Partners?!

Can this be love?

One week has passed by and ever since that kiss, Seohyun and Luhan have been trying their best to avoid each other, the only time they talked was only for tutoring.

-No One’s POV-

“Okay class, It is assignment time!” Mr Lee, our English teacher said.

The class was filled with groans.

“No excuses! You all have to write me an 1000 word essay on the History of Chocolate, but, for this piece of assignment, you are allowed to work in pairs!” Mr Lee announced.

The class cheered.
“But, I will be pairing you up,” Mr Lee said.

“Aww…!” the class groaned.
“Okay let’s see… Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk, Seohyun and Luhan, Suzy an-” Mr Lee got cut off.

“WHAT?!” Seohyun and Luhan exclaimed at the same time.

“Im partners with him?!”
“Im partners with her?!”

“Yes, I don’t see whats the problem so please, take a seat,” Mr Lee said.
“Yes Mr Lee…” they both hesitantly said.

“Now, I’ll continue reading out the names then I will give you this period to discuss about the assignment,” Mr Lee said

-Luhan’s POV-

“Oh god, why must Mr Lee partner us up?!” Luhan thought to himself.

“Arghh… Its been 15 minutes and none of us made a move, we need to discuss the project!” Luhan buried his face on the table.

“ARRGHHH!!!!” he accidently shouted out loud.

Everyone, even Seohyun, stared at him weirdly.

“Excuse me, is everything alright Luhan?” Mr Lee asked.

“N-nae, erm, I just had a nightmare…” Luhan said trying to sound as convincing as possible.

“So you are telling me you were sleeping in my class?” Mr Lee folded his arms.

“A-ani! Its just that I thought of a nightmare that happened to me a few days ago,” Luhan lied.

“Oh gosh, what is it?” Mr Lee asked, concerned.

“Ermm… I dreamed that… that…” he eyed around the classroom.

“That, that, the world ended and you were the only one who survived?” Luhan tried to convince Mr Lee.

“Wow… Alright, just don’t watch too many drama’s before you sleep,” Mr Lee pat Luhan’s head and left his table.

“Phew! That was a close one!” Luhan thought to himself while wiping imaginary sweat off his forehead.

“You know, if you wanted to lie about your so called, quote, dream, unquote, you should make it sound more convincing, It sounded like Mr Lee didn't really believe you,” Seohyun said.
“How did you know I was lieing?” Luhan asked.
“Well, I do now,” Seohyun chuckled.

“Uhh…” Luhan rubbed the back of his neck.
“So about the project, I think we shoul-” Luhan got cut off.

“We’ll meet at my house, 3pm, tomorrow afternoon,” Seohyun smiled and left the classroom.
“Hey wait! School’s already over?!” Luhan chased after Seohyun.

“The bell just rang, pabo!” Seohyun giggled.

Luhan checked his watch, 1:30pm.
“Oh yeah… Okay see you tomorrow Seohyunnie!” Luhan waved.

“Seeyou!” Seohyun waved back.

-End of Luhan’s POV-

 

Haha, all I could think was Chocolate xD So History of Chocolate:P
Sorry it was all Luhan’s POV here ._.

Ill write Seohyun’s POV tomorrow:D
Its midnight here already e__e I have to sleep now xD
Nightss :]