Just Say My Name (1)

Just Say My Name

"Taeya,"
"Hm?"
"Taeya. Kim Taeya ... "
"Hm? Wae? "
"Taeyannie ..."
Taeya turned her head angrily, "Aigo wae?!"

Park Chanyeol laugh. "Aigo waeyo, oppa?" Retorted Taeya. Chanyeol shook his head with a smile that never left his face, "Aniyo. Just want to call you. "
Taeya snorted and shook her head, "You're it. You see I'm busy with my job right?"

"Arraso. But I'm bored, "

"Play with Minseok-oppa or Jongdae. I tell you today I'm busy right?" Replied Taeya while raising her glasses. Chanyeol only took a breath and put his chin on the table. Beside him, Kim Taeya, his girlfriend for 2 years, busy with a biology book.

"What's interesting book, Taeyannie?" Said Chanyeol. Taeya not answer and continued to struggle with a biology book. "Taeyannie .... come on out. You learn too much today." said Chanyeol again.

Taeyaclosed the book and looked sharp at Chanyeol, "Oppa, i have a lot oftask. This task should be completed today."

Chanyeolpout, a sign he does not like the answer, "And I've come. But instead you ignored me, "

Taeyalaughed, "Do not be like that. Once completed I will accompany you out. We play. Now, you're playing with Jongdae alone, ok? A long time he did not play with you, Chanyeol-oppa. "

"Aish shirreo. I'll play with you. Not with your brother," Chanyeol shook his head slowly. Taeya laughed at Chanyeol, "Then you wait for me. Why do not you go read a book?"

Taeya handed a book, and Chanyeol took it with sad-look. "Read it. You're not going to die just by reading science books, Yeol-oppa." Taeya laughter.
Chanyeol nodded. He opened a few sheets of the book and immediately close it. "Aish very exciting," said Chanyeol. "Mwoya? You're not even look at 5 pages." Says Taeya.
Chanyeol thumbs-up, "Daebak. Very daebak to make me nauseous, Taeyannie. "

Taeya gave a smile, "Pabo."

Chanyeol smiling as usual. He is always happy to show off the beautiful rows of his teeth. Taeya always said that his smile was beautiful, because of that, Chanyeol always want to smiling in front off Taeya. His eyes glanced towards Taeya who was busy with her book. For some reason he feels unloved. With a swift grab, Chanyeol took off Taeya's glasses.

"YA! PARK CHANYEOL!" Taeya exclaimed angrily.

Chanyeol laugh, "Hm?"

"Aigoo back to me! I cant read, without my glasses! "Taeya upset. Chanyeol swiftly rose from his place and ran towards the door, "Get it from me, Taeyannie."
Taeya felt her cheeks heat up, "Aish shirreo."

"Then, i'll not return this glasses to you."

Inevitably, Taeya standing, and pursuing Chanyeol which started running in her home. "PARK CHANYEOL! RETURN TO ME!" She shouted.
Kim Jongdae, Taeya's little brother, just look at the lovers with a puzzled face.

"Waeyo, noona? Why is running around like that?" He asked as he placed his bag in the living room sofa.

"Jongdae-ah! Chanyeol steal my glasses! Come help noona," said Taeya. Jongdae looked at Chanyeol, "Hyung, return it..."

"It's her fault, Jongdae-ah." Sneered Chanyeol.

"Mwoya?" scream Taeya. "My fault?"

"She's not coming with me today. She ignored me all day," said Chanyeol while wearing Taeya's glasses.

"Park Chanyeol! Do not wear my glasses! Aish, this little boy! "

Kim Jongdae just shook his head slowly and let out his breath, "Hah ... you guys are look alike a little kid."

"Jongdae, let's help noona. Noona must complete the task ... " ask Taeya. "Shirreo. Noona resolve itself. I want a bath." Reply Jongdae as he walked away.
"KIM JONGDAE! Aish, "angrily Taeya.

Chanyeol laughed, "See? I thought you had to pick them up from me. "
"Oppa ... give it to me. I'm tired," complained Taeya. Chanyeol shook his head, "Shirreo. You have to catch me first. "

Taeya ran towards Chanyeol. Taeya ran the faster, the sooner Chanyeol away. This really was not fair given the length of their legs are different. The more unfair because basically, Chanyeol just want to play around with Taeya.

"Gotcha!" Taeya pull Chanyeol's blue shirt. "Give it to me, Park Chanyeol!" Taeya laughter.