26. Signs?

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

After everyone ate the steak that Mr. Perfect cooked, They all decided to go to sleep, after such a long day. 

Everyone went upstairs, except me, of course.

Why? It was simple, I was confused. I was confused by my own heart. 

All the boys waved goodnight to me, and walked upstairs. Seeing everyone gone, I slopped onto the couch, with a long sigh. 

There is something very obviously wrong with me. I get nervous for no reason, My heart beat increases for no apparent reason, my tummy has butterflies flying around, hitting my stomach walls.

I was lost in my thoughts, when a voice interrupted me. "Can't sleep again?" That voice. I slightly jumped at how close he sounded.

I cleared my throat and turned behind, "E-Erm yeah." I rubbed my neck awkwardly. Luhan tilted his head, "Let's go to the beach." 

I blinked, "What? Aren't you s-sleeping?" He shook his head and pulled my arm, making me stand up, "Let's go. I can't sleep too." 

I gulped. I'm getting nervous again. 

We walked to the beach, with silence in the air. 

I glanced at Luhan's perfect side profile and swallowed. Maybe Luhan knows why I'm acting this way? 

"E-Erm Luhan?" I called for him, warily. He turned to me and nodded, Signalling I can talk. 

I sighed, "L-Let's sit down." I sat down on the soft sand. Luhan only sat down after a few seconds. 

I avoided his eyes, deeply embarrassed of what I'm going to ask. "So," he turned to me, "What's up?" Should I ask him? I weighed the pros and cons of the current situation and bit my lip. No. I'll ask umma.

"Can you lend me your phone? I-I want to call my umma." He looked at me for a second or two and nodded, "Okay." 

He passed me his phone, I quickly dialled the numbers and held the phone up to my ears. Luhan was staring at me intently, making me nervous as ever.

 

"Yoboseyo? Umma?" 

"Oh! Yoonmi ah!" I smiled, upon hearing her voice. 

"Umma.." My voice trailed off as I glanced at Luhan. "Gwaenchanayo?" 

I heard her chuckled, "Deh! My body is getting better, Are you okay there? Are they taking care of you well?" 

"Really? That's great! Deh, Mr and Mrs Lu are both very nice people. Umma, actually, I called to ask you something.." My voice trailed off again.

"Deh?" She sounded concern now. 

"Well, Recently, weird things are happening to me," I paused awhile, feeling my throat getting clogged up. 

"Umma, wait a moment." I cupped the phone and whispered to Luhan, "I'm going over there." I pointed to the front of the shore. I can't let Luhan hear this.

He smiled, making my heart flutter for a moment, and nodded.

I quickly stood up and walked away from Luhan, Little did I know, Luhan had been following me the whole time. 

"Umma, My heartbeat accelerates for no reason, and I get nervous all the time," I paused, hearing what my Umma had to say.

"Omo.. Anymore?" I gulped, Yes. Alot more.

"Deh, And there are always butterflies in my tummy, and I get weak all of a sudden." I heard silence over the phone, for a few seconds, before umma spoke.

"Yoonmi, you have to be honest, Do you feel this when you're around a certain someone?" I stiffened and thought back to the times I felt that rush of emotions. My eyes widened.

"Y-Yes." I heard umma sigh, making me nervous. Am I sick?

"Okay Yoonmi ah, I won't mention the person, but listen closely to these signs and tell me if you have them okay?" I swallowed, "A-Arraso." 

"Whenever you have skin contact with him, you feel as though that specific area had caught fire." 

I thought back to the scene of Luhan holding me in the pool.

"Y-Yes." 

"Okay, you blush really easily when he's around." 

"Yes.." 

"Omo.. When you don't see him around, you tend to look for him a little." 

At the party the Lu's held.

"Yes." 

"Do you think that he's the defination of perfection in your eyes?" Luhan's features invaded my mind.

Without hesitation, I answered, "Yes." 

"Yoonmi, Listen to me, Umma may be wrong, but it's highly possible that.." Her voice trailed off, making me worry. That I'm sick? That I'm going insane? That-

"You're In Love."

I froze, Luhan's phone slipped out of my hands and onto the sandy ground. "B-Bwo?"  

"Yah! My phone!" I heard Luhan call out behind me, knocking me back to reality. 

I quickly picked up the phone, "I'll call you back umma. M-Mianhae." 

I pressed the 'end call' button and shakily walked over to Luhan. I-In Love? 

"M-Mianhae.." I passed Luhan his phone back, "Mianhae.." 

"Yah, What happened to you? Did your umma tell you something?" Luhan stood up and held my shoulders.

Yes.. She told me that I'm in love with you.

 

Luhan's POV.

Yoonmi looked like she just saw a ghost. 

I had trailed behind her to listen to her conversation with her umma, but I couldn't hear a single thing. All I heard was Yoonmi saying 'yes' every few seconds.

Well something is wrong, and I'm going to find out what it is.

 

Yoonmi's POV.

"L-Luhan, can you go back to the villa first? I-I want to be alone f-for now." I said, not wanting to look at him in the eye. 

I heard Luhan sigh and walk away.

Once Luhan had returned to the villa, I lied down on the sand and looked at the moon.

Is what umma said true?

I fell In Love with him? 

With Luhan?

 

 

__________________________________________________

So did she? :P Hehe. :D ^^ How was it? Commentcomment! <;

 In Love?