My First Kiss

Can this be love?

 

-At Seohyun’s home-

-Seohyun’s POV-

“Im back umma!” Seohyun ran to the kitchen, “Ooh! What’s for lunch umma?” she peeked into the pot.

“Haha, welcome back sweetie, Im making your favourite, bibimbap!” Mrs Seo replied.

“Wuahh! Gomawo umma! Oh by the way, Luhan oppa is coming over for tutoring today at 3pm,” Seohyun said.

“Ah~ Is he your boyfriend Hyunnie?” Mrs Seo teased.

“A-Ani!” Seohyun blushed profusely.

“Aww~ My daughter is growing up!” Mrs Seo gave Seohyun a hug.

“Umma!!” Seohyun pouted.

“Haha, come on, go and eat your bibimbap~” Mrs Seo placed the bibimbap on the table.

“Nae umma~” Seohyun sat down and started eating, “Omo! I forgot to give Luhan my address and I don’t even know his phone number!” Seohyun facepalmed herself.
“Aishh, what are you going to do?” Mrs Seo said.
“It’s almost 3pm!” Seohyun exclaimed.

“Uh, uh, uh…” Seohyun paced up and down.
Suddenly the doorbell rang, “Ring!”

“I’ll get it!” Mrs Seo went to the door, “Oh hello there young man, how may I help you?” Mrs Seo asked.

“Oh, Im here to see Seohyunnie,” the man replied.

“Oh! You must be her boyfriend! Well come on in,” Mrs Seo invited him in.

-End of Seohyun’s POV-

 

-Luhan’s POV-

“Oh! You must be here boyfriend! Well come on in,” Mrs Seo invited me in.

“Ummmaa!!” Seohyun blushed.


“Aww~ She looks so cute when she blushes! Yah, snap out of your thoughts Luhan!” he mentally scolded himself.

 

“Yah~ Oppa?” Seohyun called out to Luhan.
“H-huh?” I snapped back to reality.

“I asked you how did you manage to find my house?” Seohyun asked.

“Oh, I asked Hyoyeon-ssi,” I replied.

“Ohhh… Okay, let’s start studying now?” Seohyun asked.

“Nae~” I replied back.
“Okay then, let’s go to my room,” Seohyun showed Luhan the way to her room.

“Wow, nice room!” I commented.

“Ah gomawo oppa~” she thanked.

Her room was a decent room, very neat and tidy.

 

 

“Okay, before we start, I need to grab some of my Math notes on the top shelf, feel free to make yourself comfortable,” she said as she went to get her Math notes.

-End of Luhan’s POV-

 

-Seohyun’s POV-

I grabbed a stool and attempted to reach for my notes.

Arrghh! Why did I put my Math notes on the top shelf?!” I mentally scolded myself.

 

“Almost there…” I muttered.
“Seohyun-ah, be careful!” Luhan warned me but it was too late.

“Ahh!” I slipped on my stool and fell onto Luhan face to face and our lips touched.

Somehow, neither of us seemed to what to stop until we ran out of breath.

I slowly stood up, “Uh… Let’s start lesson?” I asked.

“O-okay, how about your Math notes?” Luhan asked.
“Umm, we can do without them…” I said.

“Oh okay~” he said.

-End of Seohyun’s POV-

 

-After Lesson-

-No one’s POV-

“See you at school tomorrow Seohyunnie!” Luhan waved at Seohyun.

“Seeyou!” she waved back.

As I left Seohyun’s house, I touched my lips, “my first kiss…” Luhan thought.

-Back at Seohyun’s House-
“My first kiss…” Seohyun touched her lips.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 is up:D
Enjoy reading ^^

Seeyou soon:D