You saved me ~

"When I'm with you."

Iah is an EXO fan from the Philippines. Her school sent her to China to study Mandarin for 10 months.

Her dream about seeing EXO-M was already on her reach.

-

On her 3rd week of staying in China, she found out that EXO-M would be finally back there after their SM TOWN tour in L.A.

On the day of their arrival, she decided to go to the airport......hoping to see the members.

After 2 hours of waiting, EXO-M finally arrived.

The airport was full of EXO FANS, inside and outside.

She didn't know where to go, so she decided to step away from the many fans who were also waiting.

While she was roaming around , she reached the back exit of  the airport.....She was shocked when she saw the 6 members of EXO-M and their manager walking towards their van.

Kris, Luhan and Tao already reached the van while Xiumin, Chen and Lay were still walking. 

She was speechless... all she can do was to stand there and watch the members leave. There were no fans on  that side of the airport because the fans didn't expect that the EXO members would use the back exit.

Iah was just looking at Lay the whole time.......when suddenly..... a very fast car was about to hit Lay while he was crossing the lane...

Iah ran to him and pushed him on the side......   that's why, she was the one being hit.

They were all shocked about what happend.... Lay didn't know what to do, he rushed at where was Iah was lying....He carried her and brought her inside their van.

Lay: Hyung !!! let's bring her to the hospital !!!

Manager: huh?? what?? are you sure??!

Kris: Hyung, please!.... she might die if she would not be rushed to the hospital !~~

Manager: Okay..Okay then.

--

When they reached the hospital, Iah was rushed to the emergency room...

The members were all praying for her safety.

After 1hour , the doctor talked to them and said that she's already safe....then, they transferred her to a room.

--

Kris was just staring at her while the other members were sitting at the sofa.

Kris: I think she's not Chinese, nor Korean.

Lay: huh? but she looks like one.

Kris: Before the accident happened, I already saw her, she was just staring at us while we were leaving...I guess she's not one of those crazy fangirls.

Lay: I think so too... but why would she risk her own life for me?

Kris: I don't know too. I think we should wait for her to wake up, and then we'll ask her.

--

After 2 hours, Iah finally woke up.

She was very suprised when she saw the EXO-M members staring at her.

Kris: How are you feeling now?

Iah: Hmm..... I feel better now, it's just that......my head hurts...

Oh, Xing Xing ge... are you okay??? I'm really sorry if I pushed you....

Lay was not able to understand all her words because she said them in english.... but he answered... "I'm Okay.... Thank you so much...."

(Kris then, interrupted.....)

Kris: You're not chinese, nor korean....right?

Iah: Yes.... I'm from the Philippines...

Lay: Gege, ask her why did she do that for me. (Lay whispered to Kris)

Kris: Can we ask you something?

Iah: sure.... what is it?

Kris: We want to know why did you risk your own life for Lay?

Iah: uhmmm.... I'm a big fan of Lay, and ofcourse EXO....... 

I know that he has a blood coagulation disorder..........

Kris: So, that's why you protected him?

Iah: Yes.... When a saw the fast car.... I knew that he would be hit because he was walking too slow....

I didn't want him to be hurt that's why I pushed him away......

(Kris translated it in mandarin for the other members to understand......and they were all SPEECHLESS)