The Big Change

I Can Heal Your Wound

 

DARA's POV

 

I was really wondering as to why Jae decided to take the train when we both have our cars to travel places. He’s been weird lately; sometimes he’s so giddy then after, you’ll see him too pale as if he’d seen a ghost. I felt his grip on my wrist got tighter, and then I realized that we’re now boarding the train heading somewhere. I really don’t know where we’re going, I just let him drag me because I feel too lazy to argue with him and also, we’re in a public place. I don’t want us to cause public disturbance with our bickering.

 

“Ya! You’re spacing out again, what’s the matter?” He sounded worried.

 

“I’m fine Jae. Don’t worry, be happy!!” I beamed at him.

 

As we occupied two vacant chairs, memories of our past came rushing through my mind. I remembered how I hated him before, and how he’s so persistent in inviting me out on a date. I was really annoyed with his guts back then. I was really not the type of girl who talk a lot to people I just met but Jaejoong makes a great exception. With him I can easily express my thoughts which I don’t normally do.

 

 

-Flashback-

December 24, 2009

I was walking around the mall while observing people who were busy with their last-minute shopping for the Christmas tomorrow. I am not really fond of celebrating occasions because it would just remind me of my family whom I lost just last year. I was so depressed I could die if not with the help of my three friends namely Bom, Chaerin and Minzy. They were my only source of strength when I’m feeling depressed and hopeless. But I’ve now moved on. I cannot be depressed and sad my whole life. God gave me a second chance with life so I must savor it. Don’t worry, be happy!!

 

“Unnie, have you seen my oppa?? I lost him. He just run off somewhere when I told him to stay where he is.” The little girl said. I was really shocked with the little girl’s behavior; she said that she lost his oppa when it’s supposed to be the other way around. I kneeled to meet the little girl at eye level.

 

“What’s your name little girl?” I asked the little girl sweetly. She’s so beautiful; she reminded me of my daughter who died with her father at the accident a year ago. I felt a tear escaped my eyes. I gently wiped it off my face as it started to trail down.

 

“My name is Jaedy. Why are you crying unnie, are you hurt or something?” she asked as she held my face with her small hands. I saw her eyes starting to water. I suddenly had the urge to hug this little girl in front of me.

 

“Nothing’s wrong baby. I just remembered someone, you remind me of her. Can I just hug you for a little longer?” I never imagined how intense my longing for my family is until I hugged Jaedy. I just felt my tears starting to roll down my face.

 

“Don’t cry unnie everything will be alright I promise.” Jaedy said innocently.

 

“Call me momma, please, just this once. Can you do it baby girl?” I asked desperately. I know I really am a pitiful person. But I can’t help it; I just missed them so much, especially my daughter, Sandy Jane Jung. My late husband Il Woo will surely understand as to why I miss Sandy more than him.

 

“Momma! Don’t cry, crying will make your face full with wrinkles. You’re so beautiful; I don’t want to see your face full of it.” I heard Jaedy called out. And I felt her small hand patted my head. I felt my heart beat faster than it usually did.

 

“Jaedy! Jaedy!” I heard a man call out the name of this beautiful girl I’m hugging.

 

“Thanks for your consideration Jaedy, but I think he is the one you’re looking for right? I better get going, be safe always!! Bye!” I bid Jaedy goodbye and she just run off to where his oppa is standing. With one last glance to Jaedy, I took the separate direction as to where Jaedy is and started to walk again.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

 

I felt Jae pinched my cheek. And then he cupped my face with his hands and he slowly shortens the distance of his lips from mine. I closed my eyes and felt his lips landed on mine. Oh! How I love this creature of God named Jaejoong. I broke from the kiss and he stared at me, confusion written all over his eyes.

 

“I love you very much Kim JaeJoong! Thanks for taking the risk of loving me, though I know it’s hard sometimes but you didn’t gave up on me.” I said sincerely. Those words came straight from my heart.

 

“And I love you with all my heart Sandara Park. I won’t feel this overwhelming happiness if not because of you. You are my life and my everything. I love you so much Dara-yah!! If you ever think of leaving me, well think again because I won’t let you!!” I saw sincerity in Jae’s eyes. I could feel his love for me is genuine.

 

We were having our conversation in whispers, afraid that someone might hear us.

 

And then suddenly, Jae stood up and his eyes roam around the passengers of the train we're boarding.

 

“Everyone, I need your help for my current agenda!” Jae shouted which caught the attention of almost all of the passengers boarding on the train; some were wearing their headset and listening to music while some just don’t care of what’s happening around them and some were sleeping soundly.

 

And then I saw Jae kneeled in front of me. Of course I was shocked. Tears started to fall down my cheeks as I was analyzing what Jae is about to do. He get something from the pocket in his pants. I saw  a small box emerged from it. He opened the box and I saw the glistening diamond ring.

 

“Love of my lie who has been there for me through thick and thin, through richer or poorer, ‘well we’d never been poor’ , as I was saying, Sandara Park will you spend the rest of your life taking care of our babies, with me of course, will you marry me?” Jae shouted the last phrase, waking the other passenger who we’re sleeping.

 

“What if I say no?” I saw how hurt his face turned.

 

“Say YES!!” shouted the people who were listening intently with their conversation.

 

“Just go with it so I can go back to sleep.” Said the man who woke up because of how loud Jae’s voice is. But I saw a grin forming on his lips. I think he’s happy for me and Jae.

 

“I was just joking Jae! Of course I’ll marry you! What choice do I have, my heart has chosen you and my mind agrees with my heart for the first time.” I said. “And Jae, one more thing, I LOVE YOU!!” I let him place the ring on my finger and then I hugged him tightly, afraid that he might change his mind. kekeke

 

Jae also hugged me tightly. And he broke free from our hug then he started jumping crazily. He even forgot that he’s wearing his hoodie and dark shades. Then his shades fell, exposing his face to the public. I got nervous but when I saw Jae, he doesn’t mind even if some people were recording his marriage proposal so I relaxed.

 

“Annyeong everyone! I Kim Jaejoong of DBSK am happily announcing the approaching marriage of yours truly to this girl beside me who is the love of my life named Sandara Park. I know this is shocking news but I hope that everyone will understand that I want to build a happy family together with my soon-to-be-wife. I feel that this is the right time to propose to her, if I will prolong my proposal I’m afraid that Dara might get irritated for waiting too long and decides to leave me.” Jae bowed to everyone inside the train.

 

Applause is heard all over the place. People were congratulating the soon-to-be Mr. and Mrs. Hero Jaejoong. Some were troubled because one of the brightest star in Korea is settling down, some were sad because they won’t have a chance with Jaejoong anymore and some were overjoyed because they can see happiness in their idol’s eyes.

 

“Thank you for accepting, if not accepting then thank you for understanding both our decision everyone.” We both bowed to the people who we’re still awed by what just happened.

 

When the train stops, we got out first with Jae baring his face for the public to see. He’s holding my hands and as I look at him he seems proud. He should be, or else I’ll cancel our marriage. kekekeke

 

As we walked farther, I can see shocked faces of the people who saw us. I placed my other hand on Jae’s shoulder and lean on him as we walked to a waiting car. I have to mark my territory so that girls won’t get close to Jae. ~laughs evilly in mind~

 

 

----------End of Chapter One----------

i hope everyone will like my story <3

Comment & Subscribe