21. Hurting.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

[A/N; Quite alot of Lay's POV in this chappie ^^]

______________________________________________________________________

Lay's POV.

I woke up to the sunlight shining intently on my eyes. The moment I rubbed my eyes, I thought of what happened yesterday. Forget it, Zhang Yixing. You're better than this.

I looked at Luhan, who was still in deep sleep, and sighed. Hyung, you don't know how lucky you are.

I got off the bed and went to wash up. 

While brushing my teeth, I looked at my reflection. The scariest thing happened, Instead of seeing me, I saw Yoonmi smiling brightly at me. 

I shook my head, and Lay appeared in the mirror. My eyebrows cringed, Have you really gone insane for this girl? 

After washing, I went to the living room, and to my surprise, I saw Yoonmi making breakfast for the guys. I couldn't deny, my heart skipped a beat looking at her in an apron. 

I wore a fake smile and walked over to the kitchen countertops, "Hey bunny good morning~" I cooed, making her jump. "Yah stupid unicorn you scared me!" She pouted. How much more adorable can you get?

I rubbed my neck, "Mianhae." She smiled and waved it off, "It's okay, up so early?" I grinned, "Yeah, Couldn't sleep." 

Yoonmi turned to me, putting the pan on the stove, "Jjinja?! Me too! I went to the beach yesterday night." My face fell, I know. You went with Luhan.

"Aigoo, wasn't it cold?" She paused and smiled, as though she had suddenly thought of something. "Aniyo, It wasn't cold at all." She turned back to the stove.

Of course it wasn't, Luhan's coat was warm right? As much as I wanted to ask her that, I couldn't.

"Ooh," I walked over to her and peeked over her shoulders, "What are you cooking?" Yoonmi smiled at the pan, "Waffles." Waffles? Luhan's favourite.

"Ahh, Luhan's favourite?" I couldn't help it, it slipped out from my lips. She glanced at me, "Really?" I nodded, "Yup, with strawberries." 

Just then, she skipped over to the fridge, "But we don't have strawberries.." She pouted. You're too obvious, Yoonmi.

I felt the crack on my heart continue.

"Ayyy, he'll probably love it anyway," I spoke. She smiled, "Really? You think so?" 

I beamed, "Yeah." 

Just then, Luhan walked down the stairs, yawning. Immediately, My eyes darted to Yoonmi, who seemed to be in a trance. 

I inwardly sighed, Control yourself, Yixing.

 

Yoonmi's POV.

I was fretting over how there were no strawberries, until Luhan walked down from the stairs, making me freeze in my tracks. 

I stared at the boy, Great, Even his bed hair is good looking. Luhan looked at me, making my heart flutter. Oh my god.

I quickly turned back to the stove, calming my pounding heart. 

Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about Lay! 

I turned to Lay, who was staring at me. "Wae? Remembered I was standing here?" I sheepishly smiled, "Ayyy, Why are you like that? Mianhae." I pouted. 

I looked into Lay's eyes, it was unreadable. The way he looked at me was different today. It was almost like there's something he's hiding. 

"H-Hey unicorn, you okay?" I tugged on his sleeve. He smiled, "Why wouldn't I be?" After which, he walked to the living room. I bit my lip, Okay I guess.

"What are you cooking?" Luhan walked over, asking me the same question Lay asked 5 minutes ago. "W-Waffles." I glanced at him, a quick one.

"Waffles?! My favourite! Yah, did you do this because you knew it was my favourite?" He nudged me, making me swoon a little inside.

"A-Ani!" My face flushed, "A-And your coat is i-in my room." 

"Oh? Did you hug it to sleep yesterday?" Luhan whispered in my ear. What's wrong with this guy?! Is he always insane during summer vacations?!

"No!" I declared, diverting my attention back to the waffles.

 

Lay's POV.

I sat on the couch, looking at the two. 

My heart is burning. Literally, flames surrounding my heart. How I wished for that guy to be me. I walked away from her because it was too much to watch.

It's hurting me even more. 

"You like her don't you." A voice interrupted my intense stares. I turned to my right and realised Xiumin was sitting beside me. 

I kept quiet, not wanting to answer that question. 

"Yah, Hyung is always here for you alright? Don't think about it too much and have fun, Arraso?" Xiumin patted my shoulder. 

I sighed, "Hyung, I broke the promise. I broke it."

Xiumin stayed silent, "Yoonmi's a good girl, I can see why. Cheer up, Yixing. Stay strong." 

I looked at Xiumin and gave him a small smile, "Arraso, Hyung." 

 

Xiumin's POV.

I've been friends with Yixing for 6 years now. And trust me when I say, I have never seen him having the hots for a girl before. 

Also, I have never seen him look so hurt before.

He told me once, that he promised himself not to have any feelings towards girls, because he saw, with his own eyes, how his mother left his father after taking everything away from him.

Despite all the girls that threw themselves at him, he had never accepted any of them, nor felt anything for them. 

I stood up from the couch and looked at him one last time. From the fire ignited in his eyes, there's one thing clear to me,

He's dead serious about Yoonmi.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

How was the chapter? :D Commentcomments! ^^

  I think I'm in love.