Final

Will You Still Love Me?

After dinner, Chaehwan let them stay a while longer as she decided to make dessert. Chen, Luhan, and Tao were just giving themselves a little tour of the apartment as Lay and Xiumin stared at awe at the box that had moving bright vibrant pictures. Kris leaned against the doorway of the kitchen and sighed. He made his way to Chaehwan as she started mixing the pudding mix and milk together.

“I’m sorry about this unexpected surprise visit from my friends.” Kris said as he back hugged Chaehwan.

She giggled as Kris started planting kisses on her neck as a way of forgiveness. “It’s okay Kris. It’s nice that your friends are here. I have never met any of your friends before, so I’m glad that they’re here.” She smiled as she finally got the chocolate pudding to look silky smooth. “Could you let me go? You could hang out with your friends for now. I’m good right here.”

He kissed her cheek, “Okay babe.”

Luhan was staring at the scene from afar and quickly made his way back to the others before Kris had seen him spying on him. As Kris took a seat next to Chen on the couch, Tao came out of the bedroom wearing one of Chaehwan’s bras on his head. “Gege. What is this? I have never seen this before.” He asked out of curiousity. Is it a hat?”

Kris shot out of his seat and made his way to his didi. “Give me that! Take that off right now!” Kris hissed, grabbing the bra from Tao and throwing it back into the bedroom. “No more looking around the apartment. Once you’re done with your dessert, leave!”

“We’re not leaving without you duizhang.” Tao said.

“I am not going to back to Exo Planet with you guys. My life is here on Earth.” Kris firmly said.

Luhan waved his hand as a picture frame with Kris and Chaehwan in it floated towards him. He levitated it up in the air. “Don’t you mean that your lover is on Earth?” he smartly commented.

“She is my life!” Kris yelled.

Chaehwan was wondering what was all the yelling about, so she quickly wiped her hands on a towel to see what the boys were doing. “Hey what is going o-“

She paused as she saw the floating picture frame besides Luhan. Kris’s eyes widened as he quickly grabbed the frame and placed it down. “Chaehwan ah…”

“W-Why was the picture frame just floating?” she asked.

Luhan straightforwardly said, “I have telekinesis powers. We’re aliens from Exo Planet.”

Exo-M as well as Kris gawked at Luhan. ‘What the …’ Kris thought. “Luhan. That’s enoug-“ But it was too late, Luhan already waved his hand and slowly lifted Chaehwan off the floor.

“Omo!” Chaehwan gasped as she found herself floating in midair. She stared at the strange boy as he continued to levitate her side to side. Then her gaze landed on her boyfriend. “K-Kris.”

Kris was beyond furious now. He pushed Luhan out of anger, resulting in Chaehwan to be swung in the process. She landed on the floor, twisting her ankle from the impact, maybe breaking the ankle bone. “Chaehwan!” Kris’s eyes widened.

Chaehwan started to get up but quickly crumpled back down as pain struck her ankle. “Ahh…”

Kris was already at her side as he tried to help her. “Are you okay?” She shook her head, her head down. He let out a sigh and looked at Lay. He knew Chaehwan didn’t like hospitals and the life they’re living; they couldn’t afford to pay hospital bills. So, with a sigh of defeat he motioned Lay over. “Lay. Heal her ankle.”

His eyes widened, “A-Are you sure duizhang?” Lay hesitantly asked.

Kris nodded his head. He held Chaehwan as Lay crouched down in front of them. Lay looked at Chaehwan to see what kind of state she was in. From the looks of it, she was it pain. He looked at her ankle, caressed her ankle, finding the injured bones. Then his hand glowed a white light, slowly healing Chaehwan’s ankle. Chaehwan winced in pain, Kris tightening his hold on her, “Shh… It’s okay.” He says while her hair, trying his best to calm her down.

As Lay finished his task, he took his hand away from her ankle. He nodded his head at Kris, “It’s fixed.” Lay stood up and walked to where the others were.

“Chaehwan ah. Can you move your ankle?” Kris asked. She moved her ankle around in a circle to see the results. Then Kris helped her stand up, surprising Chaehwan that her ankle was healed. She quickly stepped away from Kris and stared at him and his friends with frightened eyes. Kris stepped towards her, “Chaehwan ah…” He called her name desperately. ‘Please don’t be afraid. Afraid of me at least.’ He thought.

“W-What are you?” she asked, her voice trembling.

Kris’s heart broke.  “Chaehwan ah… Please let me explain.”

“Then explain.” She looked at Kris. “Now.”

Kris sighed and held out his hand, “Come with me.” Chaehwan slowly made her way to Kris and grasped his hand. He turned to look at his friends. “I want to tell her alone. Could you guys leave?”

They all looked at each other and nodded their heads. They bowed, “Goodbye duizhang. Goodbye Chaehwan mei mei.” Chaehwan just stared at them. They all looked normal to her, but you can’t judge books by their covers, right?

As they all left through the front door, Chaehwan quickly blurted out all sorts of questions. “What else don’t I know about you? Are you really one of them? Do you really love me for what who I am or what? Can I really trust you now?”

“Chaehwan ah. Let me explain everything to you. Please just calm down.” He grasped her wrists.

Her eyes filled with fresh tears, “How can I calm down after everything that I just saw?!” She cried and her body fell limp at the overpowering feeling of distrust.

Kris was fast to catch her before she fell to the floor. Chaehwan continued to cry as Kris had no choice but to hold his tongue back to explain what was happening and hugged Chaehwan. Before he knew it, Chaehwan had cried herself to sleep. Kris carried her to their bedroom, setting her gently onto the bed, pulling the blanket over her body. Just as he was about to leave the bedroom, Chaehwan mumbled his name in her sleep.

His eyes softened as he gently sat next to her on the bed. He caressed her face in his hand, “I’m sorry for not telling you the truth Chaehwan ah. I was afraid something like this was going to happen. I guess it was those ‘sooner or later’ situations.” Chaehwan shivered at his touch yet still was unconscious. He kissed her forehead and softly walked out of the bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

He walked back to the kitchen to see the messy dishes and untouched pudding. He placed the pudding into a container and put it into the fridge and then he started to clean up the kitchen. After cleaning the dishes, he dried his hands as he sat at the counter as he stared forward with a blank expression. His eyes seemed blank if you stared at him. Kris let out a sigh as he decided to write Chaehwan a letter of the whole alien situation. He got himself a piece of paper and pen and started writing.

Chaehwan ah,

I’m sorry about the things you had to hear today from my friends. I apologize on their behalf. I will tell you everything in this letter. I’m actually an alien from Exo Planet. Along with my friends and others from our planet, we have powers. As you may already know, Luhan has telekinesis powers, Lay has healing powers, Tao could control time, Xiumin has the power of frost, and Chen with thunder. As for me, I have the power of flight. As you don’t know, everyh morning, I go to the rooftop to fly to my destinations. I’m sorry again for not telling you everything about me. Back at Exo Planet, I was chosen as a duizhang for my group of friends, Exo-M. As a duizhang, I had many responsibilities I have obligated to do. But I failed as a duizhang to my team. Many people left my group, wanting to be in another group, leaving just us six now. Because of this sadden feeling of people leaving me, I left instead. That was why I’m on Earth now. And luckily, I stumbled across you the moment I arrived on Earth. That was when I saved you from a couple of drunken men. Remember that? I totally kicked their asses. After that, we became close and grew into a boyfriend girlfriend relationship. Chaehwan ah, you have to believe me that I truly do love you with all my heart as big as Exo Planet and Earth combined. No. As big as the entire universe. Please believe me when I say this. But after today’s events, will you still love me? I’ll understand if you don’t. As for right now, I’ll give you some space. I’ll travel back to Exo Planet for a couple of days. When you read this, I’ll ready be gone. But if you truly need me, just whistle. I will hear it no matter the distance. Just remember that I truly love you Chaehwan ah, my angel. I hope you understand.

-Kris

Kris placed a small bottle of banana milk and a packet of smores flavored Pop Tarts on top of the letter to get Chaehwan’s attention in the morning. He went back into the bedroom to quietly gather some things for his departure. Kris looked back at the bed to see Chaehwan had shifted her position on the bed and the blanket was barely covering her body. He adjusted the blanket and tucked Chaehwan in to make sure the blanket doesn’t roll off her body as she slept. He stared at her sleeping face and moved forward to kiss into her ear, “I love you Chaehwan ah. Remember that.” Then he kissed her cheek. He got up, headed towards the balcony and took off from there.

Light shined on Chaehwan’s face as she stirred awake. Her arm unconsciously reached over to the other side of the bed, reaching over to feel a familiar person there to always cuddle against. But that morning, the spot next to her was empty. She quickly sat up, searching the bedroom for any sign of her boyfriend, “Kris?”

Chaehwan scrambled out of bed and searched the whole apartment for him, but there was no sign of him until she looked at the counter. Seeing a letter underneath the food items, she wuickly knocked them over to read the letter. After reading the letter, she collapsed onto the floor, her facial expression showing a blank look as a tear unconsciously slid down her cheek. Kris wasn’t there anymore. Well, until he comes back, which Chaehwan didn’t know when.

For the past couple of days, Chaehwan couldn’t manage by herself. She messed up people’s orders and got yelled at by her boss for having so many complaints in one day. That week just wasn’t her week at all. After getting yelled at by her boss, he gave her a couple of days off to start anew from this new problem. She admitted that she truly missed Kris.

Chaehwan was at the apartment doing nothing. No music was playing, the TV wasn’t on, or was the blinds opened, the apartment covered in darkness at 11 o’clock in the morning. She hadn’t eaten breakfast yet as well as dinner the night before. She couldn’t manage without Kris in her life. She unconsciously stood up and made her way to the rooftop. Opening the rooftop door open, she stepped out as wind blew past her, causing her to shiver. As she walked further onto the rooftop, she grew accustomed to the breeze.

She hugged herself and tucked loose strands of hair behind her ear as the wind continued to blow as she was leaning against the railing looking out at the scenery. She thought back to Kris’s letter.

But if you truly need me, just whistle. I will hear it no matter the distance.

So she whistled. Nothing. She whistled again. Again nothing. She kept whistling until her lips grew dry. She frowned and looked down, “I guess he won’t come.” A scoffed released itself through her lips, “I guess Exo Planet is too far away to hear my whistle.” Her eyes growing wet as she couldn’t take it anymore, “Kris! I miss you! Come back to me please!” she cried.

“Chaehwan ah…” a voice called her. She stopped her crying but still kept her head down. Was that… “Chaehwan ah…” the familiar voice called her again.

Slowly, Chaehwan looked up and there he was. Kris was right in front of her. Floating in midair beside the side of the building. “K-Kris…”

Kris floated closer towards the edge of the building to be face to face with Chaehwan. He studied her face and noticed the dark circles under her eyes, pale skin, dried lips, and the slight visibility of her cheek bones with a trail of tears leading their way down her chin and neck. He lifted his hand to wipe her tears away. Chaehwan slightly jumped at the touch, “What have you done to yourself?” he asked, concern in his eyes.

He then floated upwards to finally set feet onto the ground. Chaehwan turned around to look at her beloved boyfriend, whom she missed dearly for the past week or so. She burst into new tears and ran to him, “Kris!” she hugged his waist and buried her face into his chest. “I missed you so much. I couldn’t manage without you in my life. I really need you in my life.” She blurted out her true feelings to him.

He tightened his embrace around her as he buried his face into her hair, inhaling her scent, which he missed as he was away from her for too long. “I feel the same way Chaehwan ah. I left Exo Planet permanently now. So I’m staying here on Earth.” They both backed away, “I’m staying here because of you.” He cupped her face and leaned forward, “I love you Chaehwan. Never forget that.”

She looked his lips with half lid eyes, “I love you too Kris.” She couldn’t help herself but to kiss him. They kissed each other passionately as they tightened their grips on each other, trying to come closer to each other if possible.

Kris couldn’t help but chuckle, “I think I’m finally ready to do it with you. I can’t keep my hands off of you.” He pecked her lips.

Chaehwan gawked at Kris yet smirked, “I didn’t know you were this straightforward.”

“I learned from the best.” He remarked.

“Oh yeah? And who is that?” she asked.

Kris lifted her up bridal style “Her name is Park Chaehwan. My angel.” He nuzzled his nose against hers.

She giggled and smiled, “I love you Kris, my…alien.”

He raised an amused eyebrow, “Alien?”

Chaehwan shrugged her shoulders, “That’s the most creative name I could come up with.”

“Well, this alien is going to bring back the color to his angel’s face after he’s done with her.” He naughtily said.

She kissed him again and backed away with a smirk, “Bring it on alien.”

“As you wish my angel.” Kris carried her back to their apartment. On their way down, he whispered in her ear, “If you can’t walk at all the next day, just know that you have me to fly you anywhere you want.”

Chaehwan thought about it and smiled, “Then fly me back to Seoul so I could visit my parents.”

“Deal.” Kris harshly opened the apartment door and went straight to the bedroom, dropping her onto the bed. He hovered over her, “Let the fun begin.” He winked and kissed her. She giggled as they started their naughty task.

**********************************

I hoped you guys liked it.

had a mild writer's block for this one.

I don't even know why. O___O It's freaking EXO-M's duizhang Kris

Well, remember to look out for my next one-shot. Hope you'll like it

Please comment!!! ^^