3.

That Summer, He Found My Diary!

 

3.

 

You grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him out of the restaurant, to the back alley while Mi Rye was left in the restaurant, eye wide. You could sense his coy actions, he was doing this on purpose and was up to no good. You only had one option left- trash things out once and for all. What could you have done, anyways? It wasn't like he was going to be nice enough to give it back to you without any hesitations. You were taught that there was no man in this world who gives you free lunches, and this man in front of you was going to prove you right again.
         

                "Chill," he laughed, smirking in victory. Letting go of his wrist, you smiled. "That's mine. I suppose you came to return it, so can I please have it back?" you attempted at asking him politely, as Baekhyun just smiled at you, trying hard to keep the adorable and innocent Baekhyun in. He knew he couldn't go easy on you, nor show his usual shy and adorable side, or he wouldn't get what he wanted. Scratch that, what he needed. You were his only hope, he couldn't let it go. He just can't. Bracing a tough side, he tried to act all cocky and rude, which honestly disgusted him. It was so not Baekhyun. But of course, he had to be manwhore Baekhyun at the moment. It wasn't a choice.


          "Oh I'm afraid not, dear. It's quite an interesting book, and give me a reason why should I return you. Afterall, I'm the one with lots of eyeliner that you hate, isn't it?" He gave himself a pat on the shoulders for saying that, manwhore Baekhyun was doing well pushing your buttons. He was glad he could pull off the tough act, maybe he could even get used to this, and use it regularly on his hyungs. He then shook off the thought. Manwhore Baekhyun was a bad character, he reminded himself. He wanted to laugh at how his devil and angel sides were quarelling, it was fairly amusing. On the other hand, you were panicky. , he read my diary. That line repeated over and over in your head for about a hundred times, but you refused to comprehend it. Your eyes turned into slits. 

            "You read my diary?!" Your fists were clenched. A total stranger, wait scratch that. A total moron, had probably read off a couple of your entries and had fun already. You were going to explode. Trying to keep yourself calm, you stared at his face which had a smug look painted on it. How you just wanted to scratch that face off and vandalize it. "Mhmm~" He sang, with a smug smile on his lips as he opened the book in front of you again.

           "Can't believe I actually confessed to him, I found my chocolates that I gave into the bin. Could you believe it? I'm so hurt!" He mimicked, as every word pricked your heart. You remembered how your heart was ripped into pieces by your crush, and that was when you never really believed in love again. You scoffed. Baekhyun wasn't really feeling too good, he wasn't the type to rub into people's wounds when they felt the worst. But he had to show that he was nasty, you couldn't mess with him. You were so mad. Never once in life had you been read off like a book. Now, you were. You literally were. You had to get your hands back on your diary. He shall never have the chance to read your diary and embarrass you again. Nobody shall have the chance to. You then acted out of the ordinary. Darting beside him, you clung onto him like a koala and tried snatching your diary out of his grip. After much struggling between the two, you realised you'd never reach it due to your height, and he wasn't as weak as you thought. Your actions surprised yourself, what happened to the calm and collected Mi Hye? It just proved to you how desperate you were to get your hands back on your diary.


Finally, you stopped.  this, I'm just wasting my time. You knew there was no choice, but to heed his request, whichever it was. "What do you want?" He smiled, as the normal Baekhyun came back to life once he realised you were finally going to listen to him. Your eyes squinted at his change of personality, not reacting to his adorable smile. Bipolar idiot. "Finally you turned wise and took the easy way? You aren't as mean as i thought afterall!" You were flustered. Mean? Who's being the mean one here? You rolled my eyes. "Cut the crap." what could he have wanted anyways? I'm not rich or anything.
           "Apologise for your bad attitude at the subway, and give me a place to stay."Your eyes widened in disbelief. This man was utterly out of his mind. You wouldn't let a man invade into your life just like that. You just couldn't let it happen. As though he heard your thoughts, he dangled the diary in front of your face in amusement as you sighed deeply. There was no choice. He seemed to notice your reluctance, and scowled, baring his eyes into yours as you just stared back, fearlessly. It was as though it was a staring contest, but he broke away first. His eyes were mesmerizing, you thought. There was a hint of curiousity and innocence in his dambi like eyes, they were mesmerizing.That doesn't make him less of a manwhore, though. You shrugged the thought away. 

        "Why do you look so sad? Millions want me out there..." He murmurred, as his ego was ripped into pieces again. You had to admit, he looked pretty cute when he did that. You noticed his gentle and pretty features, his eyebrows would furrow as though in deep thought, his big innocent bambi eyes would crease downwards, as his cheeks and lips just puff up and form an adorable pout. But still, you couldn't comprehend what he had said. Bwoh? All to myself? "And unfortunately it doesn't include me." His facial expressions changed immediately, as though he got caught off guard as he tried his best to hide his flustered face and replace it with a smug poker face look instead. Baekhyun, don't step down! Remain calm! He said over and over, trying to let you realize that you will have no choice but listen to him. However, his facial expressions weren't working with him.


          You didn't want to waste your time.", whatever take that book and read it all you want, I'm leaving." With a final roll of my eyes, you turned away. Even if your secrets were revealed, you didn't care. No matter what, no guy is living with you. Baekhyun however, didn't expect the tables to turn this way. He was flustered for a second as he gulped down his saliva. Then, a best excuse came up his mind."Ah ah ah, so you don't care even if I posted it on the net?" you froze, as he grinned. He knew he caught you, you were finally going to listen to him this time. There was no escape, unless you wanted to get hunted and made fun of for your life. He was safe."And millions of girls would come hunting for you, if I posted this on my verified twitter~ Imagine getting hunted everyday!" He chanted in your ears, causing you to think about the ways out, but to no avail.
               

                   "Fine, fine, fine!!!" You growled angrily, exploding. His lips were tugged with a satisfied smirk. "Apologise first~" He couldn't believe he was being so comfortaable and nonchalant about this. Perhaps it was easier than he thought.You looked away. " I'm sorry."you said in reluctance. Baekhyun felt guilt wash over him as he saw the exasperated look over your face. If he was you, he'd have went crazy. Yet, you were still pretty calm about this. He promised in his head he'd try to be nicer when everything worked out.


            "Let's go home, darling!" Wrapping an arm around your shoulders, you cursed him for being touchy and rolled your eyes.

             "Give me my diary first." 

           

            "Nu uh uh, what if you backout halfway and kick me out?"You frowned in an adorable manner that made Baekhyun chortle and using his thumb and first finger, he slapped your forehead, causing you to flinch and cover your forehead which was getting redder by the second.


             "Ow! What the !" he scowled, howling in pain as he started laughing at your misery.
 

             "Creasing your wrinkles from your frown, you're gonna get old when you're already so old." He placed his hands in his pockets and ushered your to walk in front.
 

             "We don't have all day, let's just get to your house now so I can settle down!"

 

He was honestly surprised that he was able to be comfortable around you. He considered you as a friend, for he knew you were actually pretty nice. Your personality made him utterly curious about you, he had to find out more. Something in you just captivated him, and he needed to know more about you.

 

Updated 150612, Lazy to edit. Excuse the mistakes, have a nice day.