Do You Accept? ...

Do You Accept? ...

 

Sehun, 21, always goes to a cafe, ‘Coffee Prince’, usually to have his tea break there. In fact, he went there to find his own boyfriend to maybe protect him or he himself protect his boyfriend. And thus, he’s gay. ‘Coffee Prince’ is a cafe that are serve by men. Waiters, Chefs, Cashiers.. They’re men. Ever since Sehun went in there, he gotten used to that place. Trying to forget what happened in the past, he order Mocha Frappucinno and Strawberry ShortCake to calm himself down. He still can’t forget what happened that time.

Well, the previous year, he broke up with his girlfriend, Dana. He was the one who asked for it. It is because when Sehun entered Dana’s house, he caught her making out with another guy. They continued to eat each other’s face and Sehun began boiling hot. He shouted at her, making the other guy surprised and trying to hide from the situation. Sehun and Dana began arguing about what happened and Dana regretted. She regretted that she and Sehun haven’t make out before. Sehun then understand that Dana used him for money, not for love. Thus, Dana didn’t loved him before, she was lying before. What a big fat liar!

After all the chaos, Sehun started cutting his wrists, skipping school, vomiting.. He was really stressed.

After a while, his pain was gone and of course he stopped cutting his wrists. He misunderstood that being with a girl can kill. So he went to find a guy instead. And with that, mostly handsome guys will be found in ‘Coffee Prince’, which is full of ‘princes’.

But Sehun always kept an eye on the waiters, because waiter usually pick up their customers orders UP CLOSE. So one time, when he was still having a hard time, a tall guy with well-developed jawline visits to Sehun’s table. He looks a girl and maybe he’s 18 years old??

“H-Hel-Hello sir, wha-what will you like in the me-menu?” He stuttered as he hand out the menu.

Hmmm... A beginner??

“Coffee. That will do.” Sehun act coldly as he returned the menu back to the waiter.

Hmmm... He does look like a girl.. I think he’s easy to catch..

Sehun mentally thought as he smirked when the waiter walked back to the counter.

“Here you go sir.. E-Enjoy!”

Sehun then saw his nametag and memorized it right before the waiter rushes to the counter, hiding behind it with those puppy eyes, peeking towards Sehun’s table.

Luhan? Nice name though.. Why is he hiding? Maybe he made this?

Sehun held up the cup drank it slowly, trying to taste every bit of it, and guess what? IT WAS DELICIOUS. He continued to drink and drink and drink and drink. Luhan sighed as he sees his customer drinking his own coffee happily. He walked towards Sehun and questioned.

“Ermm.. Sir? How is the coffee?” Luhan’s eyes twinkled.

“Yummy. Anyway, is your name Luhan?”

“Oh sir! How did you know?” Luhan jumped in surprise.

“Nametag.” Sehun answered as he poked Luhan’s stomach.

Since then, Sehun always visit the cafe, just to see Luhan. (It’s obvious that Sehun likes Luhan.. ^_^)

Luhan, kept stealing glances from Sehun, and smiling like a derp. (Guess he likes Sehun too hehehe~)

But one windy day, when Sehun visited the cafe, he didn’t see Luhan there. He dialled his number but he didn’t pick up. (Yes... They exchanged phone numbers.. *cough*)

Sehun, getting worried, went to manager of the cafe, asking where Luhan is. The manager shooked his head and Sehun is getting more worried. But luckily, the manager has Luhan’s address and hurriedly, Sehun got to his Ferrari car and drove to Luhan’s house. But on the way there, there was traffic jam. Sehun bammed on the steering wheel. Trying to wait, even he was impatient, he drove slowly. He then understand that there was an accident. A tree had just crashed on a bus and more than 30 died in the bus. Sehun, worried even more, got out of the car, leaving his Ferrari behind, and followed the direction to Luhan’s house. He had to walk past the fallen tree but he couldn’t so he waited until it was done. He even heard horns of other cars, maybe it is because of his car, but he didn’t care.

Being impatient again, he start to climb on the fence to Luhan’s house. But then, right under the fallen tree, was two long familiar legs. He then saw blood oozing out of the arm. Seeing the sleeve, he recognized the sleeve belongs to the uniform of the cafe! And he knew that it was Luhan. He quickly carried the tree with his strong arms slowly, trying not to hurt Luhan. Until he saw Luhan, lying unconscious underneath, he used his leg to push Luhan away from the tree gently. He released the tree and stared at Luhan. He nudged Luhan but it didn’t budge! He continued to do that while the cold wind still blowing in their direction.

But out of the blue, a huge shadow was form on their area, they realised a tree is going to fall on them due to the strong wind. Sehun, shocked, protected Luhan using his whole body. He knew it was last time he’s going to see Luhan. So he said his last words before the tree fell onto him.

“I love you...”

*CRASH*

In the end, Sehun died due to the branches that went through Sehun’s heart. The branch didn’t hurt Luhan but it left a small scar on the chest, causing a tear on his shirt.

“Nghh.. H-Huh? Where am I?” Luhan saw the white walls that surrounded him and realised he’s in the hospital. He took a look at the scar at his chest and his wounded arm, trying to remember what happened. He remembered Sehun saving him from another falling tree. He didn’t really heard what Sehun said before since Sehun DID say something to him. Luhan called for the nurse, asking where Sehun is.

“I’m sorry my dear. He died right after the tree fell on him.”

Luhan’s tears then flowed to his cheeks, begging the nurse to let Luhan go. But instead, he has to be hospitalised due to the not-major injuries.

After a few weeks, Luhan visited Sehun’s grave. Luhan then kneeled down, tears rolling down to his cheeks and wiper it away.

“Why? Why?! WHY?!” He screamed his lungs out, looking directly at the sky. But he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Sehun, all in white with large wings.

“I love you Luhan. Do you accept me?”

“YES! I do. I love you too Sehun.”

Sehun then spread his wings wide and big and flew to the sky above. Luhan looked at the sky for maybe 2 minutes, and cupped his hands to one small circle.

“I love you Sehun. I always will..”

__________________________________________________

Huh? Huh? How was it? Hope I didn't make you cry... ): After reading by myself, I did cry too.. Its abit awkward crying after reaing your own story.. But that shows what I feel... Soooo... Hope you like it! ^^

I want comments please???~ x3