best Absolute Perfect Nerd

 

 

Daehyun's PoV

It was monday morning. I woke up early before the other did as I prepared for school. I wore my blonde-mushroom-style wig; which I bought yesterday, to cover my new hot brown hair from _____. Well, I'm not ready yet to tell _____ my 'true identity'. After I'm done with my wig, I took my big nerd glasses and leaved the dorm soon.

I stepped into the school gate as I saw a no ordinary eyeshot at the hallway. There are so many girls on the hallway; which that is not usual. Seems like there's something or someone who made them gather around. I took a look from the distance and I felt my eyes widened. Wait what??? I tried to walked closer to ensure what did just my eyes saw. And it was true. It was EXO-K's face of the group a.k.a Kai. But what the heck is he doing here? And WTF he's standing beside _____.

The girls beside me kept screaming over Kai's name. She's not the only one I guess. All of the girls are screaming. My eyes met _____'s eyes and she walked trough the crowd towards me.

"Daehyun oppa!! Isn't this awesome??" she grinned happily.

"Huh? what awesome?" I asked her.

"Kai is going to be a student here! Omo I'm so excited!" she beamed while smilling widely.

What the duck?! Oh alright. This whole semester is ed up. EXO is B.A.P's arch nemesis if you wanna know. And once I have a fight with Kai at Music Bank's backstage cause of his y words. Ofcourse at that moment I didn't dressed like right now; a nerd.

"Oh yeah awesome" I forced a smile.  Psh whatta .

_____ was standing right beside me as suddenly Kai walked towards our direction.

"Hey cutie" he kissed _____'s hand as her face turned pink.

I was going to punch him right on the face when he did that to my crush-I mean bestfriend but I hold it down.

"Ohh how come a cute lady like you were standing beside that retarded nerd?" he said with an irritating tone.

WTF did he just call me retarded? Psh kiss my dude. Being honest, I was going to punch his grape at that moment. I'm pissed. I was BOILING. I looked at _____ to see her reaction after Kai said I'm retarded.

"U-uhm he's not retarded. He was actually my bestfriend." she spoke with a smile.

HA! I wiggled my eyebrows towards Kai. I could see how his expression was annoyed but he tried to hide it.

"Hmm grab a lunch with me today?" he offered.

The girls which was Kai's fangirl were all giving an 'OOOOOOOHH' look.

"S-sure?" _____ spoke. "Awesome" he smirked and soon, he leaves.

What the heck?! She just agreed???! Oh okay.. keep calm Daehyun... I'm going to make you mine _____, soon.

--

Classes are finally started. I couldn't concentrated in any subject. I was still thinking about Kai and _____. I took out a small piece of paper from my bag and started to write some stuff.

 

"Yah ______-ah, Kai is a player. Don't trust him."

Nope.

"Hey ______-ah, I like you since we're on 3rd grade. Kai is a player. don't fall for him"

Nahh

"YO I LIKE YOU SO MUCH. I'M DYING TO TELL YOU THIS"

Pshh.

"You have no idea how beautiful you are. I like you. I really do."

Gah!

"LOVE ME"

Geez.

 

Pshh.. I'm not in the mood to write anything now.
 

After school

Author PoV'

School has ended. Daehyun the nerd already changed into the modist Daehyun now.

He was walking around the living room. All of his friends were looking at him, their eyes were following his moves.

“Yah hyung, cut it out!" Zelo snapped.

"Why do you keep walking like that? Its irritating” Jongup muttered.

“What’s your problem?” Youngjae asked curiously.

“That jerk EXO-K's Kai is on my school. ” he whined anxiously as he slumped his body on the couch, making the sleeping dog Jongup bounced. 

"OOOOOHHHHHHH" All of them raised an eyebrow.

“Geez. I bet he seduce all of the girls at your school right?” Himchan wiggled his eyebrows while looking at Daehyun.

“Good guess hyung. But no. He seduce my cru-I mean best friend” Daehyun spoke.

“Best friend huh? Me gusta” Yongguk, the leader of the group wiggled his eyebrows. All of them laughed except Daehyun ofcourse.

"Ah Geez" Daehyun covered his face with his hand. He was embarassed once again.

"What was your move?" Zelo asked curiously. "Nothing. I couldn't do anything" Daehyun whined.

He decided to tell his friends about his nerd side at school. All eyes were on him. Daehyun tried to shrug their eyes off him but, its just so hard for him to do it.

 

“You know you’re a right?” Yongguk muttered while his mouth is wide open. He just couldn’t believe  Daehyun has a nerd side and he didn't do anything to win your heart.

“I ing know hyung. Thank you for stating some facts about me” Daehyun said sarcastically, earning a laugh from Zelo.

“SHOW YOUR CHARM DUDE.” Youngjae spoke.

“Like, how?” Daehyun replied.

“Geez saeng, I thought you were good at this.” Himchan replied as Daehyun shrugged.

“Aigoo.... tell her the truth” Jongup spoke.

“I'm not ready yet!” Daehyun whined.

“Geez! I don't know then” Yongguk stood up from his seat. "I'm going out for kimchi"

"I'm going with you hyung!" Jongup and Youngjae spoke.

“Yeah let’s go!” Daehyun flew his fist in the air and aimed for the door.

“You’re not going with us” Himchan smirked.

“But why?!” Daehyun stomped his feet on the floor and whined.

“You have a problem to solve hyung and you're a nerd also" Youngjae stuck his tongue out and giggled. Daehyun raised his fist and Youngjae quickly shut the door, leaving Daehyun behind.

"GEEZ!!!" Daehyun whined.

 

A/N: How was the 2nd chappy? Thanks for 4 new subscribers! Love ya'll! Oh btw I DON'T HATE EXO okay. I just make Kai as Daehyun's rival here. Subscribe and comment! ^^  p.s my english grammar T_T sorry guys