39. Official.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

Both of our hands were interlocked as we walked back to the hospital. 

The cold from the rain never seemed to cool down my burning cheeks. 

"You're blushing." Luhan stated, smiling. I turned to the perfect boy and bit my lips, avoiding his eyes as quickly as possible. "Since when did you fall for me?" He asked, making me blush even harder. 

I gulped, "W-Well you know.." My voice trailed off. It's awkward, Luhan! 

"No I don't know." He laughed, raising an eyebrow. "Tell me bout it." 

I sighed, "Remember that day at the beach? When I called my umma?" Luhan stared at me for a second or two before nodding, "Ah Deh. You just kept saying yes yes yes." 

"That's becaus- wait. How do you know?" I asked, "Weren't you supposed to be sitting at the sand?" 

Luhan broke into a sheepish smile, "Well.. I sort of.. Followed you?" 

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Arraso. Well I was telling umma these weird signs I've been experiencing. And she told me I was in love." 

"Aww, so you're in love with me? You're so cute," Luhan tapped my nose, making my face scrunch up. "Y-Yah! Don't just touch my face like that.." I pouted, looking at Luhan. 

He smirked, "Oh so I can't do this?" He pecked my lips and pulled back, leaving a flustered me. 

"I-I-" Luhan cut me off, "You're cute. Did I tell you that?" I gently punched his chest, only to have him grab my hand, "Hey. I like you." He whispered.

I giggled, "I Love you." 

Luhan smiled, "I love you too."

 

When we reached the hospital, we were drenched. Completely drenched. 

We opened the hospital room and saw Lay pacing back and fourth. 

"FINALLY YOU GUY-" He abruptly stopped and looked at our interwined fingers. He rubbed his neck, "I guess it worked out for the both of you." 

Luhan smiled, "Sure did bro." 

 

Lay's POV.

Ah. I see. They came back holding hands. 

So they're official now?

Well, like I said, I wish them all the best. 

And Luhan better not make her cry. 

If she sheds a tear,

He's dead. I swear. 

"Well, I'll leave you two love birds alone. Cya!" I waved and walked out of the ward. 

Endure it. 

So long as she's happy, it's worth it. 

 

Luhan's POV.

I looked at Yoonmi and smiled. 

Thank you for giving me this perfect girl, God.

"You should change out of the wet clothes, you'll catch a cold." Yoonmi nudged me. 

"Wae? Do you want to help me change?" I wriggled my eyebrows, making the girl blush. Adorable.

"A-Ani! Just do it quickly." She went get a new set of patient clothing for me, as I sat on the bed. 

Almost immediately, I thought of the events earlier. 

I kissed her.

I hugged her.

Unknowingly, I felt my cheeks heat up as well. 

She's my girl.

Just then, Yoonmi walked back into the room. "Hi, missed me?" She asked, a playful smile painted on her face. 

 

Yoonmi's POV.

Immediately, Luhan stood up from the bed and hugged my waist, "Why happened to the nervous stuttering girl I knew?" He whispered, kissing my cheek. I blushed, "Go away! You're drenched!" 

Luhan pulled back and pouted, "So are you!" 

Oh right.

"Arraso, I'll change, you'll change, and then we'll cuddle. Is that okay, My princess?" Luhan cooed. 

I blushed, "W-Whatever just go!" 

I pushed him into the washroom and sat on the sofa in the room.

Oh my gosh. It feels so unreal.

Luhan is my boyfriend.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

Hey! :D Kekeke. I don't think I can make it till 10 more chappies. 4 maybe? >< 

Subcribe, comment, and love! :D

Kekeke Luhannie.

  Teehee.