I Can Help You

I Can Heal Your Wound

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m very sorry for not updating. I was having a writer’s block these past few days. I can’t think of what to write so my story could go on. I’m really sorry for that! But after my Saturday adventure at Cebu KPOP Cross-over, I got an inspiration to continue my pending story thanks to Mark Lee!! You have a radiant smile. And also thank you B.A.D Guys, you’re cover of B.A.P’s Warrior and Power was daebak!! And so…. Here’s an update for all the readers out there!! And to all my subscribers: thank you for being so patient with me, I’m very sorry if I could not meet all your expectations for the come out of this story!! Do comment and for those who haven’t subscribed yet, please do subscribe.   :DD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Legend:

Italic-thoughts

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JAEJOONG’s POV

 

We are now inside the van; beside me is my sleeping soon-to-be wife. I felt so relieved after I’ve proposed to her. I’ve been planning my proposal to her for almost a year, I always tried to propose to her but unluckily some things came up hindering my proposal. I knew she’d been observing me this past few days, I’ve been feeling the urge to propose to her, and then I felt nervous. What if she won’t accept me? And then just this morning when I wake up, I have this feeling that today will be the perfect day to propose, and so it happen. At last our long, roller-coaster love will end with our marriage. I’m overwhelmed with happiness I could explode. I remembered the first time I laid my eyes on her. It was a snowy night.

 

 

-Flashback-

December 24, 2009

 

I was walking in the mall, not really sure what to do. I was just releasing my stress from all the practices my soon-to-debut group had undergone. I am now in my 3rd year as a trainee; the company which handles me, said that our group will soon debut in the music scene. But lately, I feel so tired that sometimes I think of quitting, but thinking all those years which I’ve deprived myself of partying and girls just to improve myself, I doubt if I would quit. I saw a girl passed by me, by the looks of it, she’s alone. I saw a glint of sadness in her eyes as she walked right passed me. I suddenly felt the urge to follow her just to make sure she will be safe if ever she will think of killing herself. Why am I thinking like this? And why the hell do I care for her?

 

“Yah, look where you’re going, you almost got me squashed!!” I heard a man shouting, I look to where the shouting sound came from. And then I realized that I bumped to someone because I kept battling with myself inside my head. I must be crazy!!

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. My bad, I was just thinking of something (or someone) when I bumped to you!” This is so embarrassing; all the people in this area are looking at us. This man who I bumped to shouted loudly, catching almost everybody’s attention.

 

“Be careful next time!! God! Why am I so unlucky today?” shouted the frustrated man and walked away. I sighed heavily; I almost got into a fight. Oh!! I almost forgot, I was following a girl. I searched for her; I found her sitting in a bench near an ice cream store. I smiled.

 

I was walking forward when I felt someone tug my shirt; I looked to who it is. And then I saw the most adoring face of a baby girl.

 

“Excuse me! Have you seen my oppa? I lost him.” Beautiful baby girl said.

 

“Nope! I haven’t seen him. But may I know your name little one?”  I asked her. I was amazed with the little girl’s behavior; she said that she lost his oppa when it’s supposed to be the other way around.

 

“My name is Jaedy! You’re so handsome oppa!” Little Jaedy said as she cupped my face. Cute.

 

I wish my future daughter will be as beautiful as her. I thought to myself.

 

“Stay here baby girl; I’ll go to the paging booth. Let me help you find your oppa.” I said to Jaedy as I lead her to a bench and buy an ice cream on the way. “Here’s an ice cream baby girl, stay here and eat this.” I said as I leave for the paging booth.

 

But not long after I left, before reaching the booth I glance back to where I left Jaedy sitting but to my surprise I did not see any sign of Jaedy in the bench where I left her. I should’ve just brought her with me if I’d know that this would happen. I walk back to the bench and let my sight roam around to check if there’s any sign of Jaedy. Not far from the bench where I was located, I saw Jaedy talking to a girl, she really looks familiar. I started to walk to them, and before reaching them, a man suddenly came calling out a name.

 

“Jaedy! Jaedy!” The man right in front of me shouted.

 

I saw Jaedy hurriedly run towards the guy who I think is her oppa. The man hugged Jaedy and ranted, “Where had you run off to? I was looking for you, you little angel!”

 

“Hmmph! I was not the one who run off, you were!” Jaedy said then she pouted. She’s really cute.

 

I step aside so that I won’t bump to them if ever they turn around. Wow! How did I get so close to them? I’m really going crazy! After talking to myself, I felt someone is staring at me, I look to where the stare came from and then I saw the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen in my whole life. I think she was the one I saw earlier. Just then I realized that it was not me she’s staring but she was actually staring at Jaedy and her oppa. And then I saw her retreating back. I felt something left my body like she brought a part of me as she walks away from me. I run and grabbed her hand. She faced me and I saw a tear escaped her eyes. I don’t know why but it hurts me seeing her in pain.

 

“Are you ok?” was the first words that escaped my mouth.

 

“I’m fine.” She said as she wiped her tear-streaked face.

 

I cupped her face with her hands still in her face. I felt her stiffen probably shocked with my action, and personally wiped the left tears out of her face.

 

“Who are you? Do I know you?” I heard her utter those words. I felt her force; she was trying to break free from my hold of her face.

 

“I’m Jaejoong Kim, you don’t know me because this is our first meeting. And whatever it is that makes you sad, let me help you put a smile back to your lips. Oh my Gawwhd!! I’m too rush, what am I thinking? This isn’t a normal thing to do. What if she thinks that I’m just some crazy guy that has got nothing to do with the time in his hands? I’m serious, I know this may seem rush but I am very sincere. And before I forget, may I know your name?” I smiled at my last words. I was confessing yet I don’t even know her name.

 

 

-End of Flashback-

 

 

I felt a hand brushed my face, and then I realized that my soon-to-be wife was the suspect of the said action.

 

“Earth to Jae! Earth to Jae!” I heard her say. And then I held her hand.

 

“I love you very much.” I uttered.

 

“And I love you too, very much!” she replied.

 

 

 

-At Dara’s Apartment-

 

We were in the couch, cuddling each other while we watch a movie that she picked. We decided not to watch television for now because we know that my proposal to her will be in the news. My phone has been ringing endlessly, 20 minutes after my train proposal, yeah, that’s how fast issues spread.

 

“Do you want some popcorns?” I asked her. She nodded. Then I walked to the kitchen and made us some popcorn. After a few minutes, I walked back to the living room and settled myself beside her. She’s busy texting someone.

 

“Who’re you texting?” I asked her.

 

“It’s Yoochun. I saw his message and replied immediately, he was asking if it was really you in the video, the one who was proposing to me.” She replied. That Yoochun, he’s getting in the picture!! I know he’s happy for me that I’ve proposed to her.

 

“If he replies again, do not entertain it anymore, let’s just answer everyone tomorrow.” I declared.

 

“Okay.” She said.

 

We again focused our attention to the movie that we’re watching. I was busy tickling her fingers when she suddenly sat up and asked about the thing that I want to lock in the chest and never to be talked about again.

 

“Jagiya? Do you remember when you first saw me and approached me? Do you want to know what I felt that time?” she asked with a teasing look on her face.

 

I was torn between to decisions, wanting to hear it or just forget about it and permanently lock it in my memories and never to be talked about again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------End Of Chapter Two----------

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whatcha think? do you want to know how Dara felt those times??

Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated :)