37. Luhan's little secret.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

Luhan's POV.

I was lying on the hospital bed, eyes wide open.

Silly girl, Do you really think that I'd believe you're 'Miyoon'?

I knew you were Lee Yoonmi the moment you spoke. That voice belongs to you and only you. 

Do you really think I would actually talk to a complete stranger about you? No. For god's sake, I'm Luhan. 

My vision travelled to you, fast asleep beside me. 

Yes, I'm lying to everyone. 

I can see. 

I recovered a week ago, But nobody knew. I didn't tell anybody, not even the doctors. 

Why, you ask? The answer is simple. Very simple. 

I, Luhan, Am scared of losing Lee Yoonmi a second time. 

I finally found her, I'm not going to let her slip away again. Never. 

I gently her cheeks, I'm sorry for lying to you, But I desperately need you by my side. 

If I don't see you around me, I'd rather be blind.

Forgive me for this sin, but I'll let everyone know soon. 

I'll let everyone know when I have the courage to tell Yoonmi how I really feel. 

Until then, I'll continue lying. 

I gently moved her bangs away from her eyes, making her face scrunch up a little. But on the other hand, Why are you lying to me, Yoonmi? 

Do you not want me to find out it's you? 

Are you planning to leave me the moment you know I've recovered? 

I don't think I can live without you, Yoonmi. Not after the weeks you spent taking care of me, No. 

I'll make you reveal your identity before I confess my secret. I'll make you stay by my side willingly. 

 

Yoonmi's POV.

I had the strangest dream last night. 

I dreamt that Luhan brushed my bangs away and my cheek lovingly. I glanced at Luhan, who was still in deep slumber. How I wish that my dream was true.

 

Luhan's POV.

I can feel Yoonmi's heated stare, making my heart skip a beat or two.

Slowly, I fluttered my eyes open. 

You have no idea how great it felt, to wake up everyday to the face of the one you love.

"Miyoon? Are you awake?" I whispered, facing the front, secretly looking at her from the corner of my eyes. She nodded, "Yes, slept well?" 

I nodded, "Yes, how about you?" 

Yoonmi smiled, "Deh." 

"Can you get me a glass of water?" I asked her. 

"Okay," She stood up and walked over to the pantry at the side of the room. 

No, I didn't really want water. I just wanted to look at her normally without her noticing. Even if it was just her back profile. 

She walked back to my side with the glass of water, "Here." She held it up to my lips, "Open." 

I sipped the water and smiled, "Thank you, Miyoon." 

Just then, the door swung open, revealing the 5 boys who are on this whole 'Miyoon' thing. "Who came?" I asked, trying my best to looked straight infront. 

Acting blind was hard. They should give me a grammy award for this.

"Oh, Exo-M came." I then inwardly smirked, Caught you right where I wanted. 

"Exo-M?" Yoonmi nodded, "Deh! Your friends." I tilted my head, "How did you know they were called Exo-M?" I saw Yoonmi stiffen, "O-Oh they told me." 

"Oh," I nodded. 

My eyes travelled to Lay, who was staring right at me, smirking. 

Lay knows.

 

Lay's POV.

I'm not Lay for nothing. 

I see stuff.

And what I just saw there, had all my questions sorted out. 

Luhan knew it was Yoonmi all along.

That, I knew from the start. Luhan's not stupid. He's smarter than me actually. 

But he made a wrong move when he looked at Yoonmi this morning while she's getting water for him.

People may not have noticed, But I sure have. 

That bastard can see.

 

 

_____________________________________________________

SO. LUHAN CAN SEE HUH. You liar ):< 

OMG, I AM AMAZED. WHY ARE SOME OF YOU SO SMART?! D; YOU FOUND OUT EVEN BEFORE I POSTED THIS. ANDWAEEEEE. D;

 Long Live the King.