Thank You ~

"When I'm with you."

The silence was interrupted when someone knocked on the door.. It was the doctor...

Dr.: Do you feel better now?

Iah: Yes doctor.

Dr.: That's good, but you still need to stay here for  a few days.

Iah:  ohh.....but...but why?

Dr.: You have to rest so that your wounds would heal fast.

Iah: can't I just stay at home? I need to attend my mandarin classes........and....the...hospital bills.......I might not be able to pay for it.....

Kris: You don't have to worry about the bills..We'll take care of it..... You saved our Lay, it's the only way we can thank you....

Iah: But......you don't have to thank me..... I did that because all of you are all important to me.....I'll pay you back gege, I promise !

Kris: Okay then... if that's what you want. *smiles*

Dr. : Kids, I should go now. Iah, you rest well....

Iah: Thanks doctor.

Luhan: wait..... You.......study....Mandarin??

Iah: Yes gege, that's why I'm here...

Kris: You mean, you can speak mandarin???

Iah: Yes . ~

Kris: Aigoooo... You only gave me a hard time on translating your sentences to the other members....~

Iah: *laughs*  Dui Buqi gege.... I was afraid to talk to you in Mandarin 'cause you might laugh at my pronunciation.

(Iah.... finally....started talking in Mandarin)

Lay: Ofcourse not! Your mandarin is good! You have a cute voice ~

Iah: Zhen de ma? Xiexie gege ! ♥

Lay: Oh... Ni jiao shenme mingzi (what's your name)?

Iah: Wo jiao Jiang Di na ... that's my Chinese name..

You can call me Iah, that's my nick name ~~

Lay: Okay... Iah... :)

--

A voice came over the window, it was manager oppa...

Manager: Kris, tell the other members that we should go now. You guys would be having a photoshoot in an hour.

Kris: Okay hyung !

 

Kris: Guys, we should go now.

(Lay walked towards Iah...)

Lay: If you need someone to talk to, you can call me... but please, don't give my number to others, okay? I TRUST YOU. Thank you so much for saving me..  :)

"Lay is such an angel" .... Iah thought.

Iah: Don't worry XingXing ge.. I'll keep this. Thank you so much. Gaoxing renshi ni (I'm happy to meet you) ~ ♥

Lay: Me too...  :)

Chen, Xiumin & Tao : BYE! Nice meeting you !~ Thank you for saving Lay ! :)

Iah: No problem ~~ Please do take care.. ALWAYS ~ ♥

--

Iah was just staring at them while they were leaving....

Iah: OMO!.... Is this true??!! Am I not dreaming????! I saw my one & only Lay ! I talked to him and to the other members !! I can't believe this !! (she said to her self....)

--

While the EXO M members were on their way to the location of the photoshoot, a phone rang...

"READY SET, OH MY. READY SET,OH MY"

Lay: HUH?? That's my voice. Whose phone is that??

(Tao looked under the back seat.... and he saw a pink iPhone)

The members were all staring at the handphone while it continues to ring...

Tao: Yixing ge....... I think she really likes you..... even her ringing tone is your voice.....that's cute !! *giggles*